Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (78485 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by KakiP(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
Simple mental health case! you self wey dey type you think say you dey alright or your own never reach that level?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by iammo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
ladies have strong mind, there are psycho killer, ritual killers and every kind of women killers, yet they often go to the shady centers
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nemesis11: 7:14pm On Nov 05, 2019
[s]
post=83769998:
Strange things are really happening in this nation.
Wicked people abound everywhere.
Ladies just need to be very careful.
Some animals in human skin are roaming everywhere, looking for whom to devour.
May God protect his own.
[/s]
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
See why this Yahoo Boys need to all Go to Jail with the Corrupt Politicians
how much she give you when olosho work pay her? every Israelite to his tent
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
she is just high on some synthetic drugs.... give her some rest and she will be ok.

btw funny how we never get pictures/videos of these fancy car that these women drop from... but anything else in the neighborhood you have 1000pics/videos

12 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by doggedfighter(f): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Bullcrap
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by YungJo207(m): 7:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
Follow broke guy- No I want a rich guy
Follow a hustler- No I don't want to suffer with anybody
Follow rich guys- yes at least he has money
Later they will come out and say such people run mad or use by ritualist....some girls will just never learn.... someone will drive an expensive car and you want to follow him all because he has money ok ooo safe journey.

Note: Not all rich people are ritualist but all ritualist are rich people.

The choice is yours ladies.

6 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Omoslim26: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
post=83769998:
Strange things are really happening in this nation.
Wicked people abound everywhere.
Ladies just need to be very careful.
Some animals in human skin are roaming everywhere, looking for whom to devour.
May God protect his own.

mtheeew

nonsense and FG
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Lordjb: 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
Okay
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by ohem007(m): 7:16pm On Nov 05, 2019
My oh my...

Thank God she never comot cloth

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by bongo4real(m): 7:18pm On Nov 05, 2019
decatalyst:
I wonder whether these ladies of this generation and the ones coming will ever here's warning calls.

It is not easy to make money, so question anyone who wants to 'dash' you money when you haven't worked or contributed anything meaningful to the person in any tangible way.

No free money anywhere!

True talk man. Except from a boyfriend
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by kereman1: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Madness they didn't whisper to her to go unclad, is that one madness
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Men are not smiling......

They have Bluetooth her senses to obtain one sharp Benz G 30,....

Ladies be like.....".if you don't have money..hide your face"

This one is exposing her madness....

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigerians and generalization. Why not assist the poor lady first before passing alleged judgments on her.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by BeStroNG(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Why always Delta or Edo?
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by realestniggah: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
decatalyst:
I wonder whether these ladies of this generation and the ones coming will ever here's warning calls.

It is not easy to make money, so question anyone who wants to 'dash' you money when you haven't worked or contributed anything meaningful to the person in any tangible way.

No free money anywhere!

Yeah that rightet blame the ladies
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by realestniggah: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
decatalyst:

No free money anywhere!

Yeah that right let blame the ladies
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
kereman1:
Madness they didn't whisper to her to go unclad, is that one madness

Mercy na e jooo o ti so?....
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Omoluabi ti bo sowo aye
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Lugianostar(m): 7:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ladies and their flamboyant lifestyle!!!!

They don't even consider the season we are in before jumping in and out of flashy cars!!!

Disgusting i must say...!

Her people will be the ones to be running from pillar to post now seeking for help.

God will show her mercy
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by 0monnak0da: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
She was dropped and "she immediately ran mad"

Was she sane when she boarded the vehicle?
When was the last time she was seen sane?

Any corroboration?

It is because we do not exercise our brains that people like Enoch Adeboye and Oyedepo are so rich

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by realestniggah: 7:21pm On Nov 05, 2019
valgbo:
I'm sure there's an explanation that doesn't involve juju and G boys..... but trust Nigerians and their mentality

This is an obvious case of drugs

2 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by AngelHoly(m): 7:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
See wetin buhari cause
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
decatalyst:

No free money anywhere!
so Puna is not a tangible thing and yet men kill their fellow men for it.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by akdjr(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Too bad! Seeing what women goes through in the hands of evil men makes me sad. My fellow men, remember those women are our mothers,sisters,wives, Aunt etc in fact God formed us from them forget the cooked version that men wrote in the Bible just to suit their headship character. If you read some verses in the Bible you will realize men wrote that for personal reasons not based on inspiration as widely claim.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by shogsman(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
See myopic thinking everywhere,what if it’s a case of drugs gone wrong and the guys dropped her to fend for herself.no one is talking about rehabilitation,it is ritual you’re all shouting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2019
Looks like she was given strong drugs.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by bobbybrown007: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
When they say be faithful to that guy that truely love you, they will say no, if they see car,they will think that the world rotate inside it. Now see the outcum of what am tryin to say.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by AmazingELixir: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2019
She is Cooked already....while cash rain on the cook.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by tayebest(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
[s]Black monkeys doing black things angry

West Africa deserve to be wiped out completely with a nuclear weapon, they are a disgrace to the whole world and humanity![/s]

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
chai oooo,awon village people grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
So all this afonja boys don carry their fetish practices come my beloved Delta angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.