Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) (33542 Views)

Paul Bolton, 68-Year-Old Briton Is Looking For His Yoruba Father, Femi Odiendie / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype / 21-Year-Old Lady Discovers Her Dad Was Not Her Real Father In A Biology Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by Chigorkizz(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Beware!! The SKULL MINNERS Are Here.
Bewarned, Dn't Fall A Victim!
Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by ozueozue(m): 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
OGUN STATE OGUN STATE.

Missing persons in Ogun state and Lagos State the always weak my body
Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by YungMillionaire: 7:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nvc078:

I thought you're a female? How come he was you hall mate?

I think you intended to quote a different moniker. Just send me 'I am sorry' money and go and locate your 'female friend.'
Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
What is today's date? The guy don go far
Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by mrdharkchild(m): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
Lagos is a jungle. I was kidnapped 2013 along okene auchi road, they shot at my tires and interception from every angle.

They threatened to shoot.The car was bullet proofed, I sent an Sos message to my uncle and turned on my trackers.
Within 3 hours I was released. It was horrible.
Hmm, aunty for your last post u say your pastor made u into an atheist. The next post u say your husband buy you your third range rover, now on this post you one come wash us with another story, all these lies under one day. Are u a script writer? No offence but u need to be checked. No offence. B vigilant fellow NL

2 Likes

Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by mrdharkchild(m): 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
2009 I am a member of redeemed. I attend throne room when I visit maitaima, my pastor always demanding a favor from me.

I used to work at the ministry of foreign affairs.so many people travelled abroad because of me.

I got to know the pastor when he threatened to cause me if I don't donate
I am now an atheist
Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by mrdharkchild(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Queenlovely(f): 1:23pm
2015 I underwent a surgery for peptic ulcer, the doctor recommended I should fart to start the healing process. That was when I realized fart was valuable.
It actually happened when I was with my hubby. It was faint but we celebrated it like the premier league. Free yourself, don't be constrained by any dogma be free. My hubby bought me my 3rd range Rover after I got healed
Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by Legendguru: 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by bobochem: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Check police station first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
Lagos is a jungle. I was kidnapped 2013 along okene auchi road, they shot at my tires and interception from every angle.

They threatened to shoot.The car was bullet proofed, I sent an Sos message to my uncle and turned on my trackers.
Within 3 hours I was released. It was horrible.

God is on your side ... He will keep guiding you o
Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by Observer007(m): 3:27am On Nov 07, 2019
Big thanks to the mods for modifying the HEADLINE and taking to front-page.

No report that he's been found yet but fingers still crossed. Nothing's impossible for God.
Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by afdahfreeapk: 7:00am On Nov 07, 2019
Kodi is broadly known for being an open source stage that gives you a chance to stream online substance and just as play the nearby gadget documents. Much the same as some other stage, it has additional items which fill in as modules for various purposes.Afdah Apk Afdah Kodi is an addon utilized for hoisting the usefulness of the Kodi programming in general.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by Observer007(m): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2019
BREAKING NEWS:
John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student FOUND!!!

He was found in Ikeja yesterday and has been handed over to his parents/guardians.

Full details still sketchy but will update as soon as it's available.

1 Like

Re: John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student (Photo) by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 15, 2019
Observer007:
BREAKING NEWS:
John Femi Isaac: Missing 21-Year-Old Ogun State University Student FOUND!!!

He was found in Ikeja yesterday and has been handed over to his parents/guardians.

Full details still sketchy but will update as soon as it's available.
Wow, glory to God! Was he kidnapped? Is he OKAY?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help As My Sister-in-law Is On The Verge Of Cheating On My Brother. / How Many Of You Did This During Christmas / Man 'fights' His Late Father For Including His Female Children In His Will

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.