Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

There Is A Cure For Asthma Now - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Is A Cure For Asthma Now (421 Views)

Rain Soul: A Cure For All Disease Ranging From Cancer To Pimples / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure / Doctor Saves Woman Who Had Asthma Attack On A Flight From Lagos To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Cure For Asthma Now by Livepureproduct: 11:01am On Nov 05, 2019
Yes, there is actually help, I don't know why people prefer to live and suffer In doubt but if this wasn't health related and it doesn't involve saving life i would stop telling people about it, I have personally had to deal with asthma and I know first hand what a burden it can be. And if this didn't work for me I wouldn't have gone into it full time how much more telling people about it. Get rid of asthma once and for all!

Re: There Is A Cure For Asthma Now by Livepureproduct: 11:49am On Nov 14, 2019
The only person who can really help you is you
Re: There Is A Cure For Asthma Now by Livepureproduct: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2019
While some are doubting others are testifying smiley
Re: There Is A Cure For Asthma Now by Livepureproduct: 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Testimonies:

Usually around this season, December especially, I always have to go to the hospital to take a certain injection, given at interval, just to help me so that I can breathe well again embarassed dreadful season it was for me.
But not anymore, December ended and I didn't even feel any tightness in the chest neither did I have to take any injections.

I'm happy to share this here today because I was just on a journey back from the celebration and there was a spot we had to pass heavy smoke, (whatever they were burning) and yet feel fine, this wasn't the case for me.

GET YOUR HEALTH BACK AGAIN AND BE FREE smiley

(1) (Reply)

Options In Electric Wheelchairs / Stem Cell STC30 Total Healing Remedy Discovered / Ruzu Herbal Bitters For Strong And Lasting Erection For Men. Only 3500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.