Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,329 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:34 PM

Toke Makinwa Teases Fans With Steamy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Teases Fans With Steamy Photos (691 Views)

#bbnaija Cee-c Flaunts Her Huge Backside In New Steamy Photos / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans / Mercy Aigbe Teases Fans As She Shows Cleavage In New Sultry New Photos, Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Teases Fans With Steamy Photos by CDMD: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2019
The media personality who is presently in South Africa on a vacation took to her Instagram page on Tuesday, November 5, 2019, where she shared some photos that will give the guys something to read more here>>>https://247naijanews.com/2019/11/06/toke-makinwa-teases-fans-with-steamy-photos/

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Teases Fans With Steamy Photos by Amiteye(m): 11:11am On Nov 06, 2019
Una stil dey go vacay for S.A many nigerians with cash are brainless and classless
Re: Toke Makinwa Teases Fans With Steamy Photos by CDMD: 11:26am On Nov 06, 2019
Amiteye:
Una stil dey go vacay for S.A many nigerians with cash are brainless and classless
Well said!

(1) (Reply)

Hours after Ella gave up on her dream, fellow BBN contestant, Avala talks about / “I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa / Bbnaija’s Ella Shares Videos Of Her Amazing Performance At Miss Nigeria 2019 Pag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.