Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly (48320 Views)

'Game Of Thrones' Star, Kit Harington 'Jon Snow' Checks Into Rehab / BBNaija: Nina Mobbed By Fans In Imo, As Miracle Checks Out His Billboard / Olakunle Fawole 'Abounce' Checks Out Yvonne Jegede's Backside In Playful Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Duggedised12(f): 6:20am On Nov 07, 2019
Aiyk2333:

why not stop making careless assumptions that he was a hip-hop artist doesn't mean he was promiscuous... I wonder how some of u think seriously... ur type tags every successful lady a hoe but wouldn't like someone calling ur sister or wife a hoe, same way you assume every hip-hop act is promiscuous
go and read how Bernice Bergos got popular, that is because she was sleeping with TI among many other women TI was cheating with on his wife. Lol,so the assumption is actually true. Plus TI is a gangster and a snitch who snitched on his gang members to get reduced prison time.

And let me just say that its shocking that for someone in a first world country ,TI is as ignorant as they come. There are girls born without hymen and it has also been proven that sex is not the only way to loose hymen, sports and other ways are there ,but as a control freak that he is ,his civility left him, to think his 15 year old son is already having sex and all he did was laugh it off, but he is still fixated on his 18 year old daughter .

Also he thinks he is smart ,but in a country where being gay is legal she could be a lesbian or even having anal sex or even make a deal with the doctor wether male or female everyone has a price even in america lol . All i see here is a very troubled man running from his past and constantly afraid that what he did to other people will catch up to him through his daughter.

Meanwhile his daughter is on twitter liking posts that condemns this act by her father ,poor thing cant speak cos he will probably cut her funds off undecided

4 Likes

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by femliany(m): 6:25am On Nov 07, 2019
If a father could value virginity in this same America and in this Era definitely,it is not everyone that is crazy
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Goldencheese(m): 6:29am On Nov 07, 2019
grin grin
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by eguarojeona: 6:39am On Nov 07, 2019
She can still be having sex;Anal
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by dave4rella(m): 6:41am On Nov 07, 2019
angry
I will personally find her and get her pregnant
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Richy150(m): 6:43am On Nov 07, 2019
No wahala we go still read am again say the doctor don bust the shit up

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Nmezor(f): 6:50am On Nov 07, 2019
How interesting
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Femeto: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2019
T. I too Kala.
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Cousin9999: 6:50am On Nov 07, 2019
Plot twist: His daughter is a lesbian. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by mrwonlasewonie: 7:09am On Nov 07, 2019
DexterousOne:

Yea

This act is psychologically damaging
exactly and causes vaginismus
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by mrwonlasewonie: 7:10am On Nov 07, 2019
Dreew:
This may be embarrassing and traumatic to the young girl.
I'm telling you
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by mrwonlasewonie: 7:14am On Nov 07, 2019
Chummynoni:
T.I doesnt know anything. you are only checking her pussy, ass nko?. this reminds me of one smallie i met on facebook some years ago. after we chatted for months, we started sexchatting and xchanging of nude. i told her one day that i wud luv to fvck her physically and she said she was a virgin that her parents use to check her hymen. so, i locked up and she told me one day that i dont really want to Bleep her that if i wanted, i wud have sought for an alternative instead of her pussy. i was perplexed and i asked her what she meant by that, lo and behold, her boyfriend had been bleeping her ass. na so i go meet am for house carry my kumo put for her yansh. my kumo no even hit wall b4 E enta, no vaseline, i fear tat day oo say why person ass go wide like this. las las, konji na bastard.after tat day, i no call her again cos i no fit dey put my kumo inside shit.
you yourself you're a pedophile and sicko.you are as sick as her Ill informed parents, you are twisted because you know she's a child who has been closely monitored yet you put your d inside her anus,a child's anus? And Una go dey bash gays
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Wizikal(m): 7:15am On Nov 07, 2019
No need for the information!
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by kay29000(m): 7:36am On Nov 07, 2019
rickdaking:
grin cry gist me biko

Lol. No much gist. He just told me he used to have anal sex all the time with this particular girl, and I asked why, since it is painful for girls, and he said cos the girl's mom is a nurse and she checks her virginity regularly...but the girl wants to have sex, so she started having anal sex, while the mom keep smiling that she has a good daughter. grin
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by rickdaking(m): 7:41am On Nov 07, 2019
kay29000:

