Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,886 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! (4158 Views)

Is There A Market For A Nigerian Social Media App ?? / If You Were Imprisoned In A Room For 3 Months, Had A Computer With Internet..... / Do You Need To Be A Math Guru To Be A Good Programmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2007
whats your position got to do with your relationship. where you not aware before you proposed to her?
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by tbay: 5:19am On Aug 08, 2007
I think you gat to prove to what type of level you are especially COMPUTER GURU you said,
yep create a software that will track all is daily activities in is trading and you teach her how to use it.In that case she is will be computer litrate and even have upper hand in her business.
I had it in news one time that south Africans COMPUTER GURU's create a device for these Zimbabwe hunter that didn't go to school not even have an ideal of what this world is saying about information technology.But dey thought them on how to use it and it like a radio signal in has a map it track 300 different types of species just very little device just like PDA.
So i think if you can create a means on advance her to the modern world you two will be Happy you meet each other at the first place.
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by tundewoods(m): 5:33am On Aug 08, 2007
Honestly i'd like to know whats makes you feel you are a "Computer Guru" as you claim,Did you write Nigeria's first Operating system ? Or a close rival to Micheal Dell, Paul Allen or even nairaland's Seun Osewa.I guess not.So who are you that we've not heard of our so called Computer Guru.

Let me correct your mind set,you are not a computer guru you just assume you are good on the computer as some folks have earlier stated,now regarding your fiancee,yes she may be a market trader today buts is tomorrow's potential business woman.

If you make the biggest mistake of your life by allowing this sweet lady dump you because of your beer palour pride,then i really pity you.

As D'Banj will say, DON'T TOUCH IT, FILE, LEAVE IT ALONE.

After all,your wedding will not be based upon a computer upon a computer proficiency test,even if it was.I bet she will even score higher than you and dont ask me why.
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by nana(f): 11:29am On Aug 08, 2007
tundewoods:

Honestly i'd like to know whats makes you feel you are a "Computer Guru" as you claim,Did you write Nigeria's first Operating system ? Or a close rival to Micheal Dell, Paul Allen or even nairaland's Seun Osewa.I guess not.So who are you that we've not heard of our so called Computer Guru.

Let me correct your mind set,you are not a computer guru you just assume you are good on the computer as some folks have earlier stated,now regarding your fiancee,yes she may be a market trader today buts is tomorrow's potential business woman.

If you make the biggest mistake of your life by allowing this sweet lady dump you because of your beer palour pride,then i really pity you.

As D'Banj will say, DON'T TOUCH IT, FILE, LEAVE IT ALONE.

After all,your wedding will not be based upon a computer upon a computer proficiency test,even if it was.I bet she will even score higher than you and don't ask me why.

Word!

Where is the self-acclaimed computer guru sef?
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by Carlosein(m): 3:02pm On Aug 08, 2007
y'all ever notice 99% of the people that start controversial posts like this have less than 10 posts and joined fairly recently?

Obvious inference? attention seeker!

well texazpete if i joined nairaland to find a solution to a seemingly pressing problem and lpost it right away, it would look the way you have described above.

then again this guy may just be taking us all for a ride. consider his initial post below:

Could you help me! Should I quit the relationship and look for someone of my level?

Please Advice me. tongue

you see the tongue at the end of the posting?
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by temmky(f): 5:24am On Aug 09, 2007
My simple advice is; make your lover what you want her to be ok? shocked
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by uchetobi(f): 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2007
Who asked her out? Who proposed to her? I think one person should get dumbed……, YOU, in a pit of haughty people
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 09, 2007
@ Poster: Your question makes one thing clear:

You're a "Career Snob"! angry

Just because she's a market trader, so what? All this talk about "level", is she a lesser person?

Honestly, I actually feel sorry for the girl, you're engaged to her, and I dare say she loves you, and thinks things are great between the pair of you.

