Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) (78483 Views)

UNIUYO Female Student Runs Mad After She Was Dumped By Unknown People (Photos) / Young Lady Runs Mad In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Video) / Lady Runs Mad At Uselu Market, Benin After Being Dropped By A Benz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by otino(m): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
I don't think is yahoo stuff, I sense drug abuse.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Dechymmytv(f): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:
Black monkeys doing black things angry

West Africa deserve to be wiped out completely with a nuclear weapon, they are a disgrace to the whole world and humanity!

Anyway I am sure in some years to come, a replica of NAZI party will rise up in Europe, America and Asia, and their goal will be to wipe out black race from the surface of the earth starting from their root home in West Africa, so that they can take over West Africa for dumping dangerous industrial wastes, just a matter of time.
They tried it with ebola and aids.... They didn't succeed. They will never succeed
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Isoduwa(m): 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
Benz G450 2019 loading �
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by franchasng: 7:56pm On Nov 05, 2019
Dechymmytv:
They tried it with ebola and aids.... They didn't succeed. They will never succeed
They will succeed with time since black Africans refused to have sense, just time.

Mind you, the west are already making plans to start dumping dangerous industrial waste and outdated nuclear wastes in West African countries, and there is blacks can do about it, if they dare question their superior whites, they will increase the number of Muslim terrorists in their nations to keep them shut and busy as usual, and can you guys do Pray, wail and pray!!!

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by 27Pushing30: 8:00pm On Nov 05, 2019
1mrprolific7:
Same story Everytime.
Audio mad.
Maybe she follow them smoke Arizona sk.
Find garri and milk.
Case settled.

She'll be good.
I tire bro na normal Arizona she smoke e Dey obvious
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by CACjide: 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
The lady said she's from Ogun Waterside, Ogun waterside is located in Ogun state. They should just ask her where in Ogun waterside.
Another thing is that I don't think she's mad, I guess she took drug e.g Arizona or colorado

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by donprinyo(m): 8:02pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ok. Who's next?
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Lordjulius(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
I don't know what ughelli my town is turning into....I so much hate that town...

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by McBlouseMouth24(m): 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na once Dem use the girl o 2seconds���
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Just2endowed2(m): 8:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

West Africa deserve to be wiped out completely with a nuclear weapon, they are a disgrace to the whole world and humanity!

Anyway I am sure in some years to come, a replica of NAZI party will rise up in Europe, America and A

sia, and their goal will be to wipe out black race from the surface of the earth starting from their root home in West Africa, so that they can take over West Africa for dumping dangerous industrial wastes, just a matter of time.

Na waoh. Aunty take it easy na undecided
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by ikwedim(m): 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Na today!? E Don Tay wey we don d hear such news and when she get her self boom, they will say na prank. Prank kill them Dia
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Marvins0009: 8:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
SadiqBabaSani:
See why this Yahoo Boys need to all Go to Jail with the Corrupt Politicians

It can be drug Colorado or laud must we justify everything to yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by texazzpete(m): 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
It truly pains me that some of you are daft enough to believe was really dropped from a ‘flashy car’.

3 Likes

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by kings59: 8:17pm On Nov 05, 2019
Nigerians and their useless mentality. Nothing like juju or yahoo, that lady seriously needs help.

The worst part is that the young generations are seriously learning from their elder ones and what they believe or say.

Africa, most especially Nigeria is a disgrace to the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by 2rez: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Etutu ola
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by okpanachipeter: 8:24pm On Nov 05, 2019
Long stories don't work here, young ladies should have self-discipline and stop running after crazy guys who can exchange even their mothers for money. Once again, try some thing employable to do ladies or else what we are seeing now is a child play to the ones in the nearest future. Be warned!
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Aiyk2333: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

Anyway I am sure in some years to come, a replica of NAZI party will rise up in Europe, America and Asia, and their goal will be to wipe out black race from the surface of the earth starting from their root home in West Africa, so that they can take over West Africa for dumping dangerous industrial wastes, just a matter of time.
seriously I wonder how the mods won't permanently block this moniker for inciting and racists write ups.. please let's not take for granted the faceless nature of this group... mods please do something... I wonder if this person is black and wishes her parents be wiped out too

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by joe4christ(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

Now, you sound more like the reincarnated version of Hitler. God save your soul!
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by ibnzubair(m): 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2019
valgbo:
I'm sure there's an explanation that doesn't involve juju and G boys..... but trust Nigerians and their mentality

OD'ed on some drug,

Has a background medical condition etc.

