Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions (21450 Views)

Governor Makinde Approves Payment Of 13th Month Salary To Oyo Workers / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Governor Makinde Approves N500,000 Each To Oyo Indigenes At Law School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by Thetechhub(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
More grease to your elbow sir. This man is really trying compared to other states Governors.

Sharp deal. Last one.
Clean UK used Apple iPhone X Factory unlocked available. Charger and box inclusive for only 205k
Chat me up now. O81oo35 four four 04
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by kerry57: 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Good heart does not hide in the dark. It is glaring or all to see. This man has got his people heart. God bless the governor and his people and also touch the heart of the evil governors around Nigeria to turn a new leaf.
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by adioolayi(m): 2:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Aderewah:
wow. I am in Oyo state and I am patiently waiting for one good policy of this man to affect me. nothing so far.

Like paying your house rent

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by IceColdVeins(m): 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
It has already affected me. My mom has finally stopped the yarns of 'no money', whenever she calls me, as her phone now beeps the salary alert tone on the 25th of every month. I currently have lesser heads to worry about
Aderewah:
wow. I am in Oyo state and I am patiently waiting for one good policy of this man to affect me. nothing so far.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
gentiles:
The man talks too much.....lot of talks with very little action
stop saying what u don't know

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by DrSleekQas(m): 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
wisdom042:
Whoever gets the contract of printing the past questions don blow.

My exact thoughts o�... las las na one of him boys go collect the contract

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
I'm still waiting for real policies that are sustainable.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by Lifestone(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
sirusX:
Rather than give the students, the past questions should be given to the school management with the hope that subsequent WAEC exam questions can be photocopied and added for the next class set to use
Sensible

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by xperienced(m): 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
veraponpo:
Solo Makinde.

This man will be the worst governor in Oyo State.

This is an evidence of no plan

Day time like this you are dreaming. Nawa o

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by kpompey: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Look at the munmun we voted for.He is doing business with Oyo state.zero development in the state,aside salary....Governor of the year indeed.

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by wisdom042(m): 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
DrSleekQas:

My exact thoughts o�... las las na one of him boys go collect the contract

Am telling u bro all dat one na stunt we go soon hear how d books was not distributed properly.

Naija way!
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by madridsta007(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2019
dammyBoxes:
We need more technocrats like him holding offices in Nigeria. Let's wait and see how much is allocated to education in the 2020 budget with the monumental debt the FG is servicing presently.

Beyond a "technocrat", I think the missing and perhaps equally important element is the someone who has the fear of God too. This encapsulates empathy, the democratic listening ear, servant leadership style, etc. This is what this Oyo State Governor has displayed and has contined to display. Strong 21st centry leadership, what is missing across the whole of Nigeria and at the Federal Level.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by Alawode01(m): 3:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
The projects is good but the cost is too much,#17om for past questions,making how much per copy,how much are they selling past questions series,for just ss3 only,habah.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by dammyBoxes: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
madridsta007:

Beyond a "technocrat", I think the missing and perhaps equally important element is the someone who has the fear of God too. This encapsulates empathy, the democratic listening ear, servant leadership style, etc. This is what this Oyo State Governor has displayed and has contined to display. Strong 21st centry leadership, what is missing across the whole of Nigeria and at the Federal Level.
Very true bro. Our leaders lack empathy
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by seunmsg(m): 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2019

Governor Seyi Makinde of Oyo state has given approval for the total reconstruction of the Moniya-Iseyin road to a new contractor at a cost of over N9billion.

The project was initially awarded by former Governor Abiola Ajimobi at a cost of N7billion out of which N2billion was released before Makinde revoked the contract.

If it was an APC governor that tried this fraud, this Nairaland street would not contain all of us. But then, Makinde is the poster boy governor of PDP and he can do no wrong.

8 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
LegendHero:
People don’t know the effect of what Makinde just did as per the WAEC past questions.

I’m from Ibadan and I attended a public secondary school back in the days, I can remeber I had issue with getting money to buy past question back then and I always borrow past questions from Gbolahan.

