Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,423 members, 7,836,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road (66660 Views)

16 Travellers Burnt To Death, Two Injured In Enugu Fatal Accident / Yola: Trailer Crushes 20 People To Death While Being Chased By The Police / Trailer Crushes Okada Rider To Death In Nnewi (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by greatbuc(m): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

I don't understand the bolded. Why was there an arresting marshal when the truck driver was only making an enquiry? Were they arresting him for enquiring? Can someone smarter than me pls explain? Thanks.
that's what they are called while on patrol either traffic control or routine patrol..

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
A DIFFERENT HEADER, A DIFFERENT STORY ALL IN THE NAME OF CLICK BAIT
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2019
one useless officer once used reverse to enter express and our driver had to stop abruptly, they were lucky I wasn't the one driving cos I would have sacrifice myself to teach them a lesson that day by going for the front side with speed, manner less people.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Orlerydey3265(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nairaland please make a findize very very well before you peoples came here to mislead peoples on any news....because your write up here is fake....You better go and make your findize very well
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by DarkJeddi(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Jesus will help us , I think they have the right to chase as I have watched many criminal being chase at USA too but the roads here aren't helpful , they should have a way of linking the truck to others ahead and avoid unnecessarily cause of accident, tactically they lack sense
Which right do they have to chase a Traffic offender?

Since when has the Road Safety turn to Police that chase Criminals?

Common sense should have told them that its not worth the risk but the bribe they want to collect overrode their sense..

How can you call yourself a Road Safety Officer and engage in an activity that endangers the public?
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by bellotaofeek: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
They supposed give the road safety guy serious beating

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 06, 2019
This is the paramilitary outfit i seriously dislike in this country, I don't like FRSC guys at all, even when ur papers are complete, they waste ur damn time asking for triangle, face aid kits & fire extinguisher.

Sometimes I just have this urge to run them over when they stop me, but my conscience won't allow me.

RIP to d dead

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Mcreloaded(m): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Evil FRSC.
Until you encounter them then you will know how unnecessarily wicked they are. Doing damage control as if they think people generally dont know what they are capable of
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by kingadex(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:
6yrs ago I was once chased cos I refused to settle... they chased me for 15minutes, I eventually parked...I was forced to brought out what my grandpa gave me...grin
Pls What is that? grin grin grin

may God consoles families of departed souls.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Shalom043(m): 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
The criminals on high way, the most useless organization and lawlessness enforcement agency in Nigeria. They were chasing the man because he didn't give them money not because he committed any offense. RIP to the dead
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Adufeamos: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2019
micflo28:
PRESS RELEASE:

IBADAN ROAD TRAFFIC CRASH INVOLVING FRSC PERSONNEL: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UGLY INCIDENT

The attention of the Federal Road Safety Corps has been drawn to the unfortunate road traffic crash that occurred in Ibadan that claimed the lives of an FRSC staff and one (1) other person who is yet to be identified.

Due to the sensitivity of the incidence and the need to commence immediate investigation, the Corps Marshal has directed the Oyo
state Sector Commander to carry out full investigation into the culpable cause of the incident and report immediately.

While investigation is still on going, the public is advised to remain calm and peaceful. Meanwhile, first information report at our disposal indicates as follows:

At about midday of Wednesday, 6/11/19 around 1100HRS a team of FRSC Personnel assigned to monitor and control traffic were approached by a truck driver who intended to make an enquiry from one of the members of the team.

In the course of the inquiry, a Mercedes Benz ran into the patrol vehicle and in the process killed the arresting Marshal and the other person while they were discussing with the other FRSC Official occupying the driver's seat who was also seriously affected by the crash.

The Sector Commander along with her Management Team inspected the area of the scene to conduct a crash investigation and also to gather information from first responders (eye witnesses).

From that investigation, it was meticulously gathered that the FRSC Patrol vehicle was not in motion when the incident occurred.

The seriously injured victim has been since rushed to the hospital for medical attention while the deceased have been taken to the morgue.

The Corps Marshal commensurates with all affected and sends his condolences to the families of the victims and wish the injured victim quick recovery.

Signed

Bisi Kazeem FSI
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer
Federal Road Safety Corps

Are u for real? Like seriously?

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Ryan03(f): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mokason28:
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Those of you morons screaming Guru Maraji road should shut the F.up and read the news again
Although the news is incomplete... lemme complete it ... FRSC caused the accident because they were chasing a truck probably carrying overload just to collect bribe ... Nigeria is truly a ZOO ...
so anytime an offender is chased it is for the purpose of collecting bribe? So what do you expect them to do? Sit and watch people do the wrong things? You that dont want to give bribe, why not be law abiding? Las las, you are an animal, or are you not a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by johnmartus(m): 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
I wonder if this incident happened to your family you will still open your dirty teeth widely.
YorubaPrince:
cheesy
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by mechanics(m): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2019
They have been warned many times to stop chasing moving vehicles, but they won't listen.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by YorubaPrince: 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
johnmartus:
I wonder if this incident happened to your family you will still open your dirty teeth widely.

Pesin wey supports and adulates 9ja politicians dey get brain?

