Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

If You See This In A Public Bathroom Or Hotel Run Immediately - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You See This In A Public Bathroom Or Hotel Run Immediately (393 Views)

Check Out The Snake Killed In My Bathroom Today / Big Cobra Found In My Friend's Bathroom / Woman's Breast Spills Out Of Her Dress In A Public Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You See This In A Public Bathroom Or Hotel Run Immediately by DanielOwen2050(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
It is true that we all use public bathrooms or stay in hotel rooms, and not to scare you, but do you really know who is watching you while you’re going about your business?

Technology moves at the speed of light with new products and gadgets meant to make our lives easier, but there is also a dark side — one you might not even realize you’re seeing until it’s too late. There are people looking to prey on others by engaging in criminal activity, and it can be as easy as installing a hook.

See Photos And Video: https://latesttip.com/if-you-see-this-in-a-public-bathroom-or-hotel-run-immediately/
Re: If You See This In A Public Bathroom Or Hotel Run Immediately by zoeA: 10:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
Keep promoting your blog... I no dey open... Show us here

(1) (Reply)

She Looks Like Olamide” – Fans Tell Maria Okan As She Shares First Full Photos / Gombe Begins Implementation Of New Minimum Wage / Oh No! 2020 Toyota Supra Plows A Rock In Puerto Rico Despite Strict Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.