Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady (32011 Views)

Alaafin Oyo: Marrying Igbo Woman Remain My Greatest Fulfilment In Life / Olubayo Adesola: Dogs Are Not Reared In Ara, Osun State. It's A Taboo / Ooni Cannot Marry The Single Mother, Emmanuella, It’s A Taboo – Palace Source (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by grandstar(m): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Reference:

There are no benefits madam. Its all cultural. There is no evidence that there are different health outcomes for the circumcised and the uncircumcised. The practice is largely borne from ancient Abrahamic tenets, period. The folds of the female outer organs are very similar to the males' in both sensitivity and the capacity to hinder the free flow of bodily fluids that most fear could cause health concerns. It is the same thing.

As a matter of fact nature has created these extra folds or skin to prevent foreign materials from getting in because nature does not consider human clothing in the evolutionary scheme of things. So the foreskins are like the eyelids in function.

cc Ebonygirl1

Male circumcision actually has benefits and the biggest is that circumcised males are less susceptible to infections than uncircumcised men.

During World War II for instance, the United States ordered all troops posted to the tropics be circumcised.

"NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Infections of the kidney, bladder and urethra happen in uncircumcised baby boys at ten times the rate of circumcised boys, and over a lifetime uncircumcised men are four times more likely to experience one, according to a new analysis of past research"

Read the report below. Circumcision isn't compulsory for Christians. Uncircumcised males in Europe are quite common.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-uncircumcised-boys/uncircumcised-boys-and-men-may-face-more-utis-idUSBRE8B60Y720121207

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by GYMNASTIC: 3:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Imagine Ahuru making news headline.

Buy ur waist trainer we deliver Nationwide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Ebonygirl1(f): 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
grandstar:

cc Ebonygirl1

Male circumcision actually has benefits and the biggest is that circumcised males are less susceptible to infections than uncircumcised men.

During World War II for instance, the United States ordered all troops posted to the tropics be circumcised.

"NEW YORK (Reuters Health) - Infections of the kidney, bladder and urethra happen in uncircumcised baby boys at ten times the rate of circumcised boys, and over a lifetime uncircumcised men are four times more likely to experience one, according to a new analysis of past research"

Read the report below. Circumcision isn't compulsory for Christians. Uncircumcised males in Europe are quite common.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-uncircumcised-boys/uncircumcised-boys-and-men-may-face-more-utis-idUSBRE8B60Y720121207

All right. Lilbest4 read this.
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
tongue
That poster is very correct.
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Nlolodo post=83784869]A young lady of igbo descent has revealed in a video posted online that it is very bad for an igbo woman to fart in the presence of her husband.

The beautiful lady made reference to a certain igbo woman who's currently having issues with her husband, over the fact that she farted in his presence and refused to apologize even when her husband demandebd from her an apology.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hHB92Bkuw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link[/quoted
]

Ifa hear. ...
Any Igbo man coming my way go hear am cos my own na rhythymic mess I go dey give am back to back. heheheee... Something wen we dey take do competition? E Neva hala....

Any man I.can not be free to fart in front of can not be my hubby cos me I like to play o...
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Ryan03(f): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Xcelinteriors:
Rubbish talk. That's why men always see themselves as demigod. If farting in your presence disgust you then we are not meant to be together
I dont like the habit of someone (even gf) farting in my presence doesn't mean I will be mad if it happens out of mistake. Just don't make it an habit, everyone must not Like the same thing

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Ryan03(f): 4:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
[quote author=Jewessgratitude post=83794932][/quote]I like to play but not with fart. Its what you like tho, you wikk surely find a man that suits you
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ebonygirl1:

