Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle (8464 Views)

Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car / Some Questions To Ask An Installer Before Installing A Car Tracker In Your Car. / MTN Car Tracker In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 13, 2020
pickatyou:
With the high rate of insecurity, car theft and kidnapping. It's best you try to buy peace of mind.
Buying and installing a car tracking device with auto stop/restart features is the way to go, it comes with a lot of benefit which I would list below.

You can always know where your can is at every point by just sending a simple command. It doesn't end there, You can also know if the car is in motion or its just parked somewhere.

You can also listen to conversations being held in the car with a simple monitor command. You will hear what the are saying but they can never hear you.

You can send a stop command to your car at what ever location the car is and it would stop immediately. To start the car once again you just have to send a simple resume engine command.

It also comes with geofencing that way you get email and text notification if you car is leaving a particular location and also exceeding a certain speed limit set
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 17, 2020
pickatyou:
With the high rate of insecurity, car theft and kidnapping. It's best you try to buy peace of mind.
Buying and installing a car tracking device with auto stop/restart features is the way to go, it comes with a lot of benefit which I would list below.

You can always know where your can is at every point by just sending a simple command. It doesn't end there, You can also know if the car is in motion or its just parked somewhere.

You can also listen to conversations being held in the car with a simple monitor command. You will hear what the are saying but they can never hear you.

You can send a stop command to your car at what ever location the car is and it would stop immediately. To start the car once again you just have to send a simple resume engine command.

It also comes with geofencing that way you get email and text notification if you car is leaving a particular location and also exceeding a certain speed limit set
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 19, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2020
Patronize us today at a discounted price
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 20, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 5:56am On Aug 21, 2020
Install a car tracking device today and let your car feel safe.

We now offer our full service at a discounted price.
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by InternetBchip: 7:17am On Aug 21, 2020
WHERE IS UR LOCATION.... ARE U IN PORTHARCOURT AND HOW MUCH LAST
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 21, 2020
InternetBchip:
WHERE IS UR LOCATION.... ARE U IN PORTHARCOURT AND HOW MUCH LAST

Not in portharcourt. We are in Lagos and Abuja for now.
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by princefaculty(m): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2020
pickatyou:

We now offer our full service at a discounted price.

How much is it now, is it a time thing or does it require annual renewal?
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 21, 2020
princefaculty:

How much is it now, is it a time thing or does it require annual renewal?

It doesn't require any subscription at all. Only recharge the sim card once a month or in 2 months depending on how much you use the device.

For more info call or WhatsApp me on 08107306469
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by princefaculty(m): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2020
pickatyou:

It doesn't require any subscription at all. Only recharge the sim card once a month or in 2 months depending on how much you use the device.

For more info call or WhatsApp me on 08107306469

Ok noted. I'll give you a chat
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by chijiox05(m): 4:15pm On Aug 21, 2020
Can you send your contact phone number?
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 21, 2020
chijiox05:
Can you send your contact phone number?

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 22, 2020

We now offer our full service at a discounted price
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 24, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2020

We now offer our full service at a discounted price
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
Thanks to anyone and everyone who patronized and supported my business.
To those who intend to still support my business, we install car tracking devices and let your car feel safe.

We give the best price.
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2020
Thanks to anyone and everyone who patronized and supported my business.
To those who intend to still support my business, we install car tracking devices and let your car feel safe.

We give the best price
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2020
support my business, we install car tracking devices and let your car feel safe.

We give the best price
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 01, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 02, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 04, 2020
pickatyou:

Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2020
Weekend promo valid for only Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th

Install a car tracking device for just 25k.

Check my signature
Call / WhatsApp: 08107306469
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by mankan2k7(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
Send your WhatsApp number and location
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
mankan2k7:
Send your WhatsApp number and location

We cover Lagos and Abuja.
Re: Importance Of Having A Car Tracker In You Vehicle by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 07, 2020
Start a great week.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Symptoms You’ll Notice If The Water Pump Of Your Car Is Bad Or Failing / Top 10 Most Expensive Limousines / update: Toyota Camry Goes Off On Pls Help Me And The Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.