Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,783 members, 7,817,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly (48319 Views)

'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Koralords: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2019
angry
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Kinsalat619(m): 10:14pm On Nov 06, 2019
olasaad:
Lol
I had a good laugh � �
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by haleymoon: 10:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
The day that doctor test am, no come here lament oo

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by TemmyT002(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lol
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by TemmyT002(m): 10:18pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hahahahaha
I can't stop laughing

The girl could have made a deal with the doctor o and he wouldn't even know.
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by GreatResearcher: 10:25pm On Nov 06, 2019
He wil loose his fame
Danielphatboy:
this is good and crazy at the same time, so what if she looses her virginity what's he going to do?
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by sinceraconcept(m): 10:31pm On Nov 06, 2019
I've always known TI to be a very wise guy. Real nigga, keep it up pimpin. Parents are now extremely scared of their female children engaging in premarital sex. Many lives of girls have been ruined ever since they lost their virginity. My nigga would just walk his virgin daughter on her wedding day with pride with big broad "TI" smile on his face.

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by lookingfly: 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2019
Na this kind gals de spoil pass oooo.....I get plenty of them, wey them no de allow go out sef but na them badt pass......I just hope na female Dr de check her though?

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by jeffrey1596: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2019
check her butthole too o. Oyinbo people with anal 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by lymelyte(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2019
bercarray:
Doctor to check hymen? okay o. until doctor graduates from checking to penetrating you'll have sense
and who says the doctor is a male doc?
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by DexterousOne(m): 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2019
This is just messed up.

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Henri8: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
Nna mehn...See fingering.
Those doctors, una doo...
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by solmusdesigns: 11:05pm On Nov 06, 2019
grin

hahaha!! that man's head is messed up with all the shit he did with different girls

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Betguru247(f): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2019
You can now borrow 1GB MTN data for 600 naira Check out>> https://www.nairaland.com/5509889/internet-data-loaning-service-arrived
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by tonididdy(m): 11:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
The way this girl yansh set and position and uplift itself, she prolly doing anal for now

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by ibkonekt(m): 11:26pm On Nov 06, 2019
good father...she will appreciate him for this

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by DexterousOne(m): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

hahaha!! that man's head is messed up with all the shit he did with different girls

Yea

This act is psychologically damaging

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Dreew(f): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
This may be embarrassing and traumatic to the young girl.

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by paix(m): 11:40pm On Nov 06, 2019
mybestlove:
But you deflowered other people's daughters.
All you sense people, una no go see heaven. After fucking other people's daughters now you're protecting your own. Just pray I don't see her, na hand I go use tear that hymen.

Abi you no know say tif de fear make another tif come tif de tin wey him tif?
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Joystark(f): 11:53pm On Nov 06, 2019
Lol.
Now I know why I liked his character in Takers.

Blurred Lines come to mind grin

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by purples25(f): 12:01am On Nov 07, 2019
Do not do to my daughter as i have done to the daughters of others. Well, we do pay for the sins of our fathers. Many of us have. But hopefully this one wont pay, she will be happy and fulfilled.

but wait why do people feel that only their relatives are human? Why are we all so wicked?

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Abilitee(m): 12:26am On Nov 07, 2019
SmellingAnus:
Lol... What if she no be virgin but she dey give doctor him share to lie to you grin grin grin

This oyibo ppl sef... Which kind monitoring spirit be that... After you don break other girls hymen you dey fear say them go break your daughter own... cheesy

Must a doctor be a Man??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by backbone503(m): 12:55am On Nov 07, 2019
Nonsense! He remains one of my favourite rappers though.
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by rickdaking(m): 1:31am On Nov 07, 2019
grin cry
kay29000:
My friend told me about a girl that the mother used to do this to...the girl started having anal sex.
gist me biko

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Glycosunde: 1:46am On Nov 07, 2019
u go for just wear d doctor cloth n dey check am urself. If ur daughter wan run am, she go run am abi u go kill her if u cum lata know. Virgin protector father indeed
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Edembasilprutus(m): 1:58am On Nov 07, 2019
Oga Las Las doctor na scam..

He don take it before...
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by tk4rd: 5:43am On Nov 07, 2019
You are violating her rights to privacy..
You know that??
And what if you discover the hymen is no more there??
What would you do?
Bad men being overprotective over their own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Midas01: 5:45am On Nov 07, 2019
If na woman write this thing shey you go call am olosho?
Chummynoni:
T.I doesnt know anything. you are only checking her pussy, ass nko?. this reminds me of one smallie i met on facebook some years ago. after we chatted for months, we started sexchatting and xchanging of nude. i told her one day that i wud luv to fvck her physically and she said she was a virgin that her parents use to check her hymen. so, i locked up and she told me one day that i dont really want to Bleep her that if i wanted, i wud have sought for an alternative instead of her pussy. i was perplexed and i asked her what she meant by that, lo and behold, her boyfriend had been bleeping her ass. na so i go meet am for house carry my kumo put for her yansh. my kumo no even hit wall b4 E enta, no vaseline, i fear tat day oo say why person ass go wide like this. las las, konji na bastard.after tat day, i no call her again cos i no fit dey put my kumo inside shit.
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Midas01: 5:49am On Nov 07, 2019
Don't he also have different babymamas?
cococandy:
Pukes.

It’s actually sick and disgusting that he’s all up in his daughter’s vagina business.

And this is the fool who was cheating on his wife of many many years. No moral standing does he have to do that
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Midas01: 5:52am On Nov 07, 2019
TI was and is highly promiscuous.
His story was everywhere so the person you quoted is right.
Aiyk2333:

why not stop making careless assumptions that he was a hip-hop artist doesn't mean he was promiscuous... I wonder how some of u think seriously... ur type tags every successful lady a hoe but wouldn't like someone calling ur sister or wife a hoe, same way you assume every hip-hop act is promiscuous

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Osobi32(m): 6:12am On Nov 07, 2019
When u have a play boy, a gangster and a niggar as a father grin..... Cool dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toolz: “Timaya, Iyanya & Praiz Stopped Talking To Me When I Got Married” / Olamide, Babajide Sanwo-Olu And Dapo Abiodun Pictured Together / Rukky Sanda At The Premiere Of 'Beast Of No Nation'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.