Lol. No much gist. He just told me he used to have anal sex all the time with this particular girl, and I asked why, since it is painful for girls, and he said cos the girl's mom is a nurse and she checks her virginity regularly...but the girl wants to have sex, so she started having anal sex, while the mom keep smiling that she has a good daughter. grin

inside life

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by rickdaking(m): 7:46am On Nov 07, 2019
undecided undecided
Chummynoni:
T.I doesnt know anything. you are only checking her pussy, ass nko?. this reminds me of one smallie i met on facebook some years ago. after we chatted for months, we started sexchatting and xchanging of nude. i told her one day that i wud luv to fvck her physically and she said she was a virgin that her parents use to check her hymen. so, i locked up and she told me one day that i dont really want to Bleep her that if i wanted, i wud have sought for an alternative instead of her pussy. i was perplexed and i asked her what she meant by that, lo and behold, her boyfriend had been bleeping her ass. na so i go meet am for house carry my kumo put for her yansh. my kumo no even hit wall b4 E enta, no vaseline, i fear tat day oo say why person ass go wide like this. las las, konji na bastard.after tat day, i no call her again cos i no fit dey put my kumo inside shit.
u sef u no dey fear... mini child abuse or what do I call diswan now
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Cousin9999: 8:00am On Nov 07, 2019
Apparently he skipped biology class because a young woman's hymen can break on its own even if she's never been penetrated. It can also break from regular physical activity like playing sports.
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Lamanii22(f): 8:26am On Nov 07, 2019
frubben:
The girl make sense

She's so fineee
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by khaleesi(f): 8:34am On Nov 07, 2019
AcuraZDX:
American rapper, T.I, has revealed that he follows his daughter, Deyjah Harris, yearly, to the gynecologist to check her virginity.

In a chat with Nazanin Mandi and Nadia Moham, the 39-year-old rapper said: “I think that most kids in hindsight, looking back, they always thank their parents for not allowing them to damage themselves as much as they could have.

Deyjah’s 18, just graduated high school now and she’s attending her first year of college, figuring it out for herself. And yes, not only have we had the conversation, we have yearly trips to the gynecologist to check her hymen.

So it’s this one time we go, I think this might have been after her 16th birthday. This is what we do. Right after the birthday we celebrate. Usually like the day after the party she’s enjoying her gifts.

I put a sticky note on the door: ‘Gyno. Tomorrow. 9:30.’ So we’ll go and sit down and the doctor will come and talk and the doctor’s maintaining a high level of professionalism.

He’s like, ‘You know sir, I have to, in order to share information’ — I’m like, ‘Deyjah they want you to sign this so we can share information. Is there anything you wouldn’t want me to know? See doc? No problem.’

And so then they come and say, ‘Well I just want you to know that there are other ways besides sex that the hymen can be broken like bike riding, athletics, horseback riding and just other forms of athletic physical activity.’

So I say, ‘Look doc, she don’t ride no horses, she don’t ride no bike, she don’t play no sports. Just check the hymen please and give me back my results expeditiously. I will say as of her 18th birthday, her hymen is still intact.”

https://zenithnaija.com/i-make-doctor-check-my-daughters-hymen-every-year-to-ensure-shes-a-virgin-t-i/

He is sick. He is teaching her to have trust issues. He should rather take her word for it and trust that she would do right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Palehair: 8:38am On Nov 07, 2019
bercarray:
Doctor to check hymen? okay o. until doctor graduates from checking to penetrating you'll have sense
How are you certain it's a male doctor... There are ladies doctor too
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by umarshehu58(m): 8:39am On Nov 07, 2019
This guy is crazy. I like him before
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by kay29000(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2019
rickdaking:

her assssss for dey leak pass the leaky cauldron in Harry Potter

grin
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by oyindelacreme(f): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2019
Pikn wey go spoil go spoil.
Props to him though.

https://whistlingbeautiful./2019/11/07/cyn-book-series-1/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by SmellingAnus(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2019
Abilitee:

Must a doctor be a Man??
who told you who don't have female doctors that Re lesbians undecided
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by cococandy(f): 10:33am On Nov 07, 2019
Midas01:
Don't he also have different babymamas?
I’m not sure but I wouldn’t be surprised
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by witworth(m): 10:45am On Nov 07, 2019
bercarray:
Doctor to check hymen? okay o. until doctor graduates from checking to penetrating you'll have sense
its not the doctor in general hospital in ikorudu, and its not the country where the law is useless.
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Fantazy(m): 11:45am On Nov 07, 2019
Look at this jobless man o!

Something that will get smashed in very few years time!
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by 2Lynx(m): 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2019
somebody should better tell this man that the hymen can be broken by merely riding a bike on a rough road or horse back riding sef
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by chigoizie7(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2019
I am patiently waiting for people to come and bass T.I.
Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by lazarusokafor90(m): 9:41pm On Nov 07, 2019
olasaad:
Lol
Hahahaha very funny.

1 Like

Re: T.I: Doctor Checks My Daughter, Deyjah Harris' Virginity Yearly by Ofon0909(f): 10:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
Story 4 ď gods. Na the doctor sef go help am break the hymen. Olodò

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Banky W & A Bald-Headed Lady? / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) / Top 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Social Media 2015(+followers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.