Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

God Is Lifting That Debt In The Name Of Jesus.thank God For This Testimony. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Lifting That Debt In The Name Of Jesus.thank God For This Testimony. (267 Views)

This Testimony Will Make You Understand "What God Cannot Do Does Not Exist" / Thank God! Finally I Don Port! From Atheism To Jesus! Update* Conversion Story. / This Testimony Gave Me Goose Pimples All Over My Body Today In The Lord's Chosen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Lifting That Debt In The Name Of Jesus.thank God For This Testimony. by uchkochi(m): 3:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
God is lifting that debt in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank God for this testimony.

Re: God Is Lifting That Debt In The Name Of Jesus.thank God For This Testimony. by uboma(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
uchkochi:
God is lifting that debt in the name of Jesus Christ. Thank God for this testimony.

Don't get it twisted.

God will not pay off what you owe. If you are in debted to someone, you better start working hard to pay off.

(1) (Reply)

99% Of Prophecies Are FAKE / Is 20years the Biblical Age For Maturity? / Christians Have No Right To Curse Their Perceived Enemies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.