Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale (20825 Views)

Buhari Returns From AU Summit, Sets For APC Campaign Grand Finale / Goodluck Jonathan Shuns PDP Convention / Photos From Eyitayo Jegede's Campaign Grand Finale In Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by garfield1: 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Oceanblaze:
Goodluck Jonathan is just a foolish man that knows how to drink kai kai and carry grudge...very irrelevant man in bayelsa politics.
Next week saturday,you will know if he is irrelevant or not.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by kelvinginzie: 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2019
garfield1:

Next week saturday,you will know if he is irrelevant or not.

I don't understand,are you not one of the haters of Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by garfield1: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
kelvinginzie:

I don't understand,are you not one of the haters of Jonathan
You are not suppose to understand me in the first place.this is real politik,permanent interests always constant and enemies transient.by the way,i never hated gej
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by justtoodark: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
if jonathan is smart and want to carry on with his legacy,he must separate from fee dee fee....!!
it will not wonder me,if he starts his own party....

they are still many around that like him....

jonathan would win against atiku anyday....
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by justtoodark: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
sageer1706:

Gej is still very much relevant and his absence is a huge blow for the PDP

tell dem....
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by OBUKSBAYELSA: 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
netpro:
No matter what you have to say, the years of insults and disregards to Jonathan by the Dickson's administration will not go unpunished.

Dickson wants to be a Jagaban and Lord over Jonathan. Mba nu. Not gonna happen.

It is payback time. Brace for impact. APC taking over. Kogi is already in the bag. Bello will leave nothing to chance.

Jonathan will not add or subtract from PDP. Douye Diri will win.
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:
From his mother praying for the success of the APC candidate to this.

Are you sure Ngeneukwenu hasn't given Ebele something to swallow?

Let me sit here and wait to see how pdp fan club spin this one.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by justtoodark: 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

grin

just smile and enjoy the show....
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
175:
GEJ is not in the country. . .as we speak!

No mind them... someone who is engaged with international duties should come and join this coven meeting...
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by Legendguru: 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by dheilaw1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
I'm still searching for wike in that gathering
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by garfield1: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
dheilaw1:
I'm still searching for wike in that gathering
Wike,okowa and deputy governor were absent.massive defeat awaits pdp
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by dbestuncle: 7:18pm On Nov 07, 2019
garfield1:

Apc will overrun pdp in both states.35,000 policemen have been deployed to kogi

I will remind u after the elections
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by garfield1: 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
dbestuncle:

I will remind u after the elections
I will remind you during the polls
Re: Jonathan Shuns Bayelsa PDP Governorship Campaign Grand Finale by dbestuncle: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2019
garfield1:

Apc will overrun pdp in both states.35,000 policemen have been deployed to kogi
I
hope.u are aware that.APC has.no.candidate
for Bayelsa.any longer.
PDP don win b dat o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Bande Tijjani, President Of 74th UN General Assembly In Abuja / Insecurity In Nigeria: Do You Have A Plan B? (Pastor Paul Adefarasin's Plan) / Bisi Akande: Nigerians Are Fraudulent, Cheaters, Yet They Still Blame Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.