Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,613 members, 7,823,665 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

6 Private Hospitals Secretly Treating Covid-19 In Lagos Exposed (see Details) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Private Hospitals Secretly Treating Covid-19 In Lagos Exposed (see Details) (993 Views)

You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video) / Vigilante Members Torture Man To Death In Ekiti, Attempt To Bury Him Secretly / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Private Hospitals Secretly Treating Covid-19 In Lagos Exposed (see Details) by Kingdavidoduse(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Six private health facilities in Lagos that had been secretly attending to rich Coronavirus patients, have been revealed.

One of the private hospitals, First Cardiology Consultants Hospital, Ikoyi, was where late Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Abba Kyari, was treated for the virus until his death was announced on Friday.

The other hospital doing same are;

SEE MORE DETAILS: https://www.kingsmedia.com.ng/2020/04/6-private-hospitals-secretly-treating.html
Re: 6 Private Hospitals Secretly Treating Covid-19 In Lagos Exposed (see Details) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Before nko? They are private na. Is it government that would pay their staffs' salary?? Aren't they supposed to make profits at least along side saving lives?? Are they charity Organizations?? Abeg JARE. What we should be clamouring for is for the government to equip our public hospitals and encourage our health personnels (especially those working for state governments). They suffer a lot and are poorly paid. I truly pity some states' government health workers (and teachers too)
Re: 6 Private Hospitals Secretly Treating Covid-19 In Lagos Exposed (see Details) by BeStroNG(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: 6 Private Hospitals Secretly Treating Covid-19 In Lagos Exposed (see Details) by sapientia(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abba Kyari used one.

The 6 of them may be treating governors and VIPs.

Useless FG
Re: 6 Private Hospitals Secretly Treating Covid-19 In Lagos Exposed (see Details) by shakushakuist(f): 7:01am On Apr 23, 2020
sapientia:
Abba Kyari used one.

The 6 of them may be treating governors and VIPs.

Useless FG
funnyboss:
Before nko? They are private na. Is it government that would pay their staffs' salary?? Aren't they supposed to make profits at least along side saving lives?? Are they charity Organizations?? Abeg JARE. What we should be clamouring for is for the government to equip our public hospitals and encourage our health personnels (especially those working for state governments). They suffer a lot and are poorly paid. I truly pity some states' government health workers (and teachers too)

The point is...if you have the virus you're supposed to be in an isolation center not in a hospital. Get it
Re: 6 Private Hospitals Secretly Treating Covid-19 In Lagos Exposed (see Details) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 23, 2020
shakushakuist:

The point is...if you have the virus you're supposed to be in an isolation center not in a hospital. Get it
what if the isolation centres are not efficient?? This is Nigeria and you know it. Are you supposed to die or are the hospitals expected to watch you die?? If they are efficient enough to treat Corona patients please they should be allowed. We need this corona out as fast as possible and where private hospitals have what it takes to reduce it, please they should be allowed. I only suggest they be monitored. shikena!

(1) (Reply)

'I Can't Breathe: Man Dies After Pleading With Officer During Minneapolis Arrest / Becareful Of World Remitly Not "World Remit" / I Rape Elderly Women Because I Don’t Have Money To Maintain A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.