Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Official Ardyss Nigeria Facebook Page. Over 240 Fans And Counting - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Official Ardyss Nigeria Facebook Page. Over 240 Fans And Counting (684 Views)

Travel In Space With Yotube Space Lab Experiment (4hrs And Counting) / Congratulations To Nairaland and Seun; 250000(250K) Members And Counting / 50000 Members And Counting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Official Ardyss Nigeria Facebook Page. Over 240 Fans And Counting by kashikapor(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2010
Hi,

I'm an Ardyss independent distributor and i'd like to welcome you to my page.
The Ardyss (Nigeria) family is committed to providing quality products that reshape and revive the body. Bet you've already heard great news about our body magic garment which allows you drop 3 dress sizes in 10 minutes as well as our health/wellness products. Already a popular brand worldwide it'll be opening up in Nigeria in a big way; come 2011 providing an opportunity for self driven entrepreneurs to make a healthy income,

For more information on how to purchase our garments or join the business feel free to visit our face book page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ardyss-Body-Magic-Nigeria/152418551469369

Kind regards,

NB: All questions should be sent through the facebook page; i'm just helping my friend promote her biz in Naija ;-)

(1) (Reply)

Were Is Mr Seun? / Choose Between Facebook And Nairaland. / New Finger Print Id System For Websites,no Need To Remember Passwords Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.