Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

These Four Hacks Will Make You Enjoy School!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Four Hacks Will Make You Enjoy School!! (190 Views)

These Student Hacks Will Make You Enjoy School!! / 5 Wrong Animal Stereotypes That Will Make You Rethink Nature / 21 Powerful Synonyms That Will Make Your Communication Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

These Four Hacks Will Make You Enjoy School!! by IsmailVasiti: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
School does not have to be a scary experience. Here are four ways to make school life easier for you:

1. Smelly Shoes.

This is one thing I know a lot of students struggle with. Maybe you have really sweaty feet, or you are coming back to your hostel after a long day of classes; only to remove your shoes, and your roommate starts giving you the signal to put them outside.

Do not worry, there is a solution.

Just put two tea bags in your shoes, and you are good to go!

2. Essays.

Writing essays can be very annoying. Trust me, I know.. Especially when you have to read through again and again, and you keep seeing blunders.

Here’s how to avoid that:...

Continue Reading: https://www.magazine.vasiti.com/four-student-hacks-for-you/

(1) (Reply)

Which University Is The Best And Cheapest For Journalism Career? / Knowledge Star Academy / School Is Important, But Information Is More Important

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.