Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) (1755 Views)

Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) / SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Explorers(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
Final Destination Plot.

A Georgia driver is lucky to be a alive after a terrifying collision with a logging truck that saw his SUV impaled front-to-back by dozens of felled trees.

Chilling photos posted on Facebook by the Whitfield County Fire Department in October show a black 2003 Nissan Xterra pierced clear through by a bundle of logs.

According to officials, the driver of the SUV was bending to pick up a cup of coffee he had dropped when he smashed into the back of the truck transporting logs.

Firefighters had to use chainsaws to cut their way through the logs and extricate the victim.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7597733/amp/Miraculous-escape-driver-car-impaled-logs-crash.html
Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by ednut1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Final destination esque

2 Likes

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by felai: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
shocked
Very fortunate a driver.

1 Like

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by CaptainMitch: 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lucky guy
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by tillaman(m): 5:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Damn this is reminiscent of that crazy arse movie final destination, that driver must be one lucky hijo de puta!!

He should go and offer sacrifice to his Chi if he has one

4 Likes

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Goahead(m): 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lucky guy, though he's such a bad driver for not giving that thing at least 10 meters gaps.

1 Like

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Tallesty1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 06, 2019
Who get that WHICH KAIN WAHALA BE THIS picture to borrow me?
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by kalvoken(m): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sometimes, when God performs miracle in our lives, it will look like a film trick.

Even the victims of the accident wouldn't believe that that was the car they were saved from.

EKENE DILI CHUKWU

4 Likes

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by kalvoken(m): 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2019
So someone is trying to tell me that someone survived from this CARQUAKE?

JESUS IS LORD..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by SKhanmi: 6:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
I dont think he watched that movie. Anyone who did will have it replaying in their memory whenever they see this kinda truck. Very sure he has a bruised back

2 Likes

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Xbee007(m): 6:23pm On Nov 06, 2019
Final Destination 2019.
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by HMMD: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2019
Carelessness almost kill the driver.
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by egopersonified(f): 7:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
autojosh how much to get this car to naija

4 Likes

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thank God for sparing his life. Such a narrow escape!
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by iheartellah(m): 8:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Thank goodness he is fine. Damn those photos send shocks down my spine

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by pocohantas(f): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2019
egopersonified:

At least no be flooded car. Na just to change windscreen abi? cheesy cheesy
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 9:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
The driver is very lucky to be alive!
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
egopersonified:

They are probably towing the car through Ijora as I post this.
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by frankfrancis871: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2019
sad

Had it been he had an encounter with dangote trailer, the story would have been told in a different way.
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Damfostopper(m): 5:01pm On Nov 07, 2019
High Budget Final Destination .........

Final Destination 2019: Journey of No Return
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 7:38pm On Nov 07, 2019
Tallesty1:
Who get that WHICH KAIN WAHALA BE THIS picture to borrow me?
Little distraction while driving is very dangerous. He was very lucky though cause he could have lost his life because of coffee..

1 Like

Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by tck2000(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2019
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by chiboy1116: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2019
Mad o
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:39pm On Nov 08, 2019
foolish drivers... this man drove straight unto this truck carrying logs!
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by Ishilove: 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2019
egopersonified:
LMAO
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by missjo(f): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2019
This is one of my biggest fears while driving behind large trucks carrying stuff, which makes me steer clear at least 50meters.embarassed
Gosh I have goosebumps now
Re: 40 Logs Of Wood Impaled Windshield Of Man's SUV To The Rear In U.S(Pics) by davit: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2019
This is incredible!

(1) (Reply)

Traveling To Netherlands / Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply / Help! How Do I Upgrade My Score For The Canada Express Entry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.