Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' (45280 Views)

DJ Cuppy Meets Wyclef Jean At Global Citizen Forum (Photos, Video) / Dj Cuppy Meets Rapper Fredo And He Said He Has Never Heard Of Her / DJ Cuppy Meets Hushpuppi For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by Divit(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Annie001:
Aside Buhari the major problem in Nigeria are the Marlians
Another frustrated human sighted. Must you drag buhari name in everything? angry

Chaiii. E be like say your lazy bf don bleep your toto whilst unable to give you money for coldstone abi? cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by Bigseven(m): 12:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Okoroawusa:
ugh?
that's marlian slang
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by seunmsg(m): 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Cuppy is trying too much to be accepted by the street. Nothing can change the fact that she’s the daughter of a billionaire.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
dipson4u08:

WHEN A MALIAN WISHES TO DANCE HE WILL JO SOAPY ...
WHEN A MALIAN IS IN TROUBLE A MALIAN WILL THEN JAPA....
WHEN EVER A MALIAN DECIDES TO PLAY, A MALIAN IS ALWAYS A GOAL....
IF U KNOW U KNOW....
grin grin grin grin grin grin
MALIAAAAAAN

Explains a lot. Thanks.

If anyone calls me a marlian I'd feel terribly insulted, going by your definition of a marlian.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by BitmapStudios: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Barthley:
People hate this guy so much.. But fvck with his songs in corner.. tongue
Happney65, is this why I'm single?
cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by mike404(m): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bolowolowo:
Current shooting at UNILAG
6 dead
MYND44 LALASTICLALA
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by isaacsegun(m): 2:48pm On Nov 06, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Yeye music everywhere
Someone should give me the link to download Mawo mi roro
I Say No by Orlando Owoh
yellow sisi ( wetin cause the matter oh come can you tell me, why you do me so!!)
I used to watch it on YouTube but i want to have the video on my phone.

Bo po ba ri wa lode , won a ri wa ,wa wo wa tembelu
Aguda o je labe geesi o ,ise owo wa lawa je
Awon tan pera wo ni nkan pataki awa won a o ri won mo
Opo to n se bigi man lode ise owo won ko se ri(many big man are into dirty stuffs)
Oluwa lala ba ro mi( In God i trust)

Evergreen tracks , full of wisdom , make sense.

This generation is missing cry

long live Dr Orlando Owoh
please if in case you got those song tittle you listed above don't hesitate to share them with me...08106853918 on whatapp
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Useless musician with useless fans

L grin ;DL
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by Okoroawusa: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Bigseven:
that's marlian slang
Oh!... okay
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by Awaoyelmoni(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
like him or hate him Naira Marley is quite an impressive act
Marlians come 4ward, The rest fvck off.
And ...Yes, Lemme say this while I still gat the platform I love Cuppy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by Zombiekiller010: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
isaacsegun:

please if in case you got those song tittle you listed above don't hesitate to share them with me...08106853918 on whatapp
have been able to download some Orlando video & Audio , click on this link
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by happney65: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
BitmapStudios:

Happney65, is this why I'm single?
cool

grin grin grin grin grin....You are a wayre brother
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by BitmapStudios: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
happney65:

grin grin grin grin grin....You are a wayre brother
cheesy cheesy
cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
dipson4u08:

YOUR NAME IS SUPPOSED TO BE MEKUS KPEKUS
Yes!
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by Carlyboi(m): 9:48am On Nov 07, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Yeye music everywhere
Someone should give me the link to download Mawo mi roro
I Say No by Orlando Owoh
yellow sisi ( wetin cause the matter oh come can you tell me, why you do me so!!)
I used to watch it on YouTube but i want to have the video on my phone.

Bo po ba ri wa lode , won a ri wa ,wa wo wa tembelu
Aguda o je labe geesi o ,ise owo wa lawa je
Awon tan pera wo ni nkan pataki awa won a o ri won mo
Opo to n se bigi man lode ise owo won ko se ri(many big man are into dirty stuffs)
Oluwa lala ba ro mi( In God i trust)

Evergreen tracks , full of wisdom , make sense.

This generation is missing cry

long live Dr Orlando Owoh
I’m a big Orlando owoh fan too bro!Nice!especially the song you mentioned it’s one of my fave Naija oldies song
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by ninodaniel(m): 11:24am On Nov 07, 2019
Osinachi1:
Allah gbo adura mi. Amen grin grin
Oya DJ Cupid jo soapy cheesy

See my signature
abeg wats the meaning of Allah gbo adura mi.. I wan learn Yoruba
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by tammie24: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2019
idesylvester:
If not for the sake of her father's money, I would called her olosho wey no get value for herself. But since there's money, I rather call it "the life of a celebrity" have ur fun but try get a child who will call u mamma
what ever you decide to call her will never change the fact that she's better than your generation and the ones to come grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by idesylvester(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2019
tammie24:
what ever you decide to call her will never change the fact that she's better than your generation and the ones to come grin
May God punish ur generation... what nonsense, is ur useless mother part of this statement?
The sense ur mother never gave u was that money is not everything.
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by tammie24: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2019
idesylvester:

May God punish ur generation... what nonsense, is ur useless mother part of this statement?
The sense ur mother never gave u was that money is not everything.
yea!

Money is not everything

Then what has the girl done to your to say that rubbish about her

Carry your poverty stricken jealous mentality off my mentions

Mumu
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by idesylvester(m): 6:24pm On Nov 08, 2019
tammie24:
yea!

Money is not everything

Then what has the girl done to your to say that rubbish about her

Carry your poverty stricken jealous mentality off my mentions

Mumu
How would a normal lady say she has tasted all type of men, does that sound right. When I speak, I speak with fact not because of hate... animal
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by tammie24: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2019
idesylvester:

How would a normal lady say she has tasted all type of men, does that sound right. When I speak, I speak with fact not because of hate... animal
where did she say she has tasted all kinds of men

Even if she did is it a crime cos last time I checked she isn't married

See wahala

Abeg go find how your life go better and stop being bitter

No be her fault say your papa nor get
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by idesylvester(m): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2019
tammie24:
where did she say she has tasted all kinds of men

Even if she did is it a crime cos last time I checked she isn't married

See wahala

Abeg go find how your life go better and stop being bitter

No be her fault say your papa nor get
Did ur prostitute mother told you my family is poor like urs? Last time I checked, I didn't asked u for money bro... why are you so confused about my finances? Lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by tammie24: 10:50pm On Nov 08, 2019
idesylvester:

Did ur prostitute mother told you my family is poor like urs? Last time I checked, I didn't asked u for money bro... why are you so confused about my finances? Lol
whats my mother got to do with anything

So your family is not only broke
They also lack and didn't teach you manners

Your matter is worse that I thought
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by idesylvester(m): 1:50am On Nov 09, 2019
tammie24:
whats my mother got to do with anything

So your family is not only broke
They also lack and didn't teach you manners

Your matter is worse that I thought
Bleep ur mum...lol
Re: DJ Cuppy Meets Naira Marley, Says ''I Am A Marlian'' by tammie24: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2019
idesylvester:

Bleep ur mum...lol
yeah...

But who's your Bleep!ng father

Nobody!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Wizkid And Dammy Krane Reconcile / Kate Henshaw Is Against Bleaching Of Children / Aneke Twins Smoking With Sylvester Madu, Flaunt Their Hot Laps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.