Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Girl Allegedly Beats Sister To Death For Bed-wetting - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Allegedly Beats Sister To Death For Bed-wetting (274 Views)

Man Allegedly Beats His Girlfriend To Stupor In Delta For Refusing To Abort Baby / 10-Year-Old Girl Beaten By Her Madam's Husband For Bed-wetting In Abuja (Video) / I Kidnapped My Step-sister To Raise Money For My Girlfriend – Suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Allegedly Beats Sister To Death For Bed-wetting by Linx1234: 10:38am On Nov 06, 2019
A 13-year-old JSS3 girl has died after being beaten by her step sister for bed-wetting.

The victim by the name, Precious Omenka,13, was staying with her older half-sister Nneka and Nneka's mother Seki Eko in Lekki, Lagos when she was brutally beaten, eventually leading to her death, their father said.

Mr. Emeka Omenka, the father of the deceased, said he had Nneka out of wedlock with Seki Eko. He later got married and his wife Ifeoma raised Nneka as her own as she found it hard conceiving her first child.

Mr Emeka Omenka said his older daughter Nneka asked that her younger sister Precious pays her a visit. Precious went to Nneka’s house in Ikota, Lekki on October 12, but was returned on October 16 looking weak with complaints of body pains. She informed her parents that she had been beaten by Nneka and her mother Seki Eko for wetting the bed.

Mr Omenka said Precious gave details of how she was.....................https://janefblog.com/10241-2girl-allegedly-beats-sister-to-death-for-bed-wetting/

(1) (Reply)

Some Yahoo Boys Mothers Will Be Sent To Prison - DCP Yetunde Longe / 91 Jailed For Rape, Defilement In Edo / Imo State Topping List Of ‘yahoo Yahoo’ In Southeast – EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.