|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,991,143 members, 7,284,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 31 January 2023 at 12:18 PM
|Recruitment For Position Of A Fleet Manager by Bubblezz(f): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2019|
A reputable fleet management company seeks to fill the position of a Fleet manager for immediate employment:
Responsible for the overall management of the company’s fleet operations.
• Draw up operational planning schedules for the unit.
• Ensure implementation of standard operational procedures for vehicle maintenance.
• Ensure fleet availability to meet all requests by scheduling, forecasting and surveying current user trends.
• Ensure use of fleet management software to monitor vehicle performance and cost.
• Review requisition for purchase of spare parts and supplies, review vendor bid, quotations for tools and parts in other to forestall high expenditure.
• Monitor and coordinate all repair jobs from internal and external workshops.
• Supervise the maintenance team to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance.
• Ensure proper vehicle registration and documentation for the fleet.
• Streamline and monitor fuel purchase system with assistance of Fuel Cards for all vehicles and drivers.
• Monitor and ensure fleet operations in compliance with government regulations.
• Collaborate with human resources to add quality drivers to the fleet.
• Ensure proper drivers management by team members to avoid poor behavior and reduce high maintenance cost.
• Regular monitoring of fleets to avoid use of vehicles for unauthorized movements.
• Periodically review and manage annual operations budget.
Qualifications and Required Skill Set
• B.Sc/HND in relevant field with minimum of 2:2/Lower Credit.
• Minimum of 5 – 7 year cognate experience in related role.
• Excellent driving skill with at least 4 years active driving experience
• Good understanding of, and usage of GPS tracking technology.
• Ability to Prioritize, plan, and execute simultaneous projects and activities.
• Ability to effectively manage fleet and resolve complaints
• Proven ability to drive cost reduction initiatives to keep fleet maintenance cost at the barest minimum
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills (email, phone, in-person)
• Prioritizing, planning, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
• Excellent technical skills in vehicle repairs and maintenance.
• Experience in fleet cost reduction is a MUST
Qualified candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as title of mail.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35