Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor (37105 Views)

"We Go Just Kill You Throway" - Nigeria Police Officer Threatens Man (video) / South African Woman Drops Her Baby On The Floor To Beat Her Partner (Photo) / Young Lady Found Lying Unclad Near A Church In Benin, Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by SUCKCESSFUL: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by festacman(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
Shameful spectacle!
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Generalwoodz(m): 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
A
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by frubben(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dis one brain na under 0.5
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
una don put this man for trouble
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Upworkwriter007(f): 9:19pm On Nov 06, 2019
Ganjafama:
This man just succeeded in doing two things.
1. Throwing himself in the labour market.

2. Disgracing his family.
Hey, be optimistic: he also succeeded in giving another person job.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Sofistcatdmoron: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
from the shape of his head ,i can authoritatively say that he is afonja man
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by othenok(f): 9:24pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sad. He needs help with his addiction. In a sane country the Force would have sent him to the rehab not sack him.
Nobody chooses addiction, it's inability to cope that pushes addicts into the lifestyle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by shakaranews: 9:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Our police force needs scrutiny and cleansing. Too many unfit personnels.

Meanwhile, Watch shocking untold story of Mark Angel and his little prodigies below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTuDW2QoKCI
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by zeromeridian: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2019
Village people
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Ryan03(f): 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
Looks scripted to me tho, look at his shoulder, no NPF initial. How am I sure he is a police man with such uniform?
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by klax(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2019
The village people finally got this one.
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by NaijaDonCast(m): 9:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
I recognize that dude that should be big brother. come and see your suya brother
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by mechanics(m): 9:54pm On Nov 06, 2019
He's not qualified to hold a gun because of his abnormal behaviour.
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by GOFRONT(m): 10:01pm On Nov 06, 2019
This his brother....

1 Like

Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Airtimex(m): 10:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Better than shooting people
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by seangy4konji: 10:12pm On Nov 06, 2019
Instead of bringing out a dagger and harvesting his organs for sale...

You are there making a video of the baga
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by elipec01(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
When you joined the police, because you are looking for job

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by merci01(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2019
Dz man is not a police man he is a complete
Lunatic, I no him at ogidi street asata Enugu
I don’t know who gave him that uniform
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by tillaman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2019
Sometimes I wonder if they truly screen and evaluate these guys before giving them arms, that man in that pic looks like someone that shouldn’t even be moving freely among sane men and women he should be in a psych ward taking series of brain shock therapy, his looks alone creeps me the fucvk out,
Stupid mud munching bastardio I hope he looses that uniform, apology of a man trying to taint our image
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Maski87: 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
Arm roba,at night
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Awoo88: 11:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
After 200 naira shekpe! Usele people
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by greatbrian(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
Village pple finally dialled his number and he picked. Happy job hunting bro
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Osondulife(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2019
village people why.

Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by bikefab(m): 1:05am On Nov 07, 2019
In the man's mind, he is lying on a Vita Foam on a long sized bed. In your own mind, he is lying on the ground. Twists of thoughts...
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Glycosunde: 1:41am On Nov 07, 2019
give this drunk policeman gun now, three gbosa gbosa gbosa n many people will have died. In side Nigeria, wetin osaro nor go c
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by officialfestus(m): 4:47am On Nov 07, 2019
Police and ogogoro
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Olowokere(m): 9:42am On Nov 07, 2019
Pmtvng:
According to viral short clip uploaded online recently, Heavily drunked Nigerian police officer was spotted on the floor, Praizenews report.

He was filmed in an unconscious condition on the floor as he answers questions from a man who filmed him and asking about his gun. He jokingly said he doesn't have a gun because he is not qualified. This has got some Nigerians talking.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4iHL6_ldUf/?igshid=1sqydbyhf5ix6

I think this act should be properly investigated and immediate action should take place. What your take on this ?

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-police-officer-captured-drunked-sleeps-on-the-floor/

A disgrace to our Nation and NPF.... illiterate born officer where is ur pay pass...
Re: Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor by Slimmy23: 10:39am On Nov 07, 2019
Inside life
Someones Daddy a big shame

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa / Photos: Nigerian Aviation College, Zaria. / Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.