Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

“I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa (687 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Amanda Ebeye: My Son Is Just Two But I Fear Girls Will Snatch Him Away From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa by Pmtvng: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Recall recently the controversial actress got people talking when she used the Holy Bible as an ash dump while she was filmed smoking, praizenews report.

However when she was trolled by fans and rebuked for the act, she threatened to use the holy Quran if pushed.

Following the backlash she received by social media users, the actress stated that she only fear God and God is never confined to a textbook.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-fear-god-only-and-god-is-never-confined-to-a-textbook-actress-etinosa/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique

Re: “I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa by Pmtvng: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: “I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa by Blessed13(m): 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2019
Hmmmmmmm never knew you would be this scared after what you did trying to get attention, now looking for excuses to justify your wrong actions. angry

Re: “I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:43pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pay you ? How will you spend the money after they lynch you and you cross to the great beyond ?
Re: “I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa by DaddyMorenike: 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2019
This babe again.
She's depressed I guess.
Re: “I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa by Ciaos: 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
Beautiful girl with stupid brain. Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: “I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa by Phenomenal16(f): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2019
Pmtvng:
Recall recently the controversial actress got people talking when she used the Holy Bible as an ash dump while she was filmed smoking, praizenews report.

However when she was trolled by fans and rebuked for the act, she threatened to use the holy Quran if pushed.

Following the backlash she received by su7ocial media users, the actress stated that she only fear God and God is never confined to a textbook.

Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/i-fear-god-only-and-god-is-never-confined-to-a-textbook-actress-etinosa/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun Dominique
...how much did they give u for using bible. ....
Fear fear...try am
Re: “I Fear God Only And God Is Never Confined To A Textbook” – Etinosa by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2019
You don't know God

(1) (Reply)

Dwayne Johnson(the Rock) Disses Kevin Hart During TV Interview / Zlatan Congratulates Fan Who Graduated / 9ice Set To Wed His Gorgeous Baby-Mama, Ajala (See Pre-wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.