All right. Lilbest4 read this.
lol. Leftist controlled media normally write things that have no real life backings just to push and back their idealogues. Have you ever heard of things like pay gap and the narrative that men and women are completely the same biologically? You can find articles on those in almost all mainstream media platform despite them being outright falsehood
I don't base anything on mainstream I base my opinions on real life experience.
Hausa men and normal average southern men who do you think are healthier(apart from the extremely dirty ones)? Between Arab and western countries which do you think suffer more from those health issues you pointed out?
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Ebonygirl1(f): 4:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
lilbest4:
lol. Leftist controlled media normally write things that have no real life backings just to push and back their idealogues. Have you ever heard of things like pay gap and the narrative that men and women are completely the same biologically? You can find articles on those in almost all mainstream media platform despite them being outright falsehood
I don't base anything on mainstream I base my opinions on real life experience.
Hausa men and normal average southern men who do you think are healthier(apart from the extremely dirty ones)? Between Arab and western countries which do you think suffer more from those health issues you pointed out?

Since you base your opinions on real life experiences, have you conducted any study on a large number of circumcised and uncircumcised men to come to the conclusion that male circumcision has no health benefits?
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by winniecurtis: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
If you know, you know....
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn

As a real niggarrr
am flabbergasted

But i agree it can be annoying at times

But the one we enjoy most as real niggarrrz is when ladies vart or queef or rather fanny fart

If you are a niggarrr and you understand my statement then you must be a real niggarrr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by bukatyne(f): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nlolodo:
A young lady of igbo descent has revealed in a video posted online that it is very bad for an igbo woman to fart in the presence of her husband.

The beautiful lady made reference to a certain igbo woman who's currently having issues with her husband, over the fact that she farted in his presence and refused to apologize even when her husband demanded from her an apology.

Click the link below to watch the video

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hHB92Bkuw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I have gone through the thread and seen all the rukus.

Is it that there was once a culture like that abolished due to 'civilization' or is it that it never existed?
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by AngelicBeing: 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
sassysure:

That poster is very correct.

Hian, like seriously, wetin we no go read for Nairaland.com shocked
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by godwon01(m): 4:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
The problem is we don't know where the fart is coming from. One is controllable but the other hole might be difficult to control. The two sounds are very similar. If U know U know.
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by babadigu(m): 4:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
but...Brazilian ladies see nothing wrong in farting wherever they are!!! lol!
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by ctleurocollege: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by agrowell: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
it's a fun play between my wife and I
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Oiza131(f): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
So I remember the day I had I save "fart" to see boo. Like I transported just to take revenge of the fart he did to my face...��... If you like say its an abomination, taboo or whatever. We ended up.... It was really fun... �... Till today we still compete on who has the best fart. Could be annoying sometimes though
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ryan03:
I like to play but not with fart. Its what you like tho, you wikk surely find a man that suits you

Before nko?
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hian, like seriously, wetin we no go read for Nairaland.com shocked

Use Google and check gas after surgery.

I did c sections. U must pass gas before u will be allowed to eat. If it stays longer than necessary, the Dr will be worried. Even common appendicitis, u must pass gas. As long as it's surgery on the stomach grin kiss
I knew this as a kid.
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by AngelicBeing: 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
sassysure:

Use Google and check gas after surgery.

I did c sections. U must pass gas before u will be allowed to eat. If it stays longer than necessary, the Dr will be worried. Even common appendicitis, u must pass gas. As long as it's surgery on the stomach grin kiss
I knew this as a kid.
l was kidding jare, tongue Na the 3 range Rover she claimed was bought for her that I was even talking about and not her fart grin
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Reader530(m): 7:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Farts with good sound is OK but when it is of low sound with bad odour is disgusting..... Besides, if u fart in my presence....I will assume that all your food are being mixed with fart....
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l was kidding jare, tongue Na the 3 range Rover she claimed was bought for her that I was even talking about and not her fart grin

Oh. Didn't know cheesy cheesy
Cold wan murder me for here.
I love and hate this weather.
Sometimes I wish I can work from home.

