Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government (33461 Views)

Afenifere: Time For Buhari To Choose Between Being President Of Nigeria And... / Nigerians Mock Buhari's Government On Twitter With #makechangegreatagain / Fela Charged With Armed Robbery By Buhari Government In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Vanh(f): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
O well! Next level don show all of us grin
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Joylove2324(f): 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
Which yeye afenifere talking here biko? Is it those agbaya full of thieves? Abeg leave Osinbajo alone, he is not the cause of your problems

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by israelmao(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mosh1:

I did not regret voting out Jonathan and voting against Atiku. Losers should allow us to rest abeg. Cho cho cho as if Jonathan and Atiku are Angel Michael and Gabriel.

You are the real loser if only you can listen to that real man inside you.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by murecool(m): 6:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Never in Nigeria's history did we have an active VP like Osinbajo.
Whether they like it or not, stars don't struggle to shine.
There is no Buhari without an Osinbajo.

5 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by NGpatriot: 6:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigeria is interested in expanding its reach in terms of trade and exports, especially the export of processed agricultural products.

I said this and more when I received the Nicaraguan delegation led by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Denis Moncada Colindres.

VP conducting state affairs while some worthless, irrelevant losers in the SW and Igbos waill tears on social media.

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Icon79(m): 6:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
That's why some people call them the afonja slaves. Their Hausa Fulani masters would always use them and dump them like you know what!

The election is over, and Buhari has won a second term, now is the time to show Osinbajo and his afonja clan that water get level. And take it from me, they are going to treat Ahmed Bola Tinubu the same way. Let him keep hoping against hope that he'll be the 2023 nominee. I laugh in frenchie grin

O pari

Annie939:
it's very unfortunate , ridiculous and total unacceptable it's high time we tell our selves the truth nothing but the truth no matter who is involved Buhari's kinsmen should call him to order before things get out of hand
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Yoighaman(m): 6:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
They just used Prof. to win the election, that's the most painful part.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Okoroawusa: 6:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
I thought Afenifere is against this government?
What is their own if Osinbajo is sidelined?

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by NGpatriot: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo SAN, chairs The National Boundary Commission Board Meeting at The State House Abuja

VP conducting state affairs while some worthless, irrelevant losers in the SW and Igbos waill tears on social media.

2 major National engagements and the day is not even over yet..

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by sentra05: 6:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
The issue for me is not even about Osibanjo. The issue is why will PMB be signing a bill for Nigeria in another man's country? Which kind of disrespect is that? Why is PMB always so comfortable in another man's country like it is his own? How many times has any world leader visited Nigeria on a private visit and spend a night? If PMB loves London so much, why can't he resign and relocate to London and get a permanent residency there. No 1 man in Nigeria will creep into another man's country like a commoner not once, not twice, in fact, it is now a routine. I'm so ashamed of him.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by NGpatriot: 7:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
sentra05:

The issue for me is not even about Osibanjo. The issue is why will PMB be signing a bill for Nigeria in another man's country? Which kind of disrespect is that? Why is PMB always so comfortable in another man's country like it is his own? How many times has any world leader visited Nigeria on a private visit and spend a night? If PMB loves London so much, why can't he resign and relocate to London and get a permanent residency there. No 1 man in Nigeria will creep into another man's country like a commoner not once, not twice, in fact, it is now a routine. I'm so ashamed of him.

The disrespect is you not knowing that while on vacation anywhere under the sun, he's still the president of Nigeria and he can sign anything, issue executive order, approve any government action, policy or program.

You people try very hard to sound ignorant and uneducated.

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by adelaja70(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Nope.

Osinbanjo should sign that same document in Nigeria. There's no need to take it to buhari in london
IS OSINBAJO THE PRESIDENT?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Femolacaster(m): 7:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
boy
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by smart7: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2019
Are you making any sense?.

efighter:
Afenifere supported Goatluck Jonaddaft, sBuhari/Osinbajo/Tinubu defeated them.
Afenifere supported money spender Atikuchukwu Goatluck Jonaddaft, Buhari/Osinbajo/Tinubu defeated them.

Why are the old fools concerned about what happened to the people that humiliated them to consecutive times back to back?

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by madridsta007(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

I will prefer the remain in power

That is a strong possibility.

Tinubu's greed has helped break the fragile political thread between the important coalitions and regions in the South.
The North understands that.
The oppression of Osibanjo is a game which they are playing. They are seeing no outbursts from a united South. None at all.
When you become disunited, anything goes. Divide and rule. They are masters at it.
Tinubu cannot attempt to reach out and build coalitions in the South; no one trusts him. He is too double-faced, even for politics.

