Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon (1087 Views)

Photos Taken With The Oppo Reno 2: Compare With Others / Oppo Reno 2 Unboxing And Review After 1 Month Of Use / Camera Comparison: Iphone 11 Pro Max Vs Redmi Note 8 Pro Vs Oppo Reno 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by chumsfortech: 12:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
OPPO Nigeria has been hinting the launch of the OPPO Reno 2 smartphone on all their social media platforms, and this has me excited.
The Reno 2 has been launched in other OPPO markets, which has made the wait for it arrival in Nigeria even more exciting and thrilling.

For those that don't know, what is the OPPO Reno 2?

The Oppo Reno 2 is a mid-range phone that more-or-less provides everything you might ask for from a higher-end model. It looks and feels expensive, has four cameras, an excellent screen and in-screen fingerprint scanner.
Its quad-camera system, Oled screen, in-screen fingerprint sensor, 256GB storage and 8GB memory, match up to flagship models. The bottom of the phone has the USB-C charging port, a 3.5mm audio jack and a single speaker.
The 48-megapixel (MP) main camera is very competent and has the same sensor that is found in many of this year's phones. It uses pixel-binning to produce 12MP photos that are detailed with good contrast and have accurate colours. The quality takes a slight dip when using the 8MP ultra-wide camera, though the photos are still very usable, especially in good lighting conditions. This camera also enables close-up macro shots.

It has a 2x telephoto camera that can be used with some software cropping to create a 5x hybrid zoom. The resulting photos are fairly decent, though not as amazing as the ones taken by Oppo's higher-end Reno 10x Zoom smartphone, which has a periscope-enabled optical zoom camera lens.

Finally, the fourth camera is a monochrome one that is used to capture depth information for portrait shots, as well as to enable some interesting colour filters. I found the bokeh effect (background blur) to be well-done most of the time, with the occasional artifact.

The Reno2 also performs admirably in low light conditions. Night shots looked suitably atmospheric - highlights were restrained and not overblown. When zoomed in, the photos did look grainy, but they were still mostly acceptable.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by aramanda14: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
quite an amazing device, mehn am loving the advert on your IG page story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/opponigeria/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by greychris: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
mehn who am I not to like this device. All shade of beauty...

2 Likes

Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by Andywhty(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
hmm hope the price nor go make us run to go buy huawei p30 lite
Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by Gojugbeli: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
that's the height OPPO, 5x hybrid Zoom? WTF. Na to dey use my home they peep my neighbor through e window

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by megabosslevelz: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Best part of the video..
aramanda14:
quite an amazing device, mehn am loving the advert on your IG page story

https://www.instagram.com/stories/opponigeria/

1 Like

Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by sexyshola1218: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Reno2 specs are madd!! the camera is great i must confess

1 Like

Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by sexyshola1218: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Andywhty:
hmm hope the price nor go make us run to go buy huawei p30 lite
lol i hope so too
Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by techboss1313: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
all this OPs talking about huawei P30, so u go waste money buy phone without the gorilla glass and correct phone like reno2 with gorilla glass 6 dey
Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by Andywhty(m): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2019
how many OP mentioned huawei p30 lite?
techboss1313:
all this OPs talking about huawei P30, so u go waste money buy phone without the gorilla glass and correct phone like reno2 with gorilla glass 6 dey
Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 9:56am On Nov 06, 2019
sexyshola1218:
lol i hope so too
true... always have over priced phone.. compare to other phones ....tho good one

1 Like

Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by okolojay: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2019
cause it's very good and of premium standard, you have got to pay for that.
samyd1:

true... always have over priced phone.. compare to other phones ....tho good one
Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
okolojay:
cause it's very good and of premium standard, you have got to pay for that.

so other phones of same spec are not premium standard ??
Re: OPPO Reno 2 Launching In Nigeria Soon by aramanda14: 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Have you checked out the OPPO A-Series?

OPPO A1k - N39,900.
OPPO A3s 2GB/16GB - N39,900
OPPO A3s 3GB/32GB - N51,900.
OPPO A5s 3GB/32GB - N53,900
OPPO A5s 4GB/64GB - N64,900.
OPPO A9 2020 8GB/128GB -N89,900.

Read their reviews and thank me later
https://www.oppo.com/ng/smartphone-a9-2020/

(1) (Reply)

Gionee X1s For Sale Asap / [update]pes 2020 Ppsspp Download Android Iso English Version / SOLD Techno Spark K7 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.