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
Abracadabra
donbachi:
"guru maraji road?...na e make na...if not dem for no die.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by luluosas(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Which way Nigeria?
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by fiftynaira(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Jesus will help us , I think they have the right to chase as I have watched many criminal being chase at USA too but the roads here aren't helpful , they should have a way of linking the truck to others ahead and avoid unnecessarily cause of accident, tactically they lack sense

Oga no be USA you call am ? Dem get road

We don’t have road , hustle oh make you nor Dey watch USA only for film.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by ableguy(m): 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
iswallker:
Glory be to God.. Particularly the frsc man.. Why chase an offender for a traffic offence.
It's just him being plain stupid, is that what they sent him to do?
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Chicastle: 10:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
The name of this Road guru and co. Might be the cause of this death though. Rest in peace to the benze guy, FRSC that one no concern me
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by sunkoye: 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
All na because of money oh.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by seangy4konji: 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yes they are the bastards. They are always at that border town from Lagos to Ibadan also that leads to ofun state..I do t atop for them also..

I hope they harvest the organs of the one caught.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by NEIGHBOUR(m): 10:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
A driver came to make an inquiry from the officials. Then came the arresting officer! How do we reconcile the two statements? Somebody is telling lies as usual and I believe it would be FRSC.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Betguru247(f): 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Road safety no suppose chase motor ooo

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by scala101(m): 11:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
b0rn2fuck:

Wait for Jesus to come and help you....You might wait forever
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by francisisking: 11:49pm On Nov 06, 2019
micflo28:
PRESS RELEASE:

IBADAN ROAD TRAFFIC CRASH INVOLVING FRSC PERSONNEL: THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UGLY INCIDENT

The attention of the Federal Road Safety Corps has been drawn to the unfortunate road traffic crash that occurred in Ibadan that claimed the lives of an FRSC staff and one (1) other person who is yet to be identified.

Due to the sensitivity of the incidence and the need to commence immediate investigation, the Corps Marshal has directed the Oyo
state Sector Commander to carry out full investigation into the culpable cause of the incident and report immediately.

While investigation is still on going, the public is advised to remain calm and peaceful. Meanwhile, first information report at our disposal indicates as follows:

At about midday of Wednesday, 6/11/19 around 1100HRS a team of FRSC Personnel assigned to monitor and control traffic were approached by a truck driver who intended to make an enquiry from one of the members of the team.

In the course of the inquiry, a Mercedes Benz ran into the patrol vehicle and in the process killed the arresting Marshal and the other person while they were discussing with the other FRSC Official occupying the driver's seat who was also seriously affected by the crash.

The Sector Commander along with her Management Team inspected the area of the scene to conduct a crash investigation and also to gather information from first responders (eye witnesses).

From that investigation, it was meticulously gathered that the FRSC Patrol vehicle was not in motion when the incident occurred.

The seriously injured victim has been since rushed to the hospital for medical attention while the deceased have been taken to the morgue.

The Corps Marshal commensurates with all affected and sends his condolences to the families of the victims and wish the injured victim quick recovery.

Signed

Bisi Kazeem FSI
Corps Commander
Corps Public Education Officer
Federal Road Safety Corps
why you come dey lie like this
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Mokason28: 12:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Ryan03:
so anytime an offender is chased it is for the purpose of collecting bribe? So what do you expect them to do? Sit and watch people do the wrong things? You that dont want to give bribe, why not be law abiding? Las las, you are an animal, or are you not a Nigerian?
You are a big fooool honestly... what is the purpose of chasing a truck to the extent 3people loose their life if it’s not to collect bribe ?? Meanwhile
Out of every 100 cars on Nigeria road 90% actually have one offense or more going by strict road safety rules and regulations ...At bolded
I expect them to chase Your family members to their death ... Ewu Hausa
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:19am On Nov 07, 2019
fiftynaira:

Oga no be USA you call am ? Dem get road

We don’t have road , hustle oh make you nor Dey watch USA only for film.
who cares about going there, you think I cares as much... Mchew.you know hustle pass me..lol

1 Like

Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:22am On Nov 07, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Which right do they have to chase a Traffic offender?

Since when has the Road Safety turn to Police that chase Criminals?

Common sense should have told them that its not worth the risk but the bribe they want to collect overrode their sense..

How can you call yourself a Road Safety Officer and engage in an activity that endangers the public?
that's why I said watch YouTube, even oyinbo chased car for two days causing many accident, Nigeria maybe worst but media make it seems like hell on earth
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:23am On Nov 07, 2019
IceBlue009:
ode you mean American movies.. they could have written down his plate number or something else... talking about USA dem no dey pursue to death but till the criminal exhaust his fuel or call for back up to make road block
mumu, I didn't mean movies, I don't even watch movies and I can't send you link, do your researches deeply, I'm talking reality here.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by Goldencheese(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2019
Just wasted these lives.
Re: FRSC Chased BENZ Rider To Death, Two Others Died At Guru Maraji Road by AwuNta(m): 6:58am On Nov 07, 2019
So now ndi Road safety na achuzi motor oso, them don catch am, now he's Dead?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The World Class Oshodi Bus Terminal Built By Ambode Is Now Open (photos) / Bonny Island, Nigeria-The true island of rivers state / Warri: The City That Should Have Surpassed Abuja: Warri Nor Dey Carry Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.