Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,157 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria (18836 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office / Lai Mohammed: Why It’s Difficult To Fight Bandits / Lai Mohammed: Why We Continue To Borrow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by izibili44: 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

keep quiet....!!

wetin dey worry....??

royal biafran stvpidity is welcome....
Mad man i no get your quote.make dem arrest am.
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by justtoodark: 7:04pm On Nov 07, 2019
izibili44:
Mad man i no get your quote.make dem arrest am.

am bad at sarcasm or what they call it....
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by gidgiddy: 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2019
Oshigun:

You're a joker. Kanu has asked for guns and bullets to fight Nigeria. A responsible government will ignore that considering he never stopped pushing the boundary further the more he was ignored by the FG. You guys are lunatics. The guy is saying Igbos should bear arms for God sake. Do you lot have any decency in you to admit what is wrong is wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M&feature=youtu.be

We are still back to 'Kanu talked'. Asking for guns is talking. What did he do?

No responsible government will ignore the one who asked for guns but a responsible government will give the ones who already have guns and kill Nigerians, such as herdsmen, Ruga settlement

I laugh in Chinese
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by FUCKyouALL: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2019
justtoodark:

you are annoying....!!
my princess is lovely....

Goodnight
Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by DEROX: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2019
True talk ipob boko haram fulani herdsmen pls tell me a terrorist or militant group belonnging to yorubas #1000 glo card

[/quote]
LegendHero:

The backstabbing tribe are the Igbos and your forebearers identities is rooted in backstabbing and chestbeating.

Azikwe, Ekwueme, and Sylvester Ugoh are all backstabbers and asslickers that sold out the rest of the south to the Hausa/Fulani.

The crooked Ojukwu dragged Nigeria into an endless war and ran away like a coward to Cameroon thereby creating an atmosphere of hate since those days up to this moment.

Your barrack boys of Igbo origin also massacred other tribes leaders sparing their own Azikwe thereby exhibiting the syndrome of backstabbing and betrayal of the southern common creed.

I am from the great Yoruba tribe, you’re too small to duel with me, call your elders coz trying to converse with you will be like beating a dead horse!

LegendHero:

The backstabbing tribe are the Igbos and your forebearers identities is rooted in backstabbing and chestbeating.

Azikwe, Ekwueme, and Sylvester Ugoh are all backstabbers and asslickers that sold out the rest of the south to the Hausa/Fulani.

The crooked Ojukwu dragged Nigeria into an endless war and ran away like a coward to Cameroon thereby creating an atmosphere of hate since those days up to this moment.

Your barrack boys of Igbo origin also massacred other tribes leaders sparing their own Azikwe thereby exhibiting the syndrome of backstabbing and betrayal of the southern common creed.

I am from the great Yoruba tribe, you’re too small to duel with me, call your elders coz trying to converse with you will be like beating a dead horse!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by Mokason28: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2019
LegendHero:

Re: Junaid Mohammed: Why Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Arrested If He Steps Into Nigeria by ebullient1986: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oshigun:

You're a joker. Kanu has asked for guns and bullets to fight Nigeria. A responsible government will ignore that considering he never stopped pushing the boundary further the more he was ignored by the FG. You guys are lunatics. The guy is saying Igbos should bear arms for God sake. Do you lot have any decency in you to admit what is wrong is wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M&feature=youtu.be
You watch the video and failed to understand the whole message in it because hatred. He stated in the video that Fulani herdsmen are coming to kill and rape women. So he needs gun and bullet to defend our people. Please take time and watch the full video.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ISWAP Attacks Chibok Community, Dislodges Troops / How Lagos Spent N160 Bn World Bank Loan – Fashola / IPOB To Demonstrate At The Hague As Buhari Arrives Netherlands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.