Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,468 members, 7,954,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:26 AM

Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) (40706 Views)

Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) / Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Woman Beats Her Maid To Pulp For Going Out Against Her Instruction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
YungMillionaire:

how? Is SA= US or UK?
Because what you said applies to the US and UK.
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by samorobo: 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
that community must be the gay community. Just like the hisbah busts in the North, the weddings are attended by other gay hausa men

Wtf ..you mean to say there is a tribe in Nigeria that support homosexuality...

Abeg Fulani herdsmen go raid that cesspool.....
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by sulasa07(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
Gucciblog:
An 18-year-old comedian identified simply as Bobo, was left injured after being assaulted by some men after performing at DJ Bongs’ event which was held in Durban, South Africa.

Bobo who became a known face in his community after his comedy videos went viral, was left with bruises and a gash around his mouth and left eye by the men that "attacked him for no reason".

Sharing the video on Facebook, the comedian's friend said it was a hate crime assault which centered on his sexuality.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4hpEqpAcIR/

https://zenithnaija.com/south-african-man-beaten-to-a-pulp-for-being-gay-photos/

Are you sure this is not Funny Toyheeb of Nigeria
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
samorobo:

Wtf ..you mean to say there is a tribe in Nigeria that support homosexuality...

Abeg Fulani herdsmen go raid that cesspool.....
below please
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
there have been a lot of marriage busts of gays up North, it is rampant. Sometimes you see them walking and holding hands. I didn't mention any tribe fingering them as gays. It was an example of Nigeria gay weddings
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2019
Egbesu1:
Bobriskys incarnate we hear you

You mean Jehovah incarnate. Na bible way I show. Unless you dey condemn bible.
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by samorobo: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
below please

What is this suppose to mean
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
kingkakaone:

Na wa for some people o.
Did the people who beat him told you they were Christians?
What if they are traditional worshippers?

Many churches are notorious for promoting homophobia. This build up hatred for gays amongst congregants.

1 Like

Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
urahara:

They pick on gays because homosexuality is strange

You're correct. That however doesn't make it right (Read Proverbs 14:12, 16:25). True Christians must manifest self control and wildness of temper
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
samorobo:

What is this suppose to mean
I mistakenly made two of the same post. The post for you is in the next one below it
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2019
grandstar:

Many churches are notorious for promoting homophobia. This build up hatred for gays amongst congregants.
so they should support homosexuality? Read your Bible, please. you should also know that it's not your duty to bash the body of Christ in the name of correcting it, if at all you are correct. Shall we say you are promoting Christophobia? What do your actions speak of to other people watching you, the self-righteous Christian?
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
grandstar:

You are doing exactly what you condemned.
What has the church got to do with this attack on the young man?
SMH
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by IronGalaxy: 10:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
realestniggah:

Gay people are support in South Africa.. This is a random incident
Exactly !

1 Like

Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
grandstar:
This is cruel. Homosexuality is wrong in God's sight so is fornication, drunkenness, greediness and many other thing (1 Cor 6:9-11) Why then pick on only on gays? Is it because they are a vulnerable minority? The Christian Greek scriptures which some calls the New Testament does not promote homophobia (Matthew 7:12) as some people want us to believe.

2 Timothy 2:24-25 reads "For a slave of the Lord does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle toward all, qualified to teach, showing restraint when wronged, instructing with mildness those not favorably disposed. Perhaps God may give them repentance"

Nowhere in the new Testament promotes homophobia.

So it Christian that beat him?
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by YungMillionaire: 10:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
Because what you said applies to the US and UK.

Okay - what is your understanding of what I said?
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by princesspinky(f): 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
This the only time in my life I've ever seen an ugly gay man :-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by Lsofdk(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
computergeek:
[s]Most homophobes are undercover gays trying to convince themselves that they are not gay. If you hate something but you find yourself inclined to it, you'll usually try to hate it more aggressively.[/s]

Kuku drag the guy to the police if it's not legal in S.A. As long as he wasn't doing it with a minor, allow him to face the law.

Uncle, a homophobe is someone who has an extreme fear and hatred for homosexuals, while a homosexual is the one who actually indulges in the act. Why don't we start with you imagining if your sons were gay? Ode.

I don't support homosexuality but let them stop forming holier than thou.

modified: any guy who quotes me to talk rubbish again, just know that you've identified yourself as an undercover gay trying hard to rectify his inclinations undecided undecided. No be me do you. Go and find your yoke and break it.
And where's this silly logic coming

Nice try, but these mind game doesn't work. You don't talk trash and expect people to turn a blind eye to it.
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by Shawnnn01: 12:07am On Nov 07, 2019
You for dress like gay go give the people wey beat up your sermon.

grandstar:
This is cruel. Homosexuality is wrong in God's sight so is fornication, drunkenness, greediness and many other thing (1 Cor 6:9-11) Why then pick on only on gays? Is it because they are a vulnerable minority? The Christian Greek scriptures which some calls the New Testament does not promote homophobia (Matthew 7:12) as some people want us to believe.

2 Timothy 2:24-25 reads "For a slave of the Lord does not need to fight, but needs to be gentle toward all, qualified to teach, showing restraint when wronged, instructing with mildness those not favorably disposed. Perhaps God may give them repentance"

Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
did they ratify everyone to love gays against their will, too?
BRATISLAVA, you're speaking in parables! I couldn't fathom that statement!
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:32am On Nov 07, 2019
computergeek:
Most homophobes are undercover gays trying to convince themselves that they are not gay. If you hate something but you find yourself inclined to it, you'll usually try to hate it more aggressively.

