Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station (29405 Views)

Reekado Banks And Tolani, Femi Otedola's Eldest Daughter Spark Dating Rumors / Reekado Banks And His Lookalike Brothers Pictured Together / Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by seangy4konji: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Reekado is not doing bad
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by chigoziri2403(m): 3:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Clout chasing TV station
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by HajiMT: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Epic reply
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by AkupeMBANO(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
2007 a boy was crying in my office demanding that I help finance his musical career, I was awestruck by his audacity and decided to help him. I asked him for a copy of his music, well he sang rubbish.
I gave him an alternative to learn coding at Hertford Shire University, he took it.
Today he works for Facebook.
where did you copy this from?
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:
2007 a boy was crying in my office demanding that I help finance his musical career, I was awestruck by his audacity and decided to help him. I asked him for a copy of his music, well he sang rubbish.
I gave him an alternative to learn coding at Hertford Shire University, he took it.
for real
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by vecman22(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
If your husband is tall, bearded and drives a black Venza, he is in my compound now cooking noodles for a female corper. His new name is baby shocked

Lol lol lol...nairaland una go kill person with laugh one day

1 Like

Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
No be only you brother. quote author=Edoloaded post=83793875]na their problem be that, my 2 million naira ticket wey Barcelona cut yesterday na im dey do me[/quote]
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Maldini213: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
Queenlovely:

You will surely make heaven

Keep it up,,,,
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
heartofcity12:
Can’t blame them. Everyone is struggling these days for this Buhari times tho... Reminds me, hip hop lovers, go download Show Dem Camp’s album- These Buhari Times.

The album is actually Clone wars

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
Edoloaded:
na their problem be that, my 2 million naira ticket wey Barcelona cut yesterday na im dey do me
cheesy
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by SosaXVLV(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
Blinkers:
cool

The struggling TV Station, the struggling artists and those who voted are all mad!

Who is this man bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by victorazyvictor(m): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
TissuePaper:
The TV station is right, Reekado banks will very soon be pushed to the upcoming artiste category

And what have you, unborn artist? undecided
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Afodot0022(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
R2TV ...ANYWAY, BOTH OF THEM WANT TO RE-AWAKE THEIR DEAD AND BURIED CAREER. NOW THEY DID.
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Hoodbilonia: 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
My dstv sub dey waste sef
Dstv na just nonsense.
Imagine watching mnet action movie..blade,old movies of 1996,1998 . On a higher sub but useless stations.
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by baratech: 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
If your husband is tall, bearded and drives a black Venza, he is in my compound now cooking noodles for a female corper. His new name is baby shocked

Wawu
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Topmaike007(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Edoloaded:
na their problem be that, my 2 million naira ticket wey Barcelona cut yesterday na im dey do me
lolz make I go book another one now
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by bukkielee(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
bukkielee:
Upgrade your Resumé to look beautiful and professional for a token.

WhatsApp or Call
good
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by heartofcity12: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Olaiyaabiola0:

The album is actually Clone wars

Yeah, that’s true. Btw who’s your favorite between Tec and Ghost?
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Odani: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
iCauseTrouble:

Lol try put d plate number of d venza I want to check smthing
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by iCauseTrouble: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Odani:

Lol try put d plate number of d venza I want to check smthing
He is not your husband. Calm down grin
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Treasure17(m): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Edoloaded:
Sorry bro. Try again

Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
heartofcity12:

Yeah, that’s true. Btw who’s your favorite between Tec and Ghost?

Ghost any day man....
Ghost any day...
How about you?
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by NattyMilly(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
heartofcity12:
Can’t blame them. Everyone is struggling these days for this Buhari times tho... Reminds me, hip hop lovers, go download Show Dem Camp’s album- These Buhari Times.

��
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by heartofcity12: 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
Olaiyaabiola0:

Ghost any day man....
Ghost any day...
How about you?

Same o. Ghost!!
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by Legendguru: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Between Reekado Banks And R2TV A 'Struggling' TV Station by kayodez: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2019
Good day!

Hello I have just gotten way on how to accumulate money on branch app.

Well, if you would like to learn the
ultimate method on how to accumulate
more money up to N35,000 or even more from the
branch App without
much stress you can signify let me put you through or join link below. I will guide you through on how to accumulate more money with ease.

Delete the underlined and put chatdotwhatsapp

https://__/HACCvLmPplQAr5oXA4iAwu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niyi Lawal Shares Adorable Family Photos / IK Ogbonna Sues Bold Pink Who Accused Him Of Being Gay / Saheed Osupa Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.