Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde (1110 Views)

INEC: Tinubu, Buhari, Adeleke, Other Politicians Involved In Certificate Sagas / Marwa Wants Drug Test For Buhari, Tinubu, Osinbajo, Other Politicians / Man Blames Ike Ekweremadu And Other Politicians Over Bad Roads In His Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by gistyinka(m): 9:15am On Nov 06, 2019
Oyo State Governor Seyi Makinde has said that there will continue to be free and qualitative education in the state.

He said: “One of the things you should hold me accountable for, which I also don’t have serious challenges on, is the education sector. I stand before you and in front of God’s altar to say that in Oyo State, under my watch, there will continue to be free and qualitative education.

“This is our own way to alleviate poverty. When people are educated, I don’t need to give them grinding machines and some palliatives politicians normally give out. I will give them education and they will take their families, future families, out of poverty.”

https://gyonlineng.com/seyi-makinde-insists-free-education/

'' I'm Not Here to Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians Did '' As Seyi Makinde Insists On Free Education In Oyo State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by Wantedmiller: 9:16am On Nov 06, 2019
You are a lilable man.............. Don't act like Okorocha

First tenure was somehow good but second tenure was concoction....
Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by Pubichairs(m): 9:20am On Nov 06, 2019
Nigerian leaders lacks vision...

Let's start from Ihedioha the governor of IMO state

Mofo hasn't done tangible thing since he was elected as the governor of IMO state. Owerri is now home of Debris..cluesness everywhere

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by Barondenigeria: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2019
You are a good example. Carry go! Seyi ni oo cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by Ruggedniggaone: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2019
Oluwa oo see finishing

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by SanusiGworo: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2019
Top class governor, best governor in the south west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by Chubhie: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2019
Grinding machine/Amala and Gbegiri politics = Ladoja/Alao Akala

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 06, 2019
Bringing new style into governance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by BlackfireX: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2019
We will vote you out in 2023...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by 7lives: 12:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Grinding machine is far better than 4liters of kerosine
Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by olayinka00(m): 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Seyi is the real deal in South West politics. He's highly strategic is his decision making..

More on the report here:

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by koyaolayinka(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Barondenigeria:
You are a good example. Carry go! Seyi ni oo cool

Yes oo, he's working at the root stage to fix the sure.

More on this report here:

Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by iammo(m): 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Talk is cheap, oga commission something visible, stop commissioning one story or the other
Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by nototribalist: 2:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Pubichairs:
Nigerian leaders lacks vision...

Let's start from Ihedioha the governor of IMO state

Mofo hasn't done tangible thing since he was elected as the governor of IMO state. Owerri is now home of Debris..cluesness everywhere
shut up, owerri is debris that you thugs and OkoroAwusa dug during his tenure. God will destroy you miscreants for the pains you cost us in Imo state.

Ihedioha will fix everywhere during the dry season, never again will we allow you thugs in Imo again
Re: I'm Not Here To Give You Grinding Machines As Other Politicians - Seyi Makinde by Pubichairs(m): 6:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
nototribalist:
shut up, owerri is debris that you thugs and OkoroAwusa dug during his tenure. God will destroy you miscreants for the pains you cost us in Imo state.

Ihedioha will fix everywhere during the dry season, never again will we allow you thugs in Imo again
son are u okay?

(1) (Reply)

Attempts By Rivers State Govt To Malign My Name Is Sacrilegious - Oshiomhole / What's The Level Of Compliance Of Your Disco To The NERC Directive? / If Government Will Do These Covid-19 Will Be History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.