I will borrow chemistry from him and tell him I will study 2005 questions so that I can teach him that when we meet in school the next day. That’s the code I always use to borrow all the other subjects then coz my Dad will not even look at my side coz I think the past questions is #500 each then lol.

With this, people from a poor background can prepare more for WAEC and it will improve the performance of Oyo state as a whole. I even love the way he included private school in it coz they are also part of Oyo people and they contribute to its success and failure.

Goodluck Makonde, little things like this count and government don’t need to spend billions to make changes in the life of the common man.

Hmmmmmmmm

Chaiiiii

PDP governors really understand Importance of Education.
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by biggie73(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na wa oooo. Is it not better if he steal the money?
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by 0monnak0da: 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
madridsta007:

What has fear of God god to do with anything??

Do they have more fear of God in China or Japan?
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by y0rmee: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2019
Aderewah:

E.g?
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by madridsta007(m): 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
0monnak0da:

What has fear of God god to do with anything??

Do they have more fear of God in China or Japan?

Of course, the God-haters will be triggered. I was expecting this sort of ignorant response- not necessarily the swiftness!

They have a fear of whatever they define as "God" over there.
In China, it is the Confucianism, Taoism, Chinese Buddhism which 73.6% of Chinese adhere to.
In Japan, it is Buddhist, Shintoist or both. Folk Shinto or no religion (51.8%); Buddhism (34.9%)

You can easily read this up, young man.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by Samayomi126(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Wow, the so called governor is trying....
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by GEEBITE: 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
You surely did not vote for him.
kpompey:
Look at the munmun we voted for.He is doing business with Oyo state.zero development in the state,aside salary....Governor of the year indeed.
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by GEEBITE: 3:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Please enquire first about the total population of senior secondary school students in Oyo state.I am sure they can not be less than 100,000.
Alawode01:
The projects is good but the cost is too much,#17om for past questions,making how much per copy,how much are they selling past questions series,for just ss3 only,habah.
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by LegendHero(m): 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Hmmmmmmmm

Chaiiiii

PDP governors really understand Importance of Education.

Well I don’t think it’s a matter of PDP or APC. Is there any difference in ideologies of the two parties?

Makinde is just a good man and I wouldn’t wanna say it’s because it’s PDP or not.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by Toluwarnih(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
gentiles:
i knew u wont complete ur statement, y dnt u compare him wit Ajimobi so dat ppl can stone ur mouth, sebi ur father tried more than him during his tenure. dirty drunkard, useless ingrate

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by ppogba: 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
gentiles:

Not as much as the following governors:

1. Emeka Ihedioha
2.Babajide Sanwo-olu
3. Abia state Gov.
4.Anambra state Gov.
5.Ogun state Gov.

In descending order of the decibel level of their noise
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by cyprex: 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
I must commend this governor
Less for this but for many other accomplishments attributed to him

Kudos sir

However I can hardly put the figures together.
170million for printing of 100,000 copies of waec past question.

The cost seem high especially since government is printing it.
Even in the open market, if a copy sales for N500 then 100,000 copies will be N50million and if it sales at N1000, 100,000 copies will be N100milliin.
Mr governor you may review the cost. Don't let corrupt officials ruin your well cherished name

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by midnighter(f): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Distributed to where?

Are they not supposed to upload the PDF onto a website so that anyone can view it and print it if they wish?

What useless papers are they distributing Paper, ink, electricity, transport and manpower that will cost millions?

How do they know the unpaid hungry teachers won't withhold the papers and force the students to buy them?

Funny country
Re: Seyi Makinde Approves 170m For Free WAEC Past Questions by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
LegendHero:

Well I don’t think it’s a matter of PDP or APC. Is there any difference in ideologies of the two parties?

Makinde is just a good man and I wouldn’t wanna say it’s because it’s PDP or not.

He a good man and you just confirming it but you actually voted against him based on party affiliations.

He started well and like it is been said, he will also end well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

House Committee On NDDC Summons Akpabio, Pondei / Ekiti Assembly Sits, Suspends Seven PDP Lawmakers / Burial Programme For Alex Ekwueme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.