Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi (2966 Views)

Obasanjo Is Backing Peter Obi For President – Akin Osuntokun (Video, Pics) / Nairabet Owner, Akin Alabi Wins National Assembly Election / CEO Of Betting Company, Akin Alabi Cries Out As Man Won N24m With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by DNSPro: 2:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akin Alabi said the Chief of Staff is more powerful than the VP. Please, when we're voting, was Chief of Staff on the ballot?

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by sarrki(m): 2:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
The constitution spelt it out ." Only when the president is going to be away for more than 21 days ,then can he handover to his vice" so as it stand he can preside from anyway .lets act like educated individuals abt this and nt let our dissenting view abt the person of muhamadu buhari and the govt he presides over beclould our judgment pls.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Nemesis11: 2:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
The constitution spelt it out ." Only when the president is going to be away for more than 21 days ,then can he handover to his vice" so as it stand he can preside from anyway .lets act like educated individuals abt this and nt let our dissenting view abt the person of muhamadu buhari and the govt he presides over beclould our judgment pls.
[/s]
shatap

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by 1stKing: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
sarrki:
The constitution spelt it out ." Only when the president is going to be away for more than 21 days ,then can he handover to his vice" so as it stand he can preside from anyway .
the vice presidential position is just like a ceremonial head.

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Nemesis11: 2:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
DNSPro:
Akin Alabi said the Chief of Staff is more powerful than the VP. Please, when we're voting, was Chief of Staff on the ballot?
lol

what do you expect Akin to say

so that APC will deny him ticket 2023

anything to keep the hearts of zombies together

16 Likes

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by sarrki(m): 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
1stKing:
the vice is just like a ceremonial head

No problem I agree with you

2023 we will have our own at the helms of affairs
Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by SarkinYarki: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Akin I respect you alot and I understand the context you speak from but in the reality of the rule of law and constitution the Chief of staff is not more powerful than the VP , their heirachy of power as stipulated by the constitution " puts paid to this . The chief of staff and what ever power he wields is mere reflection of the powers of the president and not an actual power per say ..Saying the chief of staff is powerful is like saying a mirror can generate light just because it can reflect the light of the sun or any other light source .

11 Likes

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by DNSPro: 2:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nemesis11:
lol

My thoughts exactly. Also notice how he put "powerful" in quote? That means opposite of what the word stand for cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by sarrki(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:
Akin I respect you alot and I understand the context w

Enemies of the state are always happy anything negative about the omoluabis
Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by 1stKing: 2:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
sarrki:

I just hope OSIBANJO would be given the opportunity in 2023
Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by orisa37: 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
DNSPro:

Fulani's Style of Governance. Buraitai is also more powerful than Olonishakin. Buhari uses people around him as he pleases.

7 Likes

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by sarrki(m): 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
1stKing:
I just hope OSIBANJO would be given the opportunity in 2023

Osinbajo May and May not

We have sound and vibrant dudes that can take over from pmb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by SarkinYarki: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
sarrki:

I know Akin personally you don't so please don't say what you don't know .

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by SarkinYarki: 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
sarrki:

Osinbajo May and May not

Sound and vibrant like Tinubu ko? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by sarrki(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I know Akin personally you don't so please don't say what you don't know .

Nah everyone you dey know?
Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by sarrki(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Sound and vibrant like Tinubu ko? cheesy cheesy

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”

2 Likes

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by SarkinYarki: 2:39pm On Nov 05, 2019
sarrki:

Nah everyone you dey know?

Not everyone but my line of hustle makes me meet people a lot sir

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Nemesis11: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Osinbajo May and May not

[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Nemesis11: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
shatap

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Zooposki(f): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
The way I see it Osibanjo as a VP is even very active.
Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Nemesis11: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Nemesis11: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn.”
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Shooyie: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
What is this Akin Alabi saying sef?! How is that?!

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by ojokolax: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
could you outline them, that the rest of us might be enlightened?

sarrki:

Osinbajo May and May not

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nemesis11:
lol
same fraudulent akin alabi that can't properly manage nairabet

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Monogamy: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2019
That's how the constitutions made it
Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Nemesis11: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
otuekong1:

same fraudulent akin alabi that can't properly manage nairabet
you're right

the worst interface for a betting platform

but they're still the best sha but their website UI is the worse

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by nameo: 3:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
sarrki:

Which constitution is this plzz?

And what section and sub-section??

I wanna learn plzz

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Lydia696: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
What is this Akin Alabi saying self? Keep quiet if you don't know what is going on

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by olril17(m): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
this akin alabi is full of saying shit..apooda oshi

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Hhansome(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ha!
Re: Chief Of Staff More Powerful Than Vice President - - Akin Alabi by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
APC - constituting nuisance to the country since buhari and tinubu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Second Flag Behind Buhari / I Am A Northerner And I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 / I Was Shot Because I Killed Too Many Boko Haram Terrorists - (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.