Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says (32165 Views)

Chika Okpala Of "The New Masquerade" Is 73 Today / Patience Ozokwor: How Zebrudaya & Pete Eneh 'Dragged' Me Into Nollywood (Pix) / Vivian Okpala Reminisces Lekki Massacre With Artistic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by Hotworta1: 1:58am On Nov 07, 2019
kadree:
Every Tuesday at 8:30 - 9:00pm.

Sweet old days.

I tell you. We had all the new masquerade clips prt 1 to 6 then.

I remember the "tombolito and gizard" scenes.
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by benofafrica1(m): 3:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Bluezy13:

Weda she die or she no die.
E no concern me.

That's a very insensitive comment.
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by ejimatic: 5:56am On Nov 07, 2019
fergie001:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/ovuleria-uredia-nwogbo-of-new-masquerade-fame-is-not-dead-says-zebrudaya/
. NTA announced the death of Azikwe at 9pm news.On the following day Azikwe came to the Victoria Island NTA.It was a drama on that day.The NTA later apologised to Azikwe and his family. The Owelle of Onitsha later forgave all of them claiming they are all his children.Welcome to Nigeria where fake is possible!
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by fergie001: 7:51am On Nov 07, 2019
ejimatic:
. NTA announced the death of Azikwe at 9pm news.On the following day Azikwe came to the Victoria Island NTA.It was a drama on that day.The NTA later apologised to Azikwe and his family. The Owelle of Onitsha later forgave all of them claiming they are all his children.Welcome to Nigeria where fake is possible!
Baba....respect Sir....

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by creepsyme(f): 8:55am On Nov 07, 2019
fergie001:

Babe, stop this.....
Life and death isn't in our hands.....na market we come for here, once market close, we begin go home.
Or when you finish buying or selling you go even before market close.
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by fergie001: 9:06am On Nov 07, 2019
creepsyme:
Or when you finish buying or selling you go even before market close.
Abi, my sister....
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by siduofmandesid(m): 10:12am On Nov 07, 2019
make u na leave mama alone bi ko
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by siduofmandesid(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2019
make u na leave mama alone bi ko mama MAHARAJ JI, go give you long life

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by chinedu234(m): 11:05am On Nov 07, 2019
It's so unfortunate how we regard people at mere 70 years as old. It doesn't help that we have also been brainwashed to believe such people should be debilitated by ill-health especially arthritis. People should concentrate on how to live healthy especially nutrition wise.
Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by magzey: 12:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
Naija Jaga jaga grin grin angry

1 Like

Re: 'Ovularia Is Not Dead' - Chika Okpala 'Zebrudaya' Says by naijanaso: 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
Bluezy13:

Be realistic.

I don't know her.
I never met her.
I never knew she existed.
So how is she my business

You mustn't comment my dear. Some things are better left unsaid

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Signs Management Deal With US Based The Facilitator Management / Bovi Celebrates His Wife, Kris Asimonye, On Her Birthday (Pictures) / Jimi Solanke Dies At 82.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.