Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) (57489 Views)

5 Young Men Lured By Fake Job Offer Brutally Murdered By Mexican Drug Cartel / Mexican Cartel Dumps Body With 'Frightening' Joystick Message To Rivals / Juanito Pistola, 16-Year-Old Mexican Cartel Hitman Killed By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by Michaelcas(m): 10:04am On Nov 06, 2019
LordPsalm:
If u think living in Nigeria is hell, try Mexico, Columbia and even American hoods where the next 34hrs isn't promised
yeah, for real bruh
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by Rolex66: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2019
tonididdy:
RIP to the dead but why are these white people so cute and beautiful compared to we African monkeys.?.

See a psychiatrist. You need a head wash.

Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by stepo707: 10:43am On Nov 06, 2019
Plead:

Is polygamy even legal in the us?
Nope
But somehow some people still do it especially members of FLDS
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2019
midnighter:

Ohhh yeah. I had a schoolmate in that church

Are they in any way connected to "Grail Message"? I used to be afraid of those people
no no they are not connected to the grail message.that church is much more different from latter day saints.i think the grail is eckankar if i am correct.why u afraid of them? grin they are harmless and nor diabolical cheesy
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 06, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

Yeah, I'm surprised people haven't heard of them, although I never knew they were the same as mormon group
they are the mormon group.their headquaters is in Utah.the same way they dress in naija(black trousers with tucked in white shirt) same way they dress in the US.
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:37am On Nov 06, 2019
DsilentStranger:
Please the church of Jesus Christ of later day saint don't worship on Saturday, they worship on Sunday. And about the poligamy rumour, is no longer in practice both in the US and Nigeria

Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by skolab4(m): 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Where exactly is safe in this whole world?

2 Likes

Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by midnighter(f): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
lefulefu:
no no they are not connected to the grail message.that church is much more different from latter day saints.i think the grail is eckankar if i am correct.why u afraid of them? grin they are harmless and nor diabolical cheesy

I used to pass their building in Enugu all the time...I never saw anybody going in or out...that sh!t used to give me the creeps

What do they believe? Why are their ways so unknown..
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
midnighter:

I used to pass their building in Enugu all the time...I never saw anybody going in or out...that sh!t used to give me the creeps

What do they believe? Why are their ways so unknown..
the eckanker ppl are nice ppl and there is nothing mysterious about them.one thing about their teaching is that they dont believe in heaven and hell like in other mainstream christianity.when i was schooling in ekpoma in edo state the guy giving use tutorial then when i was in hundred level was an eckanker member.he tried to convert me but i no listen grin.there religion is more like a philosophy type of religion.they believe when someone dies he goes through another medium and begins another journey and that sometimes dead ppl can come back in reincarnation or can get trapped in the spirit.these are amongst the things they believe in cheesy.
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by moorevic(m): 5:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
I thought Africans were the most barbaric and hostile people on earth. Mexicans are far worst
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by moorevic(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Antarctica
skolab4:
Where exactly is safe in this whole world?
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by hyperflex(m): 6:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
SOME people go to Mexico for holiday I don’t understand them. The level of violence in South America is alarming. One wrong move or wrong place and you could be dead with your murder captured for the dark web.
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by midnighter(f): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
lefulefu:
the eckanker ppl are nice ppl and there is nothing mysterious about them.one thing about their teaching is that they dont believe in heaven and hell like in other mainstream christianity.when i was schooling in ekpoma in edo state the guy giving use tutorial then when i was in hundred level was an eckanker member.he tried to convert me but i no listen grin.there religion is more like a philosophy type of religion.they believe when someone dies he goes through another medium and begins another journey and that sometimes dead ppl can come back in reincarnation or can get trapped in the spirit.these are amongst the things they believe in cheesy.

Hm! So why is it such a secret? Why don't they preach to people in the streets like all the other churches?

I guess they don't want people to attack them.
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by TSRC: 8:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
shogsman:

Sometimes I laugh when I read comment like this,I bet you don’t even understand the news,you think it’s ISIS abi
So Mexican cartel is greater than Isis?

You are a clown.
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by TobiAbuja: 11:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
The look on this boy's face speaks speaks a thousand words. He has probably seen more horror in that short space of time than most Nigerians have seen in their lifetime. And that is really saying something.

1 Like

Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by okoroemeka(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2019
tonididdy:
RIP to the dead but why are these white people so cute and beautiful compared to we African monkeys.?.
don't you noticed that God,Jesus and all his 12 disciplines are white,christainity is the white man's invention

1 Like

Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by midnighter(f): 9:02am On Nov 07, 2019
okoroemeka:
don't you noticed that God,Jesus and all his 12 disciplines are white,christainity is the white man's invention

They were not white, the white people made them look white to suit their agenda. They looked like those Arab people
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by shogsman(m): 10:37am On Nov 07, 2019
TSRC:

So Mexican cartel is greater than Isis?

You are a clown.

You actually know nothing, you don't know how predominant drugs is in the society, no country in the world can wage a war against drugs and win.
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by BilltheDON(m): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2019
I wish quick recovery to the alive.
Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by MssTee(f): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2019
Yampotatocarrot:

If they are the ones attending Latter Day of Something church, then Yes, them plenty for Nigeria

They always wear white well tucked in shirt and black trouser...carry a portfolio bag like Jehovah's witnesses and worship on Saturdays

Members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints do not worship on saturdays, they worship on sundays. They are also very different from Jehovah's witnesses.

1 Like

Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 23, 2019
This is disheartening

Just looking at the twins bubbling with life alone can...... can.......

War is something no one should ever wish for.

3 Likes

Re: US Mormon Families, Including 6 Kids, Executed On Road By Mexican Cartel(Photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2019
planetx:
I see Trump sending troops across the border to chase those killers down. Trump is a white supremacists so when you slaughter white women and babies there is a prize to pay.

Supported 100%
Fvvck diplomacy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Prays For Me Before I Go For Robbery Operations (pic) / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.