Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. (5476 Views)

Davido Shows Off The Interior Of His Mercedes Maybach Worth Over N100m (video) / Bbnaija's Nengi: "I Haven't Boarded Okada In 10yrs"- Video / This Is My House Master Bedroom: Mercy Eke Shows The Interior Of House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 06, 2019
Newsbroadcastnaija:
Disappointed Nigerian Lady shows off embarrassing interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4iF42nl2Wl/

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/11/lady-shows-off-interior-of-bus-she.html

Cc
Lalasticlala Dominique Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by Ejusni(m): 8:33pm On Nov 06, 2019
So she never enter bus before abi, which kind busy body character be dat.

2 Likes

Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:08pm On Nov 06, 2019
did the said bus take this lady from point A to point B ?!

1 Like

Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by nlPoster: 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by blingxx(m): 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2019
Mtchewwww... This one is even ok angry the dashboard is still there undecided... People boarding bus from mile2 going to okoafo side will know what I'm talking about

2 Likes

Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by YorubaPrince: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2019
What's the fuss all about? Correct car wey get steering, gear handle and several electrical wires... angry

….and above all it moves! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by electroilorin(m): 12:05am On Nov 07, 2019
This is Nigeria
Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2019
lol!!
Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by ruggedtimi(m): 7:14am On Nov 07, 2019
lol!! because she dey use Tecno she won video and post
Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by Badb0y4lyf(m): 8:47am On Nov 07, 2019
What is bad is bad ooh but we in Nigeria Watin we go do
Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by Larryfest(m): 11:04am On Nov 07, 2019
She was expecting to see a touch screen and AC inside danfo or wat
Re: Lady shows off the interior of a bus she boarded at Ojuelegba, Lagos. by vivalavida(m): 11:31am On Nov 07, 2019
That one is good na.
I once took a bus around volks ojo heading to mile 2. We got to a filling station to top up fuel. Lo and behold the fuel tank was a 20liter Jerry can behind me cause I was seated at the back.

(1) (Reply)

Braless Toke Makinwa Flaunts Nipples In New Sexy Photos / Emoney's Real Source Of Wealth Exposed / Is Female Rapper Foxy Brown Beautiful? I Think So!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.