Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,608 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) (53799 Views)

Man Left Confused After Wife Conceives Despite Him Undergoing Vasectomy / Man Heartbroken After Wife Revealed Why She Cheated On Him With Married Man. / Husband Dies Saving Wife From Electrocution In Bauchi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Neddyogu(m): 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
So dem no get metronidazole infusion for dis clinics?

1 Like

Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by phillippians(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
I feel 4 the kids, in a country where uncles and aunties dont give a Bleep about your existence. Parents are too special to lose!
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Bashoruntolu(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
It's true, cholera is so endemic right now
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by LZAA: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Yoruba and Ibo are inseparable
...Ooni

cc
Rekhina
Adaibeku
Immhotep
Lzaa
Afamed
U just want like and share abi o ye afonja cheesy

1 Like

Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
Skmoda360:
Da Bleep why......pls explain the reason why you don't believe in God.
You explain the reason you do
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Okoroawusa: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gforce2015:
Nah poverty kill this couple...No be natural death.... Buhari , why? Why? Why?
Your regime kept on bringing shame, reproach , bitterness and agony to the entire nation. Buhari why...
Seun say make I tell you make you resign ... No be me talk am o!
Na Buhari build the house?.. abi na Buhari be the extended family that decided to sell the house their father left them n share the money among the children?
abi na Buhari make you not to read n understand the post?

Bia nwokem... respect yourself
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
such a painful story..both husband and wife lost their life to a preventable disease.good hygiene should be the topmost concern amongst amongst we nigerians and we should do away with that believe that no disease can kill a nigerian becos we are strong since such theory aint true.keep our environment clean and maintain good body hygiene to prevent any outbreak of any disease.may they RIP.
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Greyworld:

Amen. poverty is a bad thing. It has NO advantage. else why would a person live in such condition?
abeg it has nothing to do with poverty.there are some rich ppl if u enter their mansions u will see dirt everywhere.u dont need to be a milloniare before u maintain good personal hygiene.may they RIP sha.

1 Like

Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 07, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:
maybe malaria or typhoid those things still kill people in Nigeria
i talking to this canadian girl some days ago and something deviated our discussion that made me to bring up the issue of typhoid disease.she looked at me funny and asked what is typhoid grin.i was shocked and i asked if they dont have such disease in canada and she said nope .she still asked to explain to her what is typhoid cos she hasnt heard of it before grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2019
dairykidd:
Cholera, malaria and typhoid still taking lives in 2020.. We have NESREA and similar agencies in Nigeria running offices on tax payers money without functioning. Public hospitals still reject patients in dire need of medical attention by putting money and other material factors first before lives. National assembly isn't living up to its functions, never have and probably never will. Bloody Senators sit down without being effective with their sole interest on fattening their pockets. Buhari is clueless... What are we? A nation The rich gets rich while the poor remains poor and living only to die & nothing else. Buhari the clueless can't do this alone. What about those around him, those offices whose purpose for collecting tax payers money is to check and curb these errors to the barest minimal level? Who do we hold responsible for all this mess we face daily? Which way Naija... which way
everything is wrong with nigeria jor.this 21st century ppl still poop in pit toilet.nigeria as an oil country suppose to equip all its citizens with running water system in their homes.
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 07, 2019
Bashoruntolu:
It's true, cholera is so endemic right now
in dirty areas mostly
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Faithscharms2(f): 12:35am On Nov 07, 2019
So sad a story..life can really be so unfair sha..I my self have my stories too but it is well..eyahh the Man couldn't live without his partner so had to follow her awww love at its peak..

Pls check my signature and patronise me biko. ..negotiable deals.. kiss
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Tolams16(m): 3:11am On Nov 07, 2019
Pray to Jesus bro. May God give you divine strength and wisdom
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by MetaPhysical: 3:58am On Nov 07, 2019
LZAA:

U just want like and share abi o ye afonja cheesy

grin grin Lzaa, na so you go treat ya brother?
Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by drTOO: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2019
Why should people be dying of cholera in 21st century? Which kain clinics did they go to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Nobody: 11:46am On Nov 07, 2019
lefulefu:
everything is wrong with nigeria jor.this 21st century ppl still poop in pit toilet.nigeria as an oil country suppose to equip all its citizens with running water system in their homes.
Brotherly.. na for naija basic amenities be luxury and government go dey use am play politics. Later we go dey form say we get levels as Nigerians. Why wouldn't some foreigners believe we still swing from tree to tree in this 21st century sad

1 Like

Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2019
dairykidd:

Brotherly.. na for naija basic amenities be luxury and government go dey use am play politics. Later we go dey form say we get levels as Nigerians. Why wouldn't some foreigners believe we still swing from tree to tree in this 21st century sad
over here poor ppl have running water in their homes with shower equipped in their bathrooms.in nigeria when u have shower and running water in your home u are a big boy but its not so here.its a shame in this modern digital era many nigerians still poop outside and have no running water system in their homes.

1 Like

Re: Grieving Husband Dies 24 Hours After Wife’s Demise (photo) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
drTOO:
Why should people be dying of cholera in 21st century? Which kain clinics did they go to?
we dont practice basic simple hygiene in naija.the lady selling roasted plantain just finished from the toilet and did not wash her hands and she will use that same hands to handle the roasted plantain u want to buy...the roasted corn u buying other ppl don use hands rub am and u no know wetin dem use their hands touch.pure water produced in some of these factories are done under unhygienic environments,the buka wey person dey eat from is close to a refuse dump and flies from the refuse dump settle on the food....the water melon wey u buy from aboki plenty flies don dance on top....these are the reasons why u would be afflicted with cholera cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Breaks Husband's Head For Complaining About Her Food (Graphic Photo) / I Made A Widow Smiled Last Night. / Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.