Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Senate Panel Turns Down Emefiele, CBN Governor’s Representative - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Panel Turns Down Emefiele, CBN Governor’s Representative (8401 Views)

Senate Panel Summons CBN Governor Cardoso Over Naira Free Fall / Edo House Crisis: Senate Panel Report Indicts Obaseki,gives Governor Fresh Terms / El-rufai, Ganduje Meet Emefiele, CBN Governor - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Senate Panel Turns Down Emefiele, CBN Governor’s Representative by emkz: 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2019
GreyLaw:

I hate reading rubbish! You must think anybody who doesn't support the president, hates him. This same attitude is what pushed you into seeing points I didn't make. What does "that you hate the president..." mean?

I had to give it to you hard knocks to rouse you from the intellectual slumber which many Nairaland users have fallen into. The moment you read a quote it becomes a Buhari-Jonathan or Igbo-Yoruba thing.

What has my parents have to do with this? You would indeed have a hard time standing face to face with me and holding an intelligent discussion, but here you are hiding behind some keyboard dragging my parents into a matter they have no idea about.

Get off my back; I don't have time for such drivel.
I am sincerely very, very, very sorry for dragging your parents into this.
Re: Senate Panel Turns Down Emefiele, CBN Governor’s Representative by GreyLaw(m): 9:50am On Nov 18, 2019
emkz:

Don't be a rabble-rouser dear friend. You like to think yourself as intellectually sophisticated by being bombastic and unduly verbose. Beneath this facade, I see you as intellectually puerile, pusilanimously shallow, psychically inept and acoustically infantile.

I stand by my words: if the way you write is the way you speak, then your parents need to supervise your online presence. I am in no way insulting your parents. Try and understand.

In your warped mind, you "roused me from intellectual slumber", whereas you are still in intellectual mortuary.

emkz, I am sorry for this whole talk. I was somehow not happy at the original insinuation that I hated the president. In any case, I apologise for sounding the way I did.

I enjoy political debates, but it shouldn't get so toxic. I apologise for making it sound that way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News! Pa Enahoro Is Dead! / Nigeria must leave the global economy. / Jonathan Describes Boko Haram As Uncivilised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.