Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) (28633 Views)

Gowon Estate Lagos Market Fire Destroys Properties Worth Millions (Photos) / Goats, Chickens, Fabrics Roast In Asaba Market Fire / Benin Ekiosa Market Fire: Thieves Return Stolen Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by TGM2015: 11:06pm On Nov 05, 2019
See fire. Kudos to the man and our fire Fighters.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:08pm On Nov 05, 2019
ogun state fire service should have come to their aid
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by MrCuteking(m): 11:10pm On Nov 05, 2019
kampari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovgkAbrZuhM

Where is superman when we need him

1 Like

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by mechanics(m): 11:11pm On Nov 05, 2019
Wasted effort.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Majid1990(m): 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
If you fall inside now them go blame village people 9ja naaa scam fire fighter are now scared
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by sw: 11:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Your comment is synonymous to your Monica

sofiscatedmoron:
ogun state fire service should have come to their aid
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by sofiscatedmoron: 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
sw:
Your comment is synonymous to your Monica

mr. monica
your brain cells still alive is just two 'sw''
just like ur moniker grin
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Lucasbalo(m): 11:15pm On Nov 05, 2019
So sad. Nigeria is just slowly going down to the sewage. Where are the fire fighters ?.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Wapchrist1(m): 11:20pm On Nov 05, 2019
Is it only in Igbo dominated market place , my minding is telling something else .
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Wapchrist1(m): 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
Is it only in Igbo dominated market place , my minding is telling something else .
Meanwhile, for ur Toyota and Lexus spare parts contact me on 08026768104
Judisco Auto venture home of high Quality !!
Shop BR2, Aspanda Trade fair Lagos State
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by showafrica(m): 11:28pm On Nov 05, 2019
Afonja007:
In ten year to come Nigerians will be going to afganistan and Yemen to hustle mark my word

Even Somalia and Haiti.. The country is seriously on reverse.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by mkoabiola: 11:31pm On Nov 05, 2019
Lefty500:
Ever since Ambode left office, I've not been seeing any thread or post about LRU even autojosh that used to post them has been mute about them.
Ambode spent a lot of resources on LRU but this man seems to b cueless

1 Like

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Ojady(m): 12:00am On Nov 06, 2019
In a sane society, a video like this is enough for the fire chief, the commissioner of works/infrastructure, the councillor and all others to resign. What we see in this video, is the helplessness every Nigerian is facing each day: to eat, for business to yeld profit, to pay school fees, to get medical care etc...we re faced with a raging myriad of fire from all sides and all we have or provided with to deal with is a bowl...fellow Nigerians, first it was the East, now the West...where is next? What is going on?

Although this is becoming suspicious as to a deliberate sabotage, the lesson here is to get bigger 'bowls'(every shop owner should get their own fire extinguishers, extensive insurance and if possible, shopping malls be fitted with those fire alarms cum faucets that go off as soon as a fire/smoke reaches a certain level like we see in the movies) It is apparent our current polithieves, incumbent, aspiring and opposition, do not care and will not do anything for us, so we have to do stuff ourselves...
My prayers are with those who lost in this fire...may the fortitude and wisdom to restore not elude you...

1 Like

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by degamemaster(m): 12:34am On Nov 06, 2019
Monogamy:
We were busy castigating Obiano and Anambra fire departments..

Where are the Lagos fire departments for this?

Relax, we know exactly what is going on. There's a deliberate move to cripple the Igbos and their means of livelihoods, even politically and the final nail will be RUGA and fulani domination even in Igbo land. But guess what, they can't succeed. Igbos will keep moving ahead.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by degamemaster(m): 12:40am On Nov 06, 2019
Ojady:
In a sane society, a video like this is enough for the fire chief, the commissioner of works/infrastructure, the councillor and all others to resign. What we see in this video, is the helplessness every Nigerian is facing each day: to eat, for business to yeld profit, to pay school fees, to get medical care etc...we re faced with a raging myriad of fire from all sides and all we have or provided with to deal with is a bowl...fellow Nigerians, first it was the East, now the West...where is next? What is going on?

Although this is becoming suspicious as to a deliberate sabotage, the lesson here is to get bigger 'bowls'(every shop owner should get their own fire extinguishers, extensive insurance and if possible, shopping malls be fitted with those fire alarms cum faucets that go off as soon as a fire/smoke reaches a certain level like we see in the movies) It is apparent our current polithieves, incumbent, aspiring and opposition, do not care and will not do anything for us, so we have to do stuff ourselves...
My prayers are with those who lost in this fire...may the fortitude and wisdom to restore not elude you...

Thanks God that some of you are beginning to see what we saw and shouted on, many years ago. There's a deliberate and unwritten policy to cripple the Igbos and in extension, the whole of southern Nigeria. Unfortunately, most people from the West are useful tools that sings the praises of the evil perpetrators just to spite the Igbos. It is coming to their doorsteps now even I know very well that all the markets fire incident are where the Igbos are predominantly doing their businesses.
There is an evil agenda going on but they will never succeed .

