Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road (66634 Views)

16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident / Yola: Trailer Crushes 20 People To Death While Being Chased By The Police / Trailer Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Nnewi (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by biggerboyc(m): 8:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ok
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by FloxySmart(f): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
What a country we live in
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP to the dead
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Isoduwa(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
It's finish �
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Kaycee54321(m): 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
What's up with these animals and undressing someone who is dead before taking pictures?

What's Wrong With Nigerians?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by PheelzAlmighty: 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nigeria to the world �
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Topmaike007(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
That road get as he be
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmm.. more to come!!!
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by omenka(m): 8:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hmmm. I hope that road safety guy sitting on the ground surrounded makes it out of that spot alive.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by meccuno: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
because of the moneu they want to collect. they just wasted this mans life...... angry
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Buharimustgo: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
Genitral1:
available ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up
070-11-40-72-55
winning is guaranteed

Scam,scam,scam
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
As a nation we have a long way to go, this could had been easily avoided if we had good and functional database system. If the driver of the Benz had committed a road? The simple act of taking a snap of his car plate number and running it on the system would had got him easily and comfortably arrested with all these show of shame chasing him on a road that is total bad and out of shape. Please we need a good database in this country trust me this will reduce lot of crimes being committed everyday.

It just so sad

Call me Casalinda I dnt reply messages sent to my mail so stop waisting your time I am not your kind of girl and you are not my kind of guy.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by murphyibiam15(m): 8:21pm On Nov 06, 2019
good to learn that an frsc official also died, zoo uniform bastards
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Enemyofpeace: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lawless country jungle. Anyone that still believe in anything in Nigeria should be stoned to death. The country is gone with the wind

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by kecy19(m): 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Newbie wey dey form celebrity, with this your quack English. Abeg dey your lane jor. Who even dey look you?
Casalinda:
As a nation we have a long way to go, this could had been easily avoided if we had good and functional database system. If the driver of the Benz had committed a road? The simple act of taking a snap of his car plate number and running it on the system would had got him easily and comfortably arrested with all these show of shame chasing him on a road that is total bad and out of shape. Please we need a good database in this country trust me this will reduce lot of crimes being committed everyday.

It just so sad

Call me Casalinda I dnt reply messages sent to my mail so stop waisting your time I am not your kind of girl and you are not my kind of guy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
To be candid I don't really know if this FRSC officers think people have extra lives at home useless people they're the one preaching drive safety the same people violating the rules and regulations that guide regulations. See precious lifeless people lying on the ground.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by pejuakinab: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
How
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
micflo28:
PRESS RELEASE:

IBADAN ROAD TRAFFIC CRASH INVOLVING FRSC PERSONNEL: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UGLY INCIDENT

The attention of the Federal Road Safety Corps has been drawn to the unfortunate road traffic crash that occurred in Ibadan that claimed the lives of an FRSC staff and one (1) other person who is yet to be identified.

Due to the sensitivity of the incidence and the need to commence immediate investigation, the Corps Marshal has directed the Oyo
state Sector Commander to carry out full investigation into the culpable cause of the incident and report immediately.

While investigation is still on going, the public is advised to remain calm and peaceful. Meanwhile, first information report at our disposal indicates as follows:

At about midday of Wednesday, 6/11/19 around 1100HRS a team of FRSC Personnel assigned to monitor and control traffic were approached by a truck driver who intended to make an enquiry from one of the members of the team.

In the course of the inquiry, a Mercedes Benz ran into the patrol vehicle and in the process killed the arresting Marshal and the other person while they were discussing with the other FRSC Official occupying the driver's seat who was also seriously affected by the crash.

The Sector Commander along with her Management Team inspected the area of the scene to conduct a crash investigation and also to gather information from first responders (eye witnesses).

From that investigation, it was meticulously gathered that the FRSC Patrol vehicle was not in motion when the incident occurred.

The seriously injured victim has been since rushed to the hospital for medical attention while the deceased have been taken to the morgue.

The Corps Marshal commensurates with all affected and sends his condolences to the families of the victims and wish the injured victim quick recovery.

Signed

Bisi Kazeem FSI
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer
Federal Road Safety Corps

by the look of the photos, the above scenario makes much more sense.... instead of the bloggers NONSENSE.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Overzealous FRSC. That was how they nearly killed me last week with their overzealous stupidity oshi.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Enemyofpeace: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
omenka:
Hmmm. I hope that road safety guy sitting on the ground surrounded makes it out of that spot alive.
why should he make it out alive?is his life more precious than the people they killed?
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
kecy19:
Newbie wey dey form celebrity. Abeg dey your lane. Who even dey look you?

But honey you just did. Now take a seat I have seen you and sorry your message will still not be attended to

Good night
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Enemyofpeace: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Overzealous FRSC. That was how they nearly killed me last week with their overzealous stupidity oshi.
thank God you didn't dead, na who I for marry?
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by naijaboy756: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
Genitral1:
available ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up

winning is guaranteed
you are evil
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Ewedegubbler: 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Guru don collect enough blood be that.
Next chase please.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by blackboy(m): 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
The chase should be stopped or avoided. Other means should be looked into to catch offenders.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
micflo28:
PRESS RELEASE:

IBADAN ROAD TRAFFIC CRASH INVOLVING FRSC PERSONNEL: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UGLY INCIDENT

The attention of the Federal Road Safety Corps has been drawn to the unfortunate road traffic crash that occurred in Ibadan that claimed the lives of an FRSC staff and one (1) other person who is yet to be identified.

Due to the sensitivity of the incidence and the need to commence immediate investigation, the Corps Marshal has directed the Oyo
state Sector Commander to carry out full investigation into the culpable cause of the incident and report immediately.

While investigation is still on going, the public is advised to remain calm and peaceful. Meanwhile, first information report at our disposal indicates as follows:

At about midday of Wednesday, 6/11/19 around 1100HRS a team of FRSC Personnel assigned to monitor and control traffic were approached by a truck driver who intended to make an enquiry from one of the members of the team.

In the course of the inquiry, a Mercedes Benz ran into the patrol vehicle and in the process killed the arresting Marshal and the other person while they were discussing with the other FRSC Official occupying the driver's seat who was also seriously affected by the crash.

The Sector Commander along with her Management Team inspected the area of the scene to conduct a crash investigation and also to gather information from first responders (eye witnesses).

From that investigation, it was meticulously gathered that the FRSC Patrol vehicle was not in motion when the incident occurred.

The seriously injured victim has been since rushed to the hospital for medical attention while the deceased have been taken to the morgue.

The Corps Marshal commensurates with all affected and sends his condolences to the families of the victims and wish the injured victim quick recovery.

Signed

Bisi Kazeem FSI
Corps Commander

Driver wanted to make an inquiry and there was an "arresting marshal"?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm?

Meanwhile, was the truck well parked off the road pavement? What of the FRSC pickup truck that was also hit as we can see in the pictures?

FRSC are learners in the lying game. I suggest these goons head to NPF and Lai Mohammed for lectures and mentorship.

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by YaksonFCA(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
RIP
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2019
micflo28:
PRESS RELEASE:

Signed

Bisi Kazeem FSI
Corps Commander

and we should expect a true report from the frsc? where this nonsense is a culture?
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by paix(m): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
They have been warned to never chase any traffic offender to avoid accidents. Just take the number and report the offender to the office, simple.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
Who are the eye witnesses?
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
what an incident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Onitsha At Night, The Las Vegas Of Nigeria (pics Inside) / My Experience Living And Working In Gambia As A Dentist / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attacked Twice On Monday 14/9/20

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.