If u are your own boss before, working again for somebody can be tiring. Has been wrecking my brain on how to make money from home. I'm not a computer geek. Any idea?
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by osuagwumike(m): 8:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
sanmtiago:
Dullard.
This one wan just trend.
Raise your hand if you don’t see a meaning in her message
very true leave her she heard it on a program aired yesterday on Max fm I listened to it too

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Legendguru: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by mhychophelha1(m): 10:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mess get grade o, if na normal mess wey just sound like gun shot without any flame(odour), no p, but if na DAT one wey be say it will just come with slow motion, wey smell as if they open 30yrs sokaway, omo I go para oooo, walahi I GI vex for tire..... grin grin angry angry
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by AngelicBeing: 2:17am On Nov 07, 2019
sassysure:

Oh. Didn't know cheesy cheesy
Cold wan murder me for here.
I love and hate this weather.
Sometimes I wish I can work from home.

If u are your own boss before, working again for somebody can be tiring. Has been wrecking my brain on how to make money from home. I'm not a computer geek. Any idea?
Since you are not a computer geek, working from home might be difficult because most people working from home are doing that via different online marketing / sales networking platforms, or make you dey cook Na since you are a good cook (on request though especially for owambe parties / baby dedication / marriage celebration / bachelor's) etc and supply to Nigeria family in your country of residence

I have met different Naija women doing it abroad, there is a Nigerian lady l met in North America, she has lived there for over 20years, Na cooking business on request she dey do, she told me that she has never worked since she got there but sadly she is not a happy lady because her only son from her divorced Jamaican hubby is a drug addict and that has taken a toll on her although she is making money from the food business
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Wikisource: 2:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 07, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Since you are not a computer geek, working from home might be difficult because most people working from home are doing that via different online marketing / sales networking platforms, or make you dey cook Na since you are a good cook (on request though especially for owambe parties / baby dedication / marriage celebration / bachelor's) etc and supply to Nigeria family in your country of residence

I have met different Naija women doing it abroad, there is a Nigerian lady l met in North America, she has lived there for over 20years, Na cooking business on request she dey do, she told me that she has never worked since she got there but sadly she is not a happy lady because her only son from her divorced Jamaican hubby is a drug addict and that has taken a toll on her although she is making money from the food business
Me, cook 4 naija events? shocked cheesy
U will not kii me cheesy cheesy cheesy
U want Nigerian ladies to scatter my family.
I'm miles away from them and believe me, its for my own good.

This online marketing, hmn. Don't know if I can navigate that. Maybe, I have to think around it or something else. Thanks
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by olmoRoc: 6:12am On Nov 07, 2019
Is it also bad for an Ibo woman to fart during intercourse?
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by AngelicBeing: 8:02am On Nov 07, 2019
sassysure:

Me, cook 4 naija events? shocked cheesy
U will not kii me cheesy cheesy cheesy
U want Nigerian ladies to scatter my family.
I'm miles away from them and believe me, its for my own good.

This online marketing, hmn. Don't know if I can navigate that. Maybe, I have to think around it or something else. Thanks
Hian, Nigeria ladies to scatter your family shocked, chai, some Nigeria / Nigerians has become a deadly plague that people avoid both home and away, I understand the nuggets in your concern though, very unfortunate situation we find ourselves, the disunity / lack of love back at home has continued in the diaspora.

Indians / Chinese / Pakistanis, Philippinos and other South East Asians bond, share valuable progressive informations / help, assist and support each other better than Nigerians grin,.

So many Nigerian's avoid other Nigerian's in the diaspora, Nigeria or identifying with Nigerians abroad is like sharing an injection with an HIV patient, @ topic, look inwards towards online marketing
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by frozen70g(f): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2019
When people that are single are advising married couples, it's like a virgin advising a pregnant woman how to make love during pregnancy
Re: An Igbo Woman Farting In The Presence Of Her Husband Is A Taboo - Young Lady by AJohnnasa(m): 9:37pm On Nov 07, 2019
ngwababe:
Ajohnnasa grin

Shit must be in the same school with a woman sipping a drink while standing. Abeg, show me next story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ooni: "Adam And Eve Were Created In Ile-Ife, They Were Blacks" / El-Rufai Appoints Ahmed Nuhu Bamalli As Emir Of Zazzau / Bello: Masquerade Treks From Abuja To Okene To Celebrate Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.