It is called reaction formation.

Many of these homophobes use this defense mechanism to suppress the guilt they bear from being gay. They internalize the behaviors of those who detest gay people, and feel alright.

I have already identified some of them on this thread. They are supposed to hate gay people, but they don't shy away from being generous in their referral to gay sex.

1 Like

Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
did they ratify everyone to love gays against their will, too?

What is your point exactly.

Gay relationship is legalized in South Africa. It means gay people have rights to have their relationships. So, even if you don't like them, you cannot go violent on them based on their sexuality because the law recognizes their sexuality.

Once something is legalized, you are expected to respect it.

Beating up gay people in a country where homosexuality is legal is tantamount to breaking a law of the land.

Even if homosexuality is illegal, no one has the right to take the law into their hands.
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Nov 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is called reaction formation.

Many of these homophobes use this defense mechanism to suppress the guilt they bear from being gay. They internalize the behaviors of those who detest gay people, and feel alright.

I have already identified some of them on this thread. They are supposed to hate gay people, but they don't shy away from being generous in their referral to gay sex.
Intelligent guy. Pop a bottle wherever you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:38am On Nov 07, 2019
grandstar:

/
How did you reach the conclusion that he was beaten by Christians to be quoting Bible verses up and down?

/
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 07, 2019
Danielphatboy:
I wonder why people dislike gay people so much when they don't really disturb anyone, I don't have a problem with them though, they should be allowed to express them self

pedophiles defile under age children it different from two consenting adults doing what they like with each other, how does two men or women banging each other in their private space stops u from eating breakfast
I guess I should be allowed to fúck my sister, we're two consenting adults.
This argument of two consenting adults is the dumbest thing anyone can come up with in defence of rubbish. There are certain things you cannot do
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:36am On Nov 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

What is your point exactly.

Gay relationship is legalized in South Africa. It means gay people have rights to have their relationships. So, even if you don't like them, you cannot go violent on them based on their sexuality because the law recognizes their sexuality.

Once something is legalized, you are expected to respect it.

Beating up gay people in a country where homosexuality is legal is tantamount to break a law of the land.

Even if homosexuality is illegal, no one has the right to take the law into their hands.
right to be married doesn't mean they've successfully forced it down everyone's throat and that everyone lives under the rainbow. Huge difference. So people should stop acting like they are surprised by this. You wouldn't react like this if it was a bestiality practitioner in love with his animal.
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:41am On Nov 07, 2019
justbusy:
BRATISLAVA, you're speaking in parables! I couldn't fathom that statement!
lol. That they made a law for gay marriage doesn't mean they could make a law to force people's minds to embrace them. Which is what many people don't seem to understand. more Nigerians support gays than westerners because they think that the laws over there mean that the citizens support gays , but it's only allowed them to get married. It can't change people's orientations. Nice signature you have there.
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 6:43am On Nov 07, 2019
YungMillionaire:

Okay - what is your understanding of what I said?
everyone understands that you made a hasty generalization, as if the West is a gay Paradise. I was helping refer to some countries that fall under what you said.
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2019
BRATISLAVA:
right to be married doesn't mean they've successfully forced it down everyone's throat and that everyone lives under the rainbow. Huge difference. So people should stop acting like they are surprised by this. You wouldn't react like this if it was a bestiality practitioner in love with his animal.

Technically, it has been forced down your throat. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it, except go violent. And should the law catch you, you go hear am!!!

There are so many laws we may not like but which we have to tolerate because it is the law of the land.

For me, I don't like full-time senatorial job nor do I like bicameralism. Does it mean because I don't like bicameralism, I can go to the House of Representatives building and destroy it?

No. If I do, I will be in trouble because I have broken the law. So, you see, the law forces a lot of things down our throats, and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it without getting into serious trouble with the law.
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by Danielphatboy(m): 10:06am On Nov 07, 2019
lilbest4:
I guess I should be allowed to fúck my sister, we're two consenting adults.
This argument of two consenting adults is the dumbest thing anyone can come up with in defence of rubbish. There are certain things you cannot do

If u like u can get your mother pregnant thats both your problem it does not take money from my bank account,
Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by soilsista(f): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2019
Phezu kwalokho he's wearing is'phandlashocked such disrespect angry angry

1 Like

Re: Bobo: Gay South African Man Beaten To A Pulp For Being Gay (Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 1:11pm On Nov 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

Technically, it has been forced down your throat. There is absolutely nothing anyone can do about it, except go violent. And should the law catch you, you go hear am!!!

There are so many laws we may not like but which we have to tolerate because it is the law of the land.

For me, I don't like full-time senatorial job nor do I like bicameralism. Does it mean because I don't like bicameralism, I can go to the House of Representatives building and destroy it?

No. If I do, I will be in trouble because I have broken the law. So, you see, the law forces a lot of things down our throats, and there is absolutely nothing we can do about it without getting into serious trouble with the law.
the law cannot make you love them. As much as they've shoved it down your throat. Except you always loved them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lie I Told 3 Years Ago Is Starting To Hunt Me. / Man Beats Another Man’s Wife To Stupor, Blinds One Of Her Eyes (Photos) / LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.