Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,001 members, 7,825,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) (37550 Views)

Elizabeth Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of The New Masquerade Dies At 81 / Romanus Amuta Is Dead! (Natty Of 'New Masquerade Fame' Dies At 79) / 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by judedwriter(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Those were the good old days....

Time really flies.

Rip madam ovuleria.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by SyberKate(f): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by majamajic(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
aww

every Thursday night by 8:30 pm ,NTA

she was so submissive , a real wife material

the way she handles both her husband and her house helps , including her husband visitors , whenever she is about to serve her husband food , that's when nati okosisi will enter , that nati can eat

rest in peace ma ,

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by tungamaje: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Bukden16(m): 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
That was before the official take over, by these generation of cooperate farm tools.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by nabegibeg: 5:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Lizzy Evoeme, one of the stars of the 80s TV sitcom, ‘The New Masquerade’, has passed away.

Lizzy Evoeme plays the submissive wife of Chief Zebrudaya (played by Chika Okpala) in the sitcom that also has several characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeCVMvpL7kE

According to Churchill EBHODAGHE @JustChurchil

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustChurchil/status/1191842097604812809?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1191842097604812809&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpulsembed.eu%2Fp2em%2Fe3tJzgI9m%2F

Indomie generation will not know this woman grin
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by ave4(f): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oh! So sad! God bless her soul.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by MetaPhysical: 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2019
May her soul rest in peace!
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by fedora04: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rest in Peace Ma
Remembered when my Dad and took us out to watch your Live Performance at the National Theatre..way back in the early 90s.October 1st

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
One of my favourite actress. Very energetic on TV. So sad. Rest in Peace, Great Amazon
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Kobicove(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
R.I.P to her
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Goldencheese(m): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
OMG, what a loss!
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Lizzy Evoeme, one of the stars of the 80s TV sitcom, ‘The New Masquerade’, has passed away.

Lizzy Evoeme plays the submissive wife of Chief Zebrudaya (played by Chika Okpala) in the sitcom that also has several characters.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JustChurchil/status/1191842097604812809?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1191842097604812809&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fpulsembed.eu%2Fp2em%2Fe3tJzgI9m%2F
I enjoyed watching this clip, I wish I can get the entire video.

RIP.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by rattey: 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
rest in peace ma
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by YorubaPrince: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

There's nothing sad about a person dying at old age. It's only sad, all the veteran actresses and actors are not given enough attention, recognition and care until they die.
You only hear about veterans when they die. That's too crappy.

It's a 9ja mentality thing! Backwards set of pple… you included! angry
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by DECENCY3: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
When acting was acting.

When entertainment was entertainment.

unclothedness, sex, and all kinds of rubbish has taken over the entertainment industry.

Good she died at old age.

1 Like

Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Toks2008(m): 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
ikorodureporta:

Wow! Can't believe I still laughed out loudly when watching this clips.

Great old times.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Jimbadly:
embarassed

Oh no!

One of the people that made my childhood fun. I still remember waiting in the evening for the New masquerade sitcom with my siblings and parents. Fun memories. Many of the actors in the New masquerade have died; Clarus, Jegede Sokoya, Gringori, Akpino and now Ovuleria. So sad.

RIP ma'am.
even Nat the goat.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by mkoabiola: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
D gud old days
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by steve6: 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP Ma !
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Nnamebuka: 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Toks2008:

Wow! Can't believe I still laughed out loudly when watching this clips.

Great old times.
Me too...
Couldn't hold laughter even as I'm in the office grin
Wish I could get all the episode
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by star2008(m): 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP. U were a great actress in those days.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by discusant: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chai, what will ZB, her husband, do na?

Rip Ovularia Okoroigwe Nwogbo.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Jimbadly: 5:32pm On Nov 06, 2019
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:
even Nat the goat.
True.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by millhouse: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
Awwww
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by jamace(m): 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
Rest In Peace, madam. cry
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Marotzke(m): 5:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ovuleria Uredia Nwogbo, from Bakana, via Isiokpo.
Clarus Mgbeojirikwe from Ndi Olumbe.
Gringory Akabogu from Ikot Ekpene via Aro Ndi Izuogu.
Dr Prince Jegede Shokoya, the grand son of the Idi of Idi Arabs, the son of the soil and by the grace of God, the only young millionaire in the whole universe.
Married to Apena and Ramotu.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Marotzke(m): 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Chief Zeburudaya Okorigwe Nwogbo. Alias 4:30.
The honorable palm wine powerless.
Whenever you are look at your chronometer, and it are knack 4:30 ,
Whether it is the Anti Meridian or post meridian of it, Chief Zeburudaya Okoroigwe Nwogbo are in the Bar to be washing mouth.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Yoighaman(m): 5:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
She entertained us real good back in the days. RIP Mama.
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Toks2008(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nnamebuka:

Me too...
Couldn't hold laughter even as I'm in the office grin
Wish I could get all the episode

They should be on YouTube
Re: Lizzy Evoeme Is Dead! Ovularia Of New Masquerade Dies (Rumours) by Zona123(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
Great actress, may God receive her soul sad

(1) (2) (3)

Meet Enam Honya, Ghanaian Model With Vitiligo. She's Stunning! / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors / Davido Begs Ruggedman And Naira Marley To Make Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.