Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process (25199 Views)

Photos Of Innoson Vehicles Purchased By UNIZIK / Innoson Partners With Shell For The Supply Of Innoson Vehicles(photos) / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by geunik(m): 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
InvertedHammer:

/
Yep.

The same way Boeing aeroplanes use Rolls Royce engines.

/
Sarcastic but not enough. Read the below link and learn. Next time quote me
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.motor1.com/features/242966/10-cars-engine-another-automaker/amp/
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by matkid(m): 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
seangy4konji:
The armour tank they call SUV?

We no even see mercy drive one..

When we are not in sambisa or idlib Syria
appreciate ur own........we no go ever learn 4 did country.....haba
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by matkid(m): 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
salford1:
Lack of safety gears by the employees won't even let me touch their vehicles with a long pole.
A guy was shown at 1minute welding with no hard hat, proper welding gloves or safety googles.
The whole set up looked like a Naija's panel beaters workshop.
which one ur papa don do?
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Anambralstson:

There are different sections in IVM plant, the pictures are production unit,
There are other sections, the plant is very massive
review that ivm fox,i like the car,and i think its the cheapest
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by seangy4konji: 11:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
matkid:
appreciate ur own........we no go ever learn 4 did country.....haba
bro. No be say I no appreciate something but I don expose to a lot of things outside Nigeria that I know that we celebrate rubbish in naija.no be our fault but I no fit just settle for mediocre.. Pikin web never reach 16 they build solar cara for Australia web deh drive cross could try now.I mean competition between high school students building cara that run on solar...from scratch.our government still deh celebrate match stick assembly plant imported from China..go to MIT..BEinjing technical and you will see what Nigerian students are doing with their mates.oh boy.na japaa oo..I no be Kid and I know to enjoy most of my old age mlna to move to developed place.am tired of every day rubbish here.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by darkhorizon: 2:13am On Nov 07, 2019
Sabby1:
Definitely, Innoson is a vehicle manufacturing company. They manufacture their own tyres, fibers, plastics, rubber parts and so on, but I don't believe they actually manufacture their own engine

Am a fan of indigenous manufacturing companies but we all know that for now, Nigeria don't have the full capacity to manufacture automobile engines yet.

Anyway, nice one Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing company

Most car companies don't manufacture their own engine. Even your top luxury like Mercedes Benz, Lamborghini, BMW etc source for engines from other manufacturers. For Example the Mercdes Benz A class uses a Renault engine, the Lamborghini huracan uses an Audi engine. Daimler (Mercedes) just asked Tesla to help in production of their battery packs for their upcoming EV, and guess what? Each cells in the Tesla pack is manufactured by Panasonic, not even Tesla.

That doesn't mean they can't manufacture the engines themselves, it just means that the other company has a better engine fit for the price segment the would like to sell the car for or it has a better performance than theirs. Heck, no car has all its part manufactured fully by the Brand, same with phones.

Like in the camera department of phones, most high end phone manufacturers prefer to buy sensors from Sony or Samsung. That doesn't mean they can't produce it themselves, they're only going for a better option.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Kfed4ril(m): 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2019
Dareal90s:
Where are they producing d engines? Only showing us assemblage and body soldering. tongue

Oga stop behaving like Olodo. Has Innoson ever told you he manufactures engine? Countless times he has said that Mitsubishi manufactures his engine.
FYI most of the big players in the automobile industry don’t produce their engine by themselves, some outsource it.
Re: Video Of Innoson Vehicles Production Process by Dareal90s(m): 9:03am On Nov 23, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Oga stop behaving like Olodo. Has Innoson ever told you he manufactures engine? Countless times he has said that Mitsubishi manufactures his engine.
FYI most of the big players in the automobile industry don’t produce their engine by themselves, some outsource it.
Mumu, then where in Nigeria do they not assemble? Continue fooling urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of This Suvs Is The Best / 5 Crazy Copycat Cars At A Chinese Auto Show / Vehicle History-Safety & Recalls Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.