Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,176 members, 7,825,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

"Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead (1006 Views)

How Can I Politely Tell My Friend To Stop Coming To My House For Now? / My Wife Often Denies Me Sex Despite That I Only Return Home On Weekend From Work / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead by xmobaba(m): 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2021
A 39-year-old man identified as Kabiru from Apomu has being caught with a fresh human head who happens to be the girlfriend of his friend.

Kabiru who worked as a bricklayer and security guard for an office complex narrated how his friend Identified as Akin brought her girlfriend to his house and what happened afterwards.

According to him, Akin slept with the lady in his room and afterwards he strangled her while he assisted him to hold her legs. Then Akin, cuts her head and removed other body parts.
My name is Kabiru from Apomu, and I am 39 years old. I don't know the lady I am holding her head, but my friend identified as Akin brought her to my house yesterday. He slept with her and told me that he needed her head and heart.

"He killed her and dismember her body parts in my room. I am a bricklayer and security guard, not a butcher. Akin knows how to do those things, so he butcher the lady himself.

Akin did not promise me anything, but told me to take any body part I needed, but I do not need any.

"My neighbours are those that leak my secrets as they noticed that something ugly was going on in my room and alerted my coordinator who later came to the room.

My wife is not with me again, but I live with my child. The child was not with me when the Incident happened.

Note: Viewer Discretion is Advised

We are living in an evil world with several evil people around us. People should be careful of whom they moved with. Many ladies have died in the hands of boyfriend all in the name of visiting them.

Our ladies need to extremely careful, the majority of those 'Yahoo boys' are ritualistic, but many will not know
Watch the video here.
https://www.pejoweb.com/articles.asp?epr=view&pagename=NotMeKilledHerIOnlyHelpMyFriendToHoldHerLegsWhileHimselfBeheadHerquot-ManXmo.html

Re: "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead by Xscape1993(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2021
Fake explanation. You are not a normal human. You need serious deliverance.
Re: "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead by saintokwuluora(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2021
Wickedness has become normal. This is the last generation the generation that worships money and self and that are ready to sell their soul without thinking twice. I fear for this generation, banditry, kidnapping, rituals, cultism, prostitution, sexual perversions, fraud, human trafficking, organ harvesting, addictions, sensationalism, materialism, self indulgence, is defining this age. The intensity tells us that the end is nearer than ever before. Only in Jesus will you be safe forever.

1 Like

Re: "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead by beeblack: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2021
The same judgement should be given to both of you, because both of you are killers
Re: "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead by Generalnomercy: 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2021
Yorubads why una De disgrace Nigerians everywhere una dey?

Very disgusting.
Re: "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead by taiwotimitt: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2021
All this people who despirate to make money should be taken to zoo for Lion to feed on
Re: "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead by wunmi590(m): 6:58pm On Jun 13, 2021
undecided
Re: "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead by RichBoy247: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2021
Xscape1993:
Fake explanation. You are not a normal human. You need serious deliverance.

He will be delivered in Prison
Re: "Not Me Killed Her, I Only Help My Friend To Hold Her Legs While Himself Behead by VlamesIffect(f): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2021
Make dem pluck the guy head like chicken abeg.....no time.

You kill, you be killed.

embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually / Man Presents 'Undeniable Proof' He Is Prince Charles And Camila's Lovechild / Should A Guy Friend Go Back Sit While Girlfriend/wife To Sit At Front Of A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.