Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

My Private Part Is For My Lover - Wife Tells Husband - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Private Part Is For My Lover - Wife Tells Husband (885 Views)

"I Was Having Sex With My Lover" – 14-Year-Old Declared Missing Tells Police / Lagos Policewoman Beats Lover’s Wife For Taking Her Picture / Man Commits Suicide After Wife Tells Him He Didn't Father Their Only Son (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Private Part Is For My Lover - Wife Tells Husband by arinze198(m): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2019
A 45-year old businessman, Chike Aroh, became emotionally frustrated in Lagos after his wife, Chioma, denied him sex for 12 months and told him that her private part was meant for her lover and not him the husband any longer.
P.M.EXPRESS reports that following the frustration, the embittered Chike has filed a divorce suit before the Igando Customary Court asking the Court to dissolve their 17-year old marriage, which had produced three children.

Full Story: http://pmexpressng.com/private-part-lover-not-wife-tells-husband/

Re: My Private Part Is For My Lover - Wife Tells Husband by danny56: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2019
What a confident foolish woman... Anyways, I don't know why she decided to punish the man this way. Let that woman tell her own side of the story, you'd be surprised the man in not innocent as portrayed in the court.
Re: My Private Part Is For My Lover - Wife Tells Husband by Godfrey858(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2019
What insolent!!
But any way, two can play the game
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Private Part Is For My Lover - Wife Tells Husband by Nisland(m): 11:54am On Dec 11, 2019
You want a new room and parlour,

(1) (Reply)

Man, 35, Forces Girl, 8, To Suck His Manhood / 13 Year Old Girl I Was Accused Of Defiling Is Now My Wife —defendant Tells Court / Covid-19: Police Officer Extorting A Motorist Goes Viral (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.