Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. (1001 Views)

62-year-old Nigerian Woman Delivers Triplet After 33 Years Of Marriage (photos) / Triplet Boys Meet Twin Sisters (Photos) / Photos Of A Man And His Adorable Triplet Daughters Who All Look Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Nairafame1: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
According to eyewitness, Woman With Triplet Spotted Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile 12 in Lagos Asking People For Help. See How People Gathered Around Her.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/woman-with-triplet-seen-under.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Nairafame1: 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
shocked
Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Mynd44: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Where is the clown that got her pregnant?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
There is no guarantee that this is not a hustler. I have read that some daycare centers rent out babies to be used in begging on the streets.

During my it, there was a woman who used to beg around five star. Her children were always dancing naked around her. The men in the staff bus were swearing for her. They said one day a lady came and dropped a bundle of used clothes. But the next day, the children were still dancing naked. I even met the woman years later somewhere else. The woman started the good lord Jesus will answer your prayers. Then she suddenly realized she had got the religion wrong and switched with lightning speed. The almighty Allah will answer your prayers.

Once you move in public transport in Lagos you will rapidly lose all sympathy for beggars because you will see too much of their hustle

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by edoairways: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nigerians should be careful when rendering help. Similar incident happened in Benin city where a lady used this to extort money from the public.

1 Like

Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by BeStroNG(m): 5:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mynd44:

Question of who got her pregnant is secondary. Primary is to give her the necessary assistance she needs.
Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by BeStroNG(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Inside life
Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Bola146(f): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2019
OMG! Unquestionable God
Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by TheRealOwner(m): 8:09am On Nov 07, 2019
BeStroNG:

Question of who got her pregnant is secondary. Primary is to give her the necessary assistance she needs.
Who is best to do that other than the person that put her in the family way? undecided
Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 07, 2019
I pray she gets the help she needs.
Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Allsingles: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
Some men can disappoint.
Where is the good for nothing penis that got her pregnant.
Fucking a woman is not the end but taking responsibility of anything that come out it.
Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Pavore9: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2019
It is the responsibility of Local government authorities to arrest women who use babies to beg, exposing them negatively. By the time they get arrested they would mention the names of the children' fathers or their relatives who must be brought forward. Having children you have no plans is sheer wickedness.
Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Godons1: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2019
Igbo People and begging, are like Bread and Butter. grin

The Kids might just be rented. grin

Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2019
ornicus:
There is no guarantee that this is not a hustler. I have read that some daycare centers rent out babies to be used in begging on the streets.

During my it, there was a woman who used to beg around five star. Her children were always dancing naked around her. The men in the staff bus were swearing for her. They said one day a lady came and dropped a bundle of used clothes. But the next day, the children were still dancing naked. I even met the woman years later somewhere else. The woman started the good lord Jesus will answer your prayers. Then she suddenly realized she had got the religion wrong and switched with lightning speed. The almighty Allah will answer your prayers.

Once you move in public transport in Lagos you will rapidly lose all sympathy for beggars because you will see too much of their hustle

I swear she is.
Saw this same woman just in front of Fidelity bank Alaba Branch I think last week or two weeks and she was giving a lot of cash by sympathizers and well wishers.
Someone even suggested she contact local government for more assistance.
But alas she changed location and have moved down to Mile2..
Re: Woman With Triplet Seen Under Pedestrian Bridge, Mile12, Asking People For Help. by Munzy14(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2019
Mynd44:
cheesy
Water don pass garri, oga run away,, oga sorry.... lol

(1) (Reply)

Houses Owned By Nigerian Women / Disabled Lady Joins Her Family Members To Play In The Snow Despite Disability / "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.