Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply (1763 Views)

Which European Country Can I Migrate To With 3M / Which European Country Can I Travel To With 3m? / I Have 2m Naira, Please Which European Country Can I Relocate To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Mykillo74(m): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
good day everyone, I have an OND in computer science 2018 upper credit. please a brother seriously need to leave the country.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by MiamiePizza(m): 12:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
I don't think there is. There may be though (probably), but I think most European schools are either applied to as undergraduates(Starting from 1st year) or you go for Master's studies. Norway and Germany is very advisable if you looking for tuition free schools in Europe.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Saintsquare(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
Ond can't do anything, 100level university transcript can get you admission in Germany and Denmark.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Excessnation: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
None!!!!!
Finish your first degree before jetting out
Mykillo74:
good day everyone, I have an OND in computer science 2018 upper credit. please a brother seriously need to leave the country.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by shellicon(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
Can a 34yrs old apply for an undergraduate studies abroad?
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by MiamiePizza(m): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2020
shellicon:
Can a 34yrs old apply for an undergraduate studies abroad?
I don't know o. But the way Naija cast so dem fit think your going to study no genuine. Dem fit dey reason you wan take opportunity japa and no go approve you visa for embassy.
I no really know o, just assuming...

Wetin I sabi self
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Instead of looking for a school to go to acquire some certifications and learn to code and apply to jobs there. You can go to school later.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Cousin9999: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
tensazangetsu20:
Instead of looking for a school to go to acquire some certifications and learn to code and apply to jobs there. You can go to school later.

Why do you think that's a good idea?
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Cousin9999:

Why do you think that's a good idea?
He will get a work visa easily with the much needed certifications. I wonder why that option isn't explored here especially for someone from a computer science background. The best course anyone can study now.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Cousin9999: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

He will get a work visa easily with the much needed certifications. I wonder why that option isn't explored here especially for someone from a computer science background. The best course anyone can study now.

Why do you think certifications alone will guarantee a work visa?

Why do you regard that as the best course rather than something like nursing?
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Cousin9999:

Why do you think certifications alone will guarantee a work visa?

Why do you regard that as the best course rather than something like nursing?
Nursing is also really really good alongside other medical courses. We are in a digital world men and programmers are in so much demand. Check German Job boards there's like thousands of programming vacancies. Most of those vacancies are unfilled. It's why they launched a job seeker visa so qualified skilled workers could come into the country to fill those roles. If he can code and he has in demand certifications like Aws, GCP et al. He can get a job there from here.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Cousin9999: 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Nursing is also really really good alongside other medical courses. We are in a digital world men and programmers are in so much demand. Check German Job boards there's like thousands of programming vacancies. Most of those vacancies are unfilled. It's why they launched a job seeker visa so qualified skilled workers could come into the country to fill those roles. If he can code and he has in demand certifications like Aws, GCP et al. He can get a job there from here.

What leads you to believe those are real job ads as opposed to fake ads that give the appearance of an abundance of opportunities?

If you believe those jobs are real, what data do you have that shows a shortage of local workers qualified to do them?

If those jobs are not filled and we assume locals have not been deemed qualified, what leads you to believe those companies consider foreigners with new certifications qualified?

What leads you to believe obtaining a certification is the only thing necessary to be considered qualified?

1 Like

Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Cousin9999:

What leads you to believe those are real job ads as opposed to fake ads that give the appearance of an abundance of opportunities?

If you believe those jobs are real, what data do you have that shows a shortage of local workers qualified to do them?

If those jobs are not filled and we assume locals have not been deemed qualified, what leads you to believe those companies consider foreigners with new certifications qualified?

What leads you to believe obtaining a certification is the only thing necessary to be considered qualified?

The companies are real. They aren't from anonymous employers just as you see with Nigerians. I have applied to a few which I had interviews for but unfortunately borders were closed. I was advised to look out for when borders open and apply again and I didn't even mass apply sef. Yeah for IT jobs they really don't look at certifications but I recommended AWS and GCP because cloud engineering is hot and companies are eating that shit up like crack cocaine. It would help one stand out in the application process. Someone on nairaland here has even gotten an IT job via the German job seeker visa route and on the German thread by Daniel Houston he mentioned several times on how IT jobs were much easier to get than other fields. There's a global demand for IT workers and unfortunately there isn't enough supply. You can also check the German critical skills list, IT dominates everything. It's also like that in other European nations.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by demanuel(m): 7:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

The companies are real. They aren't from anonymous employers just as you see with Nigerians. I have applied to a few which I had interviews for but unfortunately borders were closed. I was advised to look out for when borders open and apply again and I didn't even mass apply sef. Yeah for IT jobs they really don't look at certifications but I recommended AWS and GCP because cloud engineering is hot and companies are eating that shit up like crack cocaine. It would help one stand out in the application process. Someone on nairaland here has even gotten an IT job via the German job seeker visa route and on the German thread by Daniel Houston he mentioned several times on how IT jobs were much easier to get than other fields. There's a global demand for IT workers and unfortunately there isn't enough supply. You can also check the German critical skills list, IT dominates everything. It's also like that in other European nations.

Are there opportunities in the finance field as well?
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Cousin9999: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

What leads you to believe that real companies don't post fake ads?

What data do you have to support the claim that the demand for IT workers greatly exceeds the supply?

What makes you think the critical skills list is an accurate depiction of needs?
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
Cousin9999:

What leads you to believe that real companies don't post fake ads?

What data do you have to support the claim that the demand for IT workers greatly exceeds the supply?

What makes you think the critical skills list is an accurate depiction of needs?
So a critical skills list posted by the government of Germany isn't based on data. Anyway my advice was to the op.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Cousin9999: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

So a critical skills list posted by the government of Germany isn't based on data. Anyway my advice was to the op.

What leads you to believe governments do not lie?

What data do you have to support the validity of critical skills list?

Why do you believe it's inappropriate for other posters to ask questions about your claims?
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by bamdexfarms(m): 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
Some schools in Germany will give you admission if you have some work experience.
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by adigun98(m): 4:10am On Oct 09, 2020
Cousin9999:

What leads you to believe governments do not lie?

What data do you have to support the validity of critical skills list?

Why do you believe it's inappropriate for other posters to ask questions about your claims?
Bro you got problems really

1 Like

Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Cousin9999: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2020
adigun98:

Bro you got problems really

What do you base this assertion on?

Why are you so angry?
Re: Which European School Can An OND Holder Apply by Cousin9999: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Vietnam Student Study And Work Visa Enquires / Hotel In Sagamu / Which Is Best West Africa Countries With Costant And Stable Power Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.