Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian (25782 Views)

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out / Bobrisky Detained By UK Immigration, To Be Deported / Grace Oyelude Looking Graceful At 86, Years After Winning First Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by philip0906(m): 7:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrCork:

...how?.. that local boy?.. he can't even spek good English sentense (no ofeense) angry
Da fvck have you been?
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Haywize93(m): 7:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
oluwa burna ton gbona feli

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
The modric of our music industry...
He came to end that duopoly of frog and Lizard
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Lugianostar(m): 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2019
He is celebrating so quickly as if he won!!!
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Heavance(m): 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
rocknation62:
I remembered when HEADIES robbed Burna boy the next rated & gave it to Sean Tizzle. It’s al abt Hard work.
Oh, I thought I was the only one who remembered that night.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Kennyswagz2: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chubhie:
I'm yet to listen to his music to form an opinion. However, I must acknowledge his management team. This guy is being pushed by deep pockets.

His chances of bringing home the grammy will be a logical conclusion if he keeps the momentum.
which song he want take win grammygringrin
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Kennyswagz2: 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2019
adecz:
grin

WizZy & Davido fans ryt now↓↓↓
that your second meme nor go kill me gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by GODPUNISHALABI: 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
rocknation62:
I remembered when HEADIES robbed Burna boy the next rated & gave it to Sean Tizzle. It’s al abt Hard work.
reason artiste don’t respect headies anymore ....the award is now a complete joke

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by subcbouy: 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2019
Can you imagine a scenario where Africans crown one Brit , an Europabeat king. hehehehehe
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Incandescent(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
MrCork:

...how?.. that local boy?.. he can't even spek good English sentense (no ofeense) angry

Where have you been?
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by paradigmshift(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
makinson2865:
from bin underrated to bin overhyped....It's a pity that those with real talents are far fetched from being noticed n appreciated.

NOTE: I do listen to his music but I'm not an ardent fan

Nobody cares..
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Notatribalist(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chubhie:
I'm yet to listen to his music to form an opinion. However, I must acknowledge his management team. This guy is being pushed by deep pockets.

His chances of bringing home the grammy will be a logical conclusion if he keeps the momentum.
sincerely I have not heard any hit song from this guy. I have listened to few of his songs but non seems like hit unlike that of davido and wizkid. But I sincerely think there is more to this.
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by micxwell(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Seriously burna songs are something else before now I use to despise his songs but after I settled to listen to a few I had no choice but to like all ..
We are in the same boat bro....
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by PapaAdanna: 8:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Well deserved

Better musical export

Just tired of mediocrity, socco socco socco socco socco socco
Joro joro joro joro joro joro joro joro joro joro joro
Everywhere.
Over hyped poo

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Prymestrr(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
makinson2865:
from bin underrated to bin overhyped....It's a pity that those with real talents are far fetched from being noticed n appreciated.

Ogbeni jokombe jor... No one cares what you listen to. Your preference matters zilch. Ardent fan ko rodent fan ni undecided undecided
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Bewiseedet(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
cheesy
ChristmasBells:
You actually meant wiskid and all burna boy Hatters World wide wont like this news They will start by calling it Fake News If you call This news Fake you are one of them o!
cheesy
ChristmasBells:
You actually meant wiskid and all burna boy Hatters World wide wont like this news They will start by calling it Fake News If you call This news Fake you are one of them o!
you grab
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Xclusiveme: 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bewiseedet:
Wizkid will not like this news.
Congrat olowa Burna

U be ewu oo. Wizkid luvs burnaboy like mad

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Isoduwa(m): 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Chubhie:

Come make I push you i get deep pocket

That's if your head go fit stay one place
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Blackwonder(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
AFRICA to the world.. lol..wakanda forever!
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by WalkerMichael(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
These UK writers laasan.. I love their style of writing.

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Kaymaxine(m): 9:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
This guy is a true definition of "PATIENCE"

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by chocboi78(m): 9:54pm On Nov 05, 2019
I still remember d first time i listened to his song "like to party"... I knew that dude was gonna be a legend...the most fascinating sounds av eva heard in 9ja...big ups to burna my man....
AFRICAN GIANT

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by rocknation62(m): 10:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
GODPUNISHALABI:
reason artiste don’t respect headies anymore ....the award is now a complete joke
Exactly the way I see it...
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by rocknation62(m): 10:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Heavance:

Oh, I thought I was the only one who remembered that night.

The memory still lingers!
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Budline1(m): 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2019
makinson2865:

Who's better than him? Share with us.
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by encryptjay(m): 11:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
WalkerMichael:
These UK writers laasan.. I love their style of writing.
Beautiful write-up! They sure know how to capture a reader's attention.
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Elliot2(m): 11:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
Mary Jane and Like To Party my faves
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by DMerciful(m): 3:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Nwaamikpe grin
ola33t:
shocked

Burna boy is the messenger of God sent to redeem our ears from the croaking of the frog and the noise of the shrinking shrimp.

All the collaborations of Beyonce in the Lion King would have been a tremendous failure if not for Burna's track. One of those times to know the real song birds from the noise makers.

And it's surprising how a weed adherent who often looks like an asylum escapeé sings better than the dimpled faces, especially with a genre like Afrobeats which is not the popular commercial genre. Never judge a book by it's cover.
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by 9jaRealist: 4:14am On Nov 06, 2019
>
AFRICAN GIANT!!!
>
Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Badb0y4lyf(m): 5:50am On Nov 06, 2019
From your first hit song Like to party I have been a fan some times slow and steady does win the race. Oluwa burna

Re: Burna Boy Crowned The “Graceful King Of Afrobeats” By UK Newspaper, The Guardian by Chubhie: 9:47am On Nov 06, 2019
Isoduwa:

Come make I push you i get deep pocket

That's if your head go fit stay one place
I dey cum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: Sony Music Entertainment Confirms Deal / Picture Of Timaya In His Secondary School Days / Meet Frank Olize's Pretty Daughter, Olisa Olize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.