But no, my people think it's juju or nothing else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Adebowalay(m): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=franchasng post=83769745]Black monkeys doing black things angry

Anyway I am sure in some years to come, a replica of NAZI party will rise up in Europe, America and Asia, and their goal will be to wipe out black race from the surface of the earth starting from their root home in West Africa, so that they can take over West Africa for dumping dangerous industrial wastes, just a matter of time....does ur family has immunity
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by hyperflex(m): 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you know how yahoo boys are going to babalawos for juju ehn.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Allwell96: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
The might have been taking cocain with the guy, when he noticed that she has gone above graph, he had to drop her and run... Just maybe.

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Revolva(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2019
Fisher007:
Hmm where do I start from?

They don't want a good guy. They want omo olope. They want to pepper dem like bolanle. Hmm.

Now they have use them and they are running Mad or drying immediately after drop off.

My brothers from another mother, pray you don't marry a cured mad Olosho ( like this Lady) who will use you as retirement plan.

In addition, my brothers, here is a food for thought before you foolishly kneel down for an ungrateful being created from your rib.

After they have finish twerking, showing different boyfriends, different hotel rooms, different phones and restaurant their parents cannot afford, different car rides, different clubs scenes, different uncles in coded places, different expensive wigs and nails and their monthly pocket money no pass between 10-20k, different pools venues with skimpy clothes, different fish joints in different areas code and state across Nigeria all through their university years on social media ( Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp ) to entertain us. They will now graduate with sexually transmitted degrees, not employable in the Job market cause they learnt nothing for 4-5 yrs in university.

Then they will start praying to God Almighty for a good husband to take and accept them for who they are. A man to accept all these truama, damaged mind, damaged goods, several men‘s DNA in their system (which has been scientifically proven). They will say their village people are chasing them and their husband‘s away. Hmmm, My sister pack well. God cannot be mocked.

Every choice or decision has it own consequences. If you like hide it or keep it a secret. One day the truth will come out. Wind go blow fowl yansh open. Husband go know the mentally and physically damaged (slut) personality he married. Copied.

Qoute me at your own peril. Transformer and river no far from your house. Locate the nearest one abeg.

Hahhaa this guy have said it all don't mind them

Nigerian ladies of these days

1 Like

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Basseybruce: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
decatalyst:
I wonder whether these ladies of this generation and the ones coming will ever here's warning calls.

It is not easy to make money, so question anyone who wants to 'dash' you money when you haven't worked or contributed anything meaningful to the person in any tangible way.

No free money anywhere!
even in freetown.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by caye(m): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

I WOULD HAD DESCENDED TO YOUR LEVEL BUT FOR MY EDICATION
I understand that white supremacists use this site to make fun of our race. However, I can understand your plights. Being genetically inferior makes you people sit up at night to craft how best to genocide our race , without really appearing that it was you that did it. I understand.

(But really, unless we sit up, this people will achieve their agenda...at least by 50-70% success rates)

syphilis, HIV,Ebola...all failed. All your next genocidal schemes will still fail; because you are genetically inferior.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Richy150(m): 8:47pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oja ti je angry
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by sawdi: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

Let me screenshot this for the future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Benjamin08: 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

Ur signature is different frm. Ur comment, why?
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by wizod(m): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2019
pweetychyka:
Those guys no dey joke this Mber period.....

Ladies be very careful! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
as if una go hear
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by dave4rella(m): 9:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
shocked
And she's such a young girl
Area boys will fvck her pussy like mad tonight
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by Origin(f): 9:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Is it the flashy car that caused the madness

Or perhaps the drugs she has invested ?or

Perhaps so many other culprits.
Re: Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) by golddust6000(m): 9:07pm On Nov 05, 2019
franchasng:

it will first of all wipe your family out of this planet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / i.Con: World's First Smart Condom Detects STDs, Rates Men's Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.