1 Like

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Nobody: 2:20am On Nov 06, 2019
I am in a financial distress and want any help no matter how little. I am in a mess now . I need a token of support from Nairalanders with good intentions. nothing would be too small Please.
Polaris Bank
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by namiji2598: 3:17am On Nov 06, 2019
Monogamy:

its sad instead of us to direct our anger towards the government, we are always trying to blame each and every region just for the sake of ethnicity, to me I think every part of Nigeria iz bad, be it beggers, prostitution, bad roads, poor educational system,light, or poverty but all we cares abt is ethnicity, I almost got to tears after seeing thiz post, as in don't se have fire service in this country againwhat's this country turning into??yet our president is on private visit and doesn't give a fvck....oh Lord have .mercy
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by 9jaRealist: 3:46am On Nov 06, 2019
1stKing:
Eeya the struggle to save the little you have. The struggle to salvage your means of livelihood even when it's obviously gone

The economy is unfriendly, no jobs, no food, expensive living condition, fire everywhere

People would not be risking their lives like this if they have insurance...

Shocked that/if these traders do not have insurance...
Even if it small contributions by each trader for the Market Assoc to buy a policy that covers the entire market.

GOOD LUCK and prayers to all those people out there.

>
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by pheonixdld2(m): 4:49am On Nov 06, 2019
You can call him stupid now, because you are not in his shoes. He probably knows his buckets of water can't quench the fire, but in that situation(realising that your life work and loans from banks burning to blazes)you will do just anything even if its to slow the outcome. embarassed
Be careful how you talk carelessly lest you are tested with the same fate to teach you empathy.
GrabHisBalls:
I watched this particular video and the only thing I saw was a very stupid man. Infact, calling him stupid is an insult to the word 'stupid' I mean, how on earth would a fire fighter fight that magnitude of fire with buckets of water? Water alone couldn't have quenched the fire sef. SMH for some Nigerians.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Nobody: 5:19am On Nov 06, 2019
We know the target... But we go still exceed beyond their imagination

Hope they see it as an accident when we start burning cows
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by olisaEze(m): 6:02am On Nov 06, 2019
fatymore:
But seriously since Morning, where is our point and kill governor...

I dey here dey point since!

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by SendAbroad: 6:13am On Nov 06, 2019
Lefty500:
Ever since Ambode left office, I've not been seeing any thread or post about LRU even autojosh that used to post them has been mute about them.

Forget about LRU, they are no more existing....A vehicle was burning infront of LRU main office on Sallah day, no one showed up, I called their Emergency number, it was just ringing and then enters voice mail. I called several times and also tried the other Emergency number..all I hear is extension 1xxx is not available later I decided to record my calls and their voicemail and also record the burning truck infront of their main office just incase they want to deny it.

I have just been lazy to post both online.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by aspiring44: 6:42am On Nov 06, 2019
We are reactive more than being proactive.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by fatymore(f): 6:43am On Nov 06, 2019
olisaEze:

I dey here dey point since!
lol

1 Like

Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 6:56am On Nov 06, 2019
Monogamy:

More dan 5 different fire service came, d fire was so strong

None could put it off.. one of the fire fighters fainted due to the intensity of the fire
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by shugabasbn: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Maldini213:
Afonja boy looking for skull to mine

Hmmm.

No comment
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Monogamy: 6:58am On Nov 06, 2019
chinchonglee:

More dan 5 different fire service came, d fire was so strong

None could put it off.. one of the fire fighters fainted due to the intensity of the fire

We are still saying the same thing.. Their equipments was more of no use... Is their any funding for the department annually?
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:00am On Nov 06, 2019
CloudResident:
Incidences like these are bound to occur given the circumstances of the human density around there.
I am particularly shocked by the level of response by men of the fire brigade! Appalling is an understatement. Yes it is.

Looking at the inferno alone is disheartening and the man could have been consumed by the fire.

Heads should roll in that department if the governor sees this ,and truly means business.
U re jst blaming fire service for no reason...
More dan seven fire service of different companies came...

Lagos state, UBA, NPA etc.. one of the fighter even fainted..

Dnt start blaming anyone if u re nt dere
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:01am On Nov 06, 2019
Monogamy:

We are still saying the same thing.. Their equipments was more of no use... Is their any funding for the department annually?
mtcheww!!

Something dat all their water abi chemical finished!
Dey fought frm morning to night.

Biko u were nt dere, jst stay in ur house nd continue talking
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Monogamy: 7:03am On Nov 06, 2019
chinchonglee:
mtcheww!!

Something dat all their water abi chemical finished!

What exactly are you justifying? That the fire department did not have required tools to put off the fire or?
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by chinchonglee(m): 7:05am On Nov 06, 2019
Monogamy:

What exactly are you justifying? That the fire department did not have required tools to put off the fire or?
I guess u dnt knw how goods re jam-packed in stores in island... Even gas were exploding... Fire service tried dere best Biko.

I was dere live.
Re: Man Fought Balogun Market Fire With Bucket Of Water (Video) by Monogamy: 7:08am On Nov 06, 2019
chinchonglee:

I guess u dnt knw how goods re jam-packed in stores in island... Even gas were exploding... Fire service tried dere best Biko.

I was dere live.

Bro, I am not disputing the fire service efforts but that's how most of the fire service in Nigeria lack required equipments for effective operation..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

15 Facts About Ladi Kwali: The Pottery Woman On N20 Note / Why Dangote’s Failed Paste Factory Should Give Buhari More Headache Than Dangote / Why Are Nigerian Banks Not Using The Credit Card System Like Other Countries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.