Think how hurt she'd be, if she read this thread, and felt you were ashamed of who she is? sad

Besides, computer guru, so what? Big deal. She's a market trader, and she must be proud of you, don't you think you need to be proud of her in return? Rather than think you're a cut above her! angry
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by oluhak: 12:39am On Aug 10, 2007
Pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear brother, i wld advice u help by grooming her to ur taste. Were u not the one who saw her? Pls bring her to a certain level so that she can communicate a bit for pple to hear her.

Olu-Hak
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by lovemajek(f): 1:14am On Aug 10, 2007
what is the blue scroll for.
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by LadyGodiva(f): 4:05am On Aug 10, 2007
"Think of it this way: You are a mere technician and she is a business-woman. She should dump you!
On a more serious note, why did you propose to her when you don't respect her profession? Shame on you.
Unfortunately for her, I don't think a marriage not based on mutual respect can work. She must dump you.
"

Seun, thank you!
You speak the truth
shiooooooo
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by lovemajek(f): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2007
wahala don sheele o
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by efuah(f): 11:52am On Aug 13, 2007
i cnt stop laughing cos of the bombarding this "guru" guy is getting frm some of u.
perfect response from all of u kiss

@Mr. Guru, like someone said, all we have is by Grace, dnt be swollen headed
think of urself high classed, cos u r not.
someone made u who u are so why don't u tune ur fiancee to wht u like instead
of asking this question? i dnt even think u r worth her love.

am going to advice her to dump u like seun said.
oya! am gone grin
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by naijafan(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14, 2007
stupid boi lipsrsealed
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by donmarshia(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2007
Guru my eye, my nose, my foot.Did u ask her out? Then why complain. How much do u even make a week? wink
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by bilesanmi(m): 1:54am On Aug 15, 2007
love her all the same grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by lovemajek(f): 10:43pm On Aug 15, 2007
Do you think the marriage will workout?.
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by hollys(f): 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2007
Hi,that U should ask?? If U love her, u would want her to grow,to be a better person.So trader is not her peak and "computer guru" should not be urs either.Gently and lovingly urge her to grow with you.ok. wink
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by themmyt: 5:26pm On Aug 22, 2007
i just hope u er not trying to leave her,cos u knew who she was b4 u asked her out so why ask if u should still continue dating her.was anybody there when u asked her out.i feel u should know better and not asking 4 advice. grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked lipsrsealed
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by lovemajek(f): 1:45am On Aug 23, 2007
He just found another IT babe.
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2007
I wonder y errone is replyin dis bullshit post.yes itz bullshit because i cant remember wen last financial status became a criteria to get married, haba y den did d poster lead her on to the stage of being engaged, abi is she a banker turned market seller?WTF.get a lyf.pple lyk this r pple who have just seen small moni nd consider themselves high nd mighty, itz a big pity.remember,pride goes before a fall.change is d only constant thing as nuttin is ever permanent includin u nd i,

@poster
where yu run go?u jst come nairaland dey spit trash.u neva jam nairalanders.wat yu think is normal is outrageous to us.y dnt u read otha posts nd see how they r eaten up wen they spit ballz,
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by lovemajek(f): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
take it easy on the guy o.
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by todan(m): 2:32am On Aug 25, 2007
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader!

hey computer gig, have u in any way effected by the viruses on ur pc, cos i can't get it. is like you woke up from ur slumper and say,"oh have been dreaming" undecided
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by lovemajek(f): 2:35am On Aug 25, 2007
Pls, ask am for us.
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by spikedcylinder: 6:13pm On Aug 25, 2007
"Beer parlour pride" grin Thats got to be a classic! grin

I noticed the tongue in cheek smiley at the end of the original poster's post and I knew not to take him/her seriously.
Re: I'm A Computer Guru, But My Fiancee Is A Market Trader! by sweetnini(f): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2007
you guys should take it easy on the guy, many marriages have been broken because of this type of situation,

@topic are u sure it wasnt this lady that used her money she gets from her trading to sponsor u to school and now that u've made it u are now realising that she's a MARKET TRADER why did u start dating her in the first place ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Can I Do Programming Lessons In Portharcourt? / E-commerce Payment Solution Nigeria (interswitch/vpay/e-tranzact Payment) / Programming Mobile Apps Using Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.