So yes, it is a strong possibility. Unity in the South is gone.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by DonMekino(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
I heard that buhari read THE 48 LAWS OF POWER... he just applied the first law.... more still coming.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by NGpatriot: 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
adelaja70:

IS OSINBAJO THE PRESIDENT?

Hatred and bitterness are sometimes the sad byproducts of illiteracy?

This is the reason why PMB labeled some of the lazy Nigerian youths, he should have included ignorant and illiterate..

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Klington: 7:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
The last time i checked, the VP pledged his unalloyed loyalty to his pay master.

Why are the afenifere wailing more than the bereaved
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by adelaja70(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
Icon79:
That's why some people call them the afonja slaves. Their Hausa Fulani masters would always use them and dump them like you know what!

The election is over, and Buhari has won a second term, now is the time to show Osinbajo and his afonja clan that water get level. And take it from me, they are going to treat Ahmed Bola Tinubu the same way. Let him keep hoping against hope that he'll be the 2023 nominee. I laugh in frenchie grin

O pari

NA WA OH!... PDP SLAVE, WHAT DID YOUR TRIBE GAIN FROM SLAVING FOR PDP GOVERNMENTS FOR GOOD I6YEARS..

2 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Ajeyo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
This factionalised body should shut up and not cause bad blood for Pyo in office.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by NGpatriot: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Klington:
The last time i checked, the VP pledged his unalloyed loyalty to his pay master.

Why are the afenifere wailing more than the bereaved

They are trying to sound relevant when in fact they are irrelevant.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by ojokolax: 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
no he means He's as powerful as the President makes him... grab your constitution

PrecisionFx:

U mean Osinbanjo is powerless?
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by sentra05: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
NGpatriot:

The disrespect is you not knowing that while on vacation anywhere under the sun, he's still the president of Nigeria and he can sign anything, issue executive order, approve any government action, policy or program.

You people try very hard to sound ignorant and uneducated.

Oga, i agree.

I guess you know him one one one so could you please throw more light on other questions i raised maybe we can have an understanding of the thinking behind some of his actions. Thanks
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by ojokolax: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
cos in their old age they still looking out for pocket pickings

Okoroawusa:
I thought Afenifere is against this government?

What is their own if Osinbajo is sidelined?

3 Likes

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by ojokolax: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
listened to yours recently or is yours on the exterior?

israelmao:

You are the real loser if only you can listen to that real man inside you.
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by okefrancis: 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
You are not Afenifere but Afenifebi, awon oponu, ode

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by iswallker(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
See the skeleton like structure...
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by VULCAN(m): 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
This your huffing and puffing.

It has less effect than blowing hot air against a concrete wall.

Do you think that Fulanis care about your opinion?

They are for power. QED

Annie939:
it's very unfortunate , ridiculous and total unacceptable it's high time we tell our selves the truth nothing but the truth no matter who is involved Buhari's kinsmen should call him to order before things get out of hand
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by okefrancis: 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
ojokolax:
no he means He's as powerful as the President makes him... grab your constitution

The VP Osinbajo is powerful and he will remain powerful

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by NGpatriot: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
sentra05:

Oga, i agree.

I guess you know him one one one so could you please throw more light on other questions i raised maybe we can have an understanding of the thinking behind some of his actions. Thanks

What sense are you trying to make?

Why the president is doing his job as the president of Nigeria?

Why are you against him for doing his job?

Is there a place your own brand of the Nigerian constitution that says he's no longer the president and he can not perform any official function while on vacation?

PMB is the president and it's his job to run the country, including signing bills and ordering government actions, you can not because of ignorance, politics or tribalism repaint basic government actions to gel with your own political or tribal ideology.

1 Like

Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Icon79(m): 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
We got a President Goodluck Eberechukwu Jonathan.

Any other questions

O pari

adelaja70:

NA WA OH!... PDP SLAVE, WHAT DID YOUR TRIBE GAIN FROM SLAVING FOR PDP GOVERNMENTS FOR GOOD I6YEARS..
Re: Afenifere: Osinbajo Practically Out Of Buhari’s Government by Lydia696: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
We just need to focus on the development of the country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Does The South West Offer Nigeria / False Statement On Social Media: Senate Seeks For 2-Year-Jail Term For Offenders / MKO Abiola: Dele Momodu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.