Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria (994 Views)

Armed Policemen Invade Our Office In Oshodi, Manhandle Everyone - Man Cries Out / Man Stabbed To Death By Thugs At INEC Office In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria by Animtah: 10:02am On Nov 06, 2019
Onlinenaira.com poses itself as payment gateway and registered company with various services ranging from currencies exchange & withdrawal to offering investment opportunity code-named "INVESTON" The reality just down on me that onlinenaira has scammed me as it refused to return my principal as agreed after the expiry of the a-year investment contract since August, 2019. I am now a victim of onlinenaira.com SCAM. I thought I was clever enough to avoid been scammed relying on its registration and office only for me to just discovered that onlinenaira is not known at its place of address (20, Sule Mangoro, Lagos) with which it registered with CAC. Please, anyone with information on where any personnel related to onlinenaira.com can be found anywhere in Nigeria should please contact me. Thanks.
Re: Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria by bmdmix: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2019
sorry
Re: Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Animtah:
registration and office only for me to just discovered that onlinenaira is not known at its place of address (20, Sule Mangoro, Lagos) with which it registered with CAC. Please, anyone with information on where any personnel related to onlinenaira.com can be found anywhere in Nigeria should please contact me. Thanks.
you have a good case against CAC. you can get them sued
Re: Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria by okosodo: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2019
They scammed me years ago of my 5000 naira. may thunder fire them
Re: Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria by olujames(m): 11:43am On Nov 06, 2019
OnlineNaira has a registered address in Nigeria and can be found on their website along with othe rcontact details - https://www.onlinenaira.com/contact.htm. If you have an issue with OnlineNaira and decides to post it here, why not do the needful and also post here any correspondence with them to be fair? Would you also be fair enough to come back here to say when or if your issue was resolved after posting this message here?

Animtah:
Onlinenaira.com poses itself as payment gateway and registered company with various services ranging from currencies exchange & withdrawal to offering investment opportunity code-named "INVESTON" The reality just down on me that onlinenaira has scammed me as it refused to return my principal as agreed after the expiry of the a-year investment contract since August, 2019. I am now a victim of onlinenaira.com SCAM. I thought I was clever enough to avoid been scammed relying on its registration and office only for me to just discovered that onlinenaira is not known at its place of address (20, Sule Mangoro, Lagos) with which it registered with CAC. Please, anyone with information on where any personnel related to onlinenaira.com can be found anywhere in Nigeria should please contact me. Thanks.
Re: Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria by stpaulisco: 9:11am On Mar 19, 2020
olujames:
OnlineNaira has a registered address in Nigeria and can be found on their website along with othe rcontact details - https://www.onlinenaira.com/contact.htm. If you have an issue with OnlineNaira and decides to post it here, why not do the needful and also post here any correspondence with them to be fair? Would you also be fair enough to come back here to say when or if your issue was resolved after posting this message here?

How can I reach you? I'm having issue with onlineNaira so I think I should talk to you about it first.
Re: Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria by Okpesky(m): 5:37am On Apr 02, 2020
Have you been able to sort out your issue with onlinenaira?
Animtah:
Re: Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria by bmdmixer: 10:30am On Apr 02, 2020
u were trying to avoid being scammed yet u didn't verify the address before giving them money
Re: Be Warned! Onlinenaira.com Is A Scam. It Has No Physical Office In Nigeria by kowade: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
I won't recommend online naira to anyone , charges and rates are ridiculous. Hidden charges as well, that you won't know of . How can your dollar rate be 590 and still charge 5% , that is so unreasonable., the funny part is when you want to withdraw dollar rate is 510.
My experience with them wasn't nice at all . Learnt my lesson.

(1) (Reply)

Man Rob Bank, Spray Money On The Street(photos) / In Enugu, Man Arrested For Poisoning 143 Bags Of Garden Eggs. PHOTOS / 6 Private Hospitals Secretly Treating Covid-19 In Lagos Exposed (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.