Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

How Much To Ship From Nigeria To The US? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much To Ship From Nigeria To The US? (796 Views)

Spanish Coastguard Rescues Three Nigerians Under Ship From Lagos (pic) / Unknown Ship Spotted At Elegushi Beach (Photos) / What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much To Ship From Nigeria To The US? by roniex2(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hi everyone, good evening.
Please does anyone know how much it is to ship from Nigeria to USA?
Using Fedex, DHL, UPS
The package is a pillow & a picture frame, that should be less than 3kg right?
How much would it cost, What range? Thank you!
Re: How Much To Ship From Nigeria To The US? by sexycat: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2019
roniex2:
Hi everyone, good evening.
Please does anyone know how much it is to ship from Nigeria to USA?
Using Fedex, DHL, UPS
The package is a pillow & a picture frame, that should be less than 3kg right?
How much would it cost, What range? Thank you!

Pillow and picture frame shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abeg put those things in trash because the money to ship it self will buy another one for the person here , but by the way , how can you be shipping pillow abroad?
pillow and picture frames are lesser commodities here, if you go to dollar store you will buy picture frame at a dollar , even pillow very cheap at walmart so why stressing yourself.
Re: How Much To Ship From Nigeria To The US? by famouscargo4u: 9:32pm On Nov 05, 2019
That is what I do. Let me know the state, nearest airport, nature of cargo and weight. You can or chat me via 08062470912
Re: How Much To Ship From Nigeria To The US? by roniex2(f): 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2019
sexycat:

Pillow and picture frame shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked abeg put those things in trash because the money to ship it self will buy another one for the person here , but by the way , how can you be shipping pillow abroad?
pillow and picture frames are lesser commodities here, if you go to dollar store you will buy picture frame at a dollar , even pillow very cheap at walmart so why stressing yourself.

Bro, I don’t appreciate this response at all. The only reason I stated what I wanted to send was for people that would actually help to know the kg. You don’t know why I’m sending these things or how urgent they are needed, you ended up not answering any of my questions. Next time, just ignore. Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Much To Ship From Nigeria To The US? by tpiar: 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2019
Re: How Much To Ship From Nigeria To The US? by Remified(m): 5:12am On Apr 17, 2022
Thanks
Have been doing some research myself and found this video. I found it helpful
Link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwpdz8vMD6U
Re: How Much To Ship From Nigeria To The US? by Remified(m): 5:39am On Apr 17, 2022
I decided to opt for gig logistics.

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Uk Admission To University Of Chester / UK - Canada - Australia - Advice Needed / Watch This If You Are Thinking Of Moving To Dubai ,nigeria Youths In Dubai Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.