Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Femi Otedola Celebrates His 57th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Celebrates His 57th Birthday (413 Views)

Tony Umez Celebrates His 57th Birthday (Photos) / Clarion Chukwurah Goes Topless For Her 57th Birthday Photoshoot (Photos) / Mr Ibu Kneels Down As Babangida Prays For Him On His 57th Birthday (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Celebrates His 57th Birthday by ginikachimary: 11:39am On Nov 05, 2019
SOURCE(NAIJAPALBA.COM)-Popular Nigerian business mogul Femi Otedola clocked a new age on Monday, October 4, and the billionaire business man took to social media in celebration of his special day. Otedola shared a lovely photo post on his official Instagram page accompanied with a caption that suggested that he spent the day having a lovely lunch with close family members. “Happy Birthday to Myself! took a quick photo before going to Lunch with the family …F.Ote,” his caption read. The business guru’s celebrity daughters Temi and DJ Cuppy also used their individual social media pages to send warm wishes to their papa. “Happy Birthday Papa ❤️ @femiotedola thank you for giving me life, love, and unending support in every dream I’ve ever had… Love you endlessly. More life and even more Tom Ford hehe,”

Read more at: https://naijapalaba.com/entertainment/femi-otedola-celebrates-his-57th-birthday/

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates His 57th Birthday by donbachi(m): 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
HAPPYBIRTHDAY....oga tom ford.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Laments About Not Having "Home" Followers / Words are never enough - Tobi Bakre Celebrates Mum On Birthday / Wizkid Is One Of My Biggest Inspirations – Drake (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.