Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process (25161 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by DennisEche(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2019
WAITING FOR AFONJAS
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by majamajic(m): 11:57am On Nov 06, 2019
Sabby1:
Definitely, Innoson is a vehicle manufacturing company. They manufacture their own tyres, fibers, plastics, rubber parts and so on, but I don't believe they actually manufacture their own engine

Am a fan of indigenous manufacturing companies but we all know that for now, Nigeria don't have the full capacity to manufacture automobile engines yet.

Anyway, nice one Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company

Boeing planes do collect engines from Rolls Royce

Benz still partner with AMG

Ferrari still get Tyres from pilleri

Toyota still get Tyres from Michelin

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Kennyswagz2: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2019
What is all this angryangryangryangry
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Kingsley10000: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2019
innoson get car of 3million?
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nickshrapnel: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Kingsley10000:
innoson get car of 3million?
Yes

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by tex73: 12:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Not inspiring to me. Looks like a mechanic shop. No automation and low energy.....but hey, he is the best we have in d country. He needs encouragement and some massive capital investments. Especially, in automation...... cool

1 Like

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by noisy45(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
seangy4konji:
The armour tank they call SUV?

We no even see mercy drive one..

When we are not in sambisa or idlib Syria

Brother ode grin
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Anambralstson: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
ednut1:
Lets see the fabrication process grin
Watch the video

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sabby1:
Definitely, Innoson is a vehicle manufacturing company. They manufacture their own tyres, fibers, plastics, rubber parts and so on, but I don't believe they actually manufacture their own engine

Am a fan of indigenous manufacturing companies but we all know that for now, Nigeria don't have the full capacity to manufacture automobile engines yet.

If they manufactured all these, how come their motor are way too expensive for the common man
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sabby1:

They don't and the man has said it times without numbers that hebuys his engine from the same manufacturer as Mercedes.

No company manufactures 100% their parts. They get to make designs as they deem fit and send to suppliers

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by PureFace1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
This is getting very boring

Innoson this and that

1 Like

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Eteka1(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Good. But this is assembly. The chassis, floor board, doors, roofs, engines, transmission etc have been manufactured in China and shipped to Innoson as Completely Knocked Down components for him to assemble.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Tensor: 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Difference between Germany and Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jiiv6htH_dc

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Anambralstson: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
tex73:
Not inspiring to me. Looks like a mechanic shop. No automation and low energy.....but hey, he is the best we have in d country. He needs encouragement and some massive capital investments. Especially, in automation...... cool
There are different sections in IVM plant, the pictures are production unit,
There are other sections, the plant is very massive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Dareal90s(m): 12:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
DennisEche:
WAITING FOR AFONJAS
This one still crawling behind Proforce, soldering of body is wat u call manufacturing? See a new car leaking engine oil. grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Anambralstson: 12:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eteka1:
Good. But this is assembly. The chassis, floor board, doors, roofs, engines, transmission etc have been manufactured in China and shipped to Innoson as Completely Knocked Down components for him to assemble.
These is assembling plant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Natural wicked, envious things. Runs in their blood like glucose! Even if Innoson starts manufacturing engine like he promise he would in few yrs, they will shift the goal post to "why is his plant not automized like Mercedes, BMW and Audi" If makes his plan automized (even though now it's semi automized now), they will shift the goal post again " The logo is ugly." LOL...Afonja umu ekwesu!

Innoson has plans to start engine manufacturing
https://www.nairaland.com/3029787/engine-manufacturing-begin-soon-innoson

iCauseTrouble:
[s]Forget Innoson packaging. No hustler will buy the car as his first car[/s]

Neddstark:
[s]Make they talk tire. Would still never buy that crap. Ben Bruce that bought innoson when he became a senator, the innoson jeep don dey abandoned parked for him house. Overrust dey worry the body.

P/S: Igbos dont come and eat me raw. I am entitled to my own opinion. If Innoson is that good, trade your tokunbo Toyota sand Hondas and buy brand new Innoson[/s]

tex73:
[s]Not inspiring to me. Looks like a mechanic shop. No automation and low energy.....but hey, he is the best we have in d country. He needs encouragement and some massive capital investments. Especially, in automation[/s]...... cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by tex73: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

There are difference sections in IVM plant, the pictures are production unit,
There are other sections, the plant is very massive

My bad! Now, these pictures look impressive!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
This video is 6 years old
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Eteka1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

These is assembling plant
Innoson is an assembly plant. I am yet to see evidence of them designing and fabricating car body parts from raw sheets of steel or pan to form Chassis, doors, floor boards, fenders etc.I don't even want to talk of engines, gear boxes, suspension, electronics etc.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Henri8: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sabby1:

The engines are outsourced from Mitsubishi and Mazda I think.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Neddstark: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
johndoexxx:
Natural wicked, envious things. Runs in their blood like glucose! Even if Innoson starts manufacturing engine like he promise he would in few yrs, they will shift the goal post to "why is his plant not automized like Mercedes, BMW and Audi" If makes his plan automized (even though now it's semi automized now), they will shift the goal post again " The logo is ugly." LOL...Afonja umu ekwesu!

Oga sell all the motor for your family compound, then buy innoson.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by myettiallah: 12:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Eteka1:
Innoson is an assembly plant. I am yet to see evidence of them fabricating car body parts from raw sheets of steel or pan to form Chassis, doors, floor boards, fenders etc.I don't even want to talk of engines, gear boxes, suspension etc.
Ur opinion doesn't matter, keyboard warrior
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by healthserve(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Saved
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by ntyce(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
majamajic:

Boeing planes do collect engines from Rolls Royce

Benz still partner with AMG

Ferrari still get Tyres from pilleri

In fact, I can hardly point to any car manufacturer that produces tyres.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Eteka1(m): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
myettiallah:

Ur opinion doesn't matter, keyboard warrior
I am not at war with you or anyone o! I am just making my comments on the story.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Kennyswagz2: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
johndoexxx:
[s]Natural wicked, envious things. Runs in their blood like glucose! Even if Innoson starts manufacturing engine like he promise he would in few yrs, they will shift the goal post to "why is his plant not automized like Mercedes, BMW and Audi" If makes his plan automized (even though now it's semi automized now), they will shift the goal post again " The logo is ugly." LOL...Afonja umu ekwesu!

[/s]
what kind of nonsense is this. ... manufacure which engine gringringringrin
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Kennyswagz2: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
johndoexxx:
[s]Natural wicked, envious things. Runs in their blood like glucose! Even if Innoson starts manufacturing engine like he promise he would in few yrs, they will shift the goal post to "why is his plant not automized like Mercedes, BMW and Audi" If makes his plan automized (even though now it's semi automized now), they will shift the goal post again " The logo is ugly." LOL...Afonja umu ekwesu!

[/s]
what kind of nonsense is this. ... manufacture which engine gringringringrin
johndoexxx:

[/s]
what kind of nonsense is this. ... manufacure which engine gringringringrin
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Anambralstson: 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
ednut1:
Lets see the fabrication process grin
How else can you define vehicle production if not this

1 Like

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Henri8: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
seangy4konji:
The armour tank they call SUV?

We no even see mercy drive one..

When we are not in sambisa or idlib Syria
What are you saying?
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Kennyswagz2: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
johndoexxx:

you dey forbid to buy innoson ni gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Come Many Tokunbo Cars For Sale In Nigeria Have 75,000 Mileage? / Vehicle Licence Renewal: Information Required / Aston Martin Unveils N1.5 Billion Submarine (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.