Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] (884 Views)

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / Photo Of Aficionado Killed At UNIBEN Final Year Students Jean Party (Graphic) / Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] by Dockaysworld: 2:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
200 level EMT student of the University of Benin, UNIBEN, identified as Moses Ogbornida Adeshina popularly known as Afficionado, has been laid to rest today, 6th of November, 2019.

The popular hypeman was shot and killed in a suspected cultist reprisal attack at the final year week celebrations at the Faculty of Arts on campus, Dockaysworld gathered.

Friends, family and coursemates had come for his burial and laid him to rest amidst tears and mourning.

His body left the University of Benin teaching hospital and was transported to 3rd cemetery where he was interred.

Aficionado was also a popular tutor in the school and reportedly 21 years of age when he passed away.

First Photo below(more to follow)

Source: https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/popular-uniben-student-hypeman-aficionado-buried-amist-tears-photos/

Re: Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] by thundafire: 2:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
The guy no dey snap pic na artist pic dey use,if he was a cultist I don't pray for him to have peace cs for him to be hit,then he too has masterminded a hit too
Re: Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] by Bola146(f): 3:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
embarassed cry Upon all the years wasted... na the parents I pity most
Re: Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] by izykmiles55(m): 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
may ur soul find peace where eva it is...rest on jare
Re: Popular UNIBEN Student Hypeman Aficionado Buried Amist Tears [photos] by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
This one chapter is closed and forgotten forever. People should be very careful in life if you lost this breath thats all, even your family will forget about you

(1) (Reply)

My Private Part Is For My Lover - Wife Tells Husband / Man Caught Sending Fake Credit Alert To A P.O.S Operator (video) / How Nigerian Army Aided US Navy SEAL